The Ingham Family #73 Sharing lipstick, Sarah’s a dipstick, absolute skank passing on Big Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Granny Jane let's face it is one massive f... Ed up granny /mother you ever did see. Let's raise a glass to this absolute joke of a woman who attacks teens and denies her own grandson because arse licking and defending her own son at any cost is more important to her than morals, respect, decency and truth. Jane 2019 has not been your year you've made yourself a laughing stock and joke, now go do knitting and leave other children's teens alone you weirdo, and if you say they are upsetting your family then your even thicker as it's your family that's out there reeling in the teens.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Was Isabelle swearing about her mate this year, if so that was my favourite Ingham moment! The nearest glimpse of Isabelle being a normal teenager we have seen. Whether you agree with her being mean to her mate or not, to then go on and be a bullying mentor in school is priceless. What exactly was she doing? Teaching the other children how to bully!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Really bleeping pisses me off that lazy is going on about ‘working’ 13 hours in her office. This is your livelihood it’s not that fuckin hard to parcel up blankets if you actually followed a 9-5 working day and didn’t piss about in Costa instead maybe people would get their orders on time ?? Don’t take any advice from here though as I’m enjoying seeing them try run a business and failing. Didn’t they say this was gonna be the best vlogmas ever ? Judging by the snippets I’ve seen and the run throughs it’s been DIRE. 2020 will be interesting their lifestyle isn’t sustainable whatsoever no friends or hobbies for the girls Isabelle heading into an exam year it’s all gonna go to tit
Pretty sure the people in the Chinese sweatshop where your blankets arrange work harder and for less money.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
YES!!!!!! OMG YES!!!!!!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

But it's all good because Sarah has her brain surgeon skills to fall back 😂
Oh and her acting skills since she went to acting school and all. Oh wait maybe she can continue getting paid for doing more experiments on her body. Maybe they can figure out how to get her eyes to be the same size...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Fab Ingham moment we creepy a fab rail skating and falling and self diagnosing unbroken wrist! I really laughed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sarah crawling across inflatables on therein can adventure

#74 the Ingham family, a gift that keeps on giving, and we don't mean big frank

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was having a look on their family/Sarah tik tok yesterday. When you search her name. A few fan accounts come up. I only spent a couple of minutes, If that looking. And there’s kids, young teens with Jace Dolls. It’s so ODD!!
fair enough if people are into reborn dolls. But a replica of a real child?!? Wtaf 🙄🙄🙄😷😷🤢
But the Jason doll is NOT a replica remember. It’s just based off him...but NOT a replica. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could be wrong but was it not Jane herself who posted the pic of Jaces feet and then took it down and started screeching that it was a fake account. I can remember thinking, chris and sarah must of taken the head off her for posting before they did! Then later sarah posted the same pic 😂Maybe I have it wrong though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im guessing that finishes as 'the true meaning of christmas' giving £100 to a stranger on the street isnt the meaning of christmas! 🤦‍♀️
Yep, exploiting homeless people to boost your own ego is definitely not the true meaning of Christmas :mad: They honestly disgust me

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
So Jace is crawling and being a performing monkey..lazy films and surrogate mum Isabelle is down on the floor with him..you stupid fool! Not every one needs memories filmed to remember them! This boils my blood..I go to a lot of concerts and the amount of people just stood filming through the phone..just live in the moment and remember it! Not gone anywhere either!
Very sad when your children learn to communicate with you via a camera lens...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.