The Ingham Family #73 Sharing lipstick, Sarah’s a dipstick, absolute skank passing on Big Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was having a look on their family/Sarah tik tok yesterday. When you search her name. A few fan accounts come up. I only spent a couple of minutes, If that looking. And there’s kids, young teens with Jace Dolls. It’s so ODD!!
fair enough if people are into reborn dolls. But a replica of a real child?!? Wtaf 🙄🙄🙄😷😷🤢
Can we just highlight that it's a "REPRESENTATION" and absolutely not a "replica" - the doll version is merely the same size, weight, length, skin colour, skin tones, eye colour, hair type, hair colour, clothing, birth date and full name... it really isn't a replica at all :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can we just highlight that it's a "REPRESENTATION" and absolutely not a "replica" - the doll version is merely the same size, weight, length, skin colour, skin tones, eye colour, hair type, hair colour, clothing, birth date and full name... it really isn't a replica at all :rolleyes:
You forgot to squish the private parts whilst you were saying this.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sure Chris will get over it eventually. Not sure about the other 3 girls though.

The link I posted did say it can be hereditary which would explain why your children sleep walk.

There's no indication either Chris or Sarah are sleepwalkers but lots of evidence their children are sleep deprived plus have the added stress of daily vlogging. I wasn't having a pop at people who have proper sleep routines, but also have a family history of somnambulism. This is about The Inghams.
Yes I know. I didn’t take it personally. Just thought others might not know that it can be normal in some children and isn’t always related to stress etc. But in the inghams case it is most likely to be exactly what you said. Those kids have a terrible routine, if any at all. I pity them so much

So Jace is crawling and being a performing monkey..lazy films and surrogate mum Isabelle is down on the floor with him..you stupid fool! Not every one needs memories filmed to remember them! This boils my blood..I go to a lot of concerts and the amount of people just stood filming through the phone..just live in the moment and remember it! Not gone anywhere either!
Exactly! I have so many memories of my children growing and haven’t filmed them every single day. Life should be lived in real time. Not from behind a lens to look back on later. Happy people live in the moment. Yes pictures and videos are nice when done every now and then. And kept for personal or family viewing. It makes me laugh when these youtubers claim they do it just for the memories. When really they only do it for the money. If YouTube stopped paying they would soon stop. They are such liars it’s disgusting. And surely having memories of shopping at Morrison’s or Matalan , your child crying because they hurt or injured etc isn’t really ever going to be looked back on with a smile and joy!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Poor Thomas, check out the reply from the minghams, no thanks Thomas for jaces gift, they are bleeping disgusting arseholes!!!!!
They maybe don’t over encourage the communication as he sounds on the verge of obsessed with them. They could say thank you though I agree!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They maybe don’t over encourage the communication as he sounds on the verge of obsessed with them. They could say thank you though I agree!
I get that totally, however, he spends heaps on their tit merch and sends presents to them and this is how they respond! He obviously has a disability and I really feel they could have at least said thank you.

Reactions: 20
It was titled "THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID" It was a rant in the summer and bloody hilarious! 🍔
How did I miss this?! Just watched (not via their channel) and it is the funniest thing i’ve seen 😂 lazy is SO agressive throughout, she’s THAT angry she’s lit-ur-allyyy gritting her teeth and you can practically see the smoke coming from her ears 😂😂 all this, as she’s saying they’re not agressive!! You actually couldn’t write it!
Also, the awkward moment they rant about adults picking on children and calling names, yet we’ve since found out that this is occurring with their own family!
They are total, absolute skanks and it seeps through in all they put on youtube. A chavvy, rough family who just so happened to drop lucky off one video and now think they’re some middle class business empire owners! I cannot wait to see the demise of this pair in 2020 🥂

• Wow
Reactions: 20
How did I miss this?! Just watched (not via their channel) and it is the funniest thing i’ve seen 😂 lazy is SO agressive throughout, she’s THAT angry she’s lit-ur-allyyy gritting her teeth and you can practically see the smoke coming from her ears 😂😂 all this, as she’s saying they’re not agressive!! You actually couldn’t write it!
Also, the awkward moment they rant about adults picking on children and calling names, yet we’ve since found out that this is occurring with their own family!
They are total, absolute skanks and it seeps through in all they put on youtube. A chavvy, rough family who just so happened to drop lucky off one video and now think they’re some middle class business empire owners! I cannot wait to see the demise of this pair in 2020 🥂
Was that the jace doll rant? The best thing about that was in the next vlog they left him on the beach and it caused all the press drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isabelle has uploaded an Instagram story of her packing. So they've not left yet, unless she's delayed her insta stories (they're never usually clever enough to do that). I'm guessing a tit Airbnb cottage again, or Forest holidays. Will Granny Troll and Hi Steve be invited along? Will Prinny be making a Christmas appearance? Will Isla rant about saving the turtles whilst ripping apart a bunch of LOL dolls?

Who knows 🎄

(Edited to add - I reckon they've left late because Lazy didn't get all the orders out in time)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think you all have captured my favourite moments of the Inghams perfectly. But the time they stayed in the grounds of a castle or stately home during the end of their tin can adventures. They sounded so excited to eat in the restaurant until the only thing on the menu they could understand was the hefty price tag. And ended up going back to the tin can for a pot noodle. Trying to convince the ifam they would rather a pot noodle for the 1000x that trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.