The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they take the caravan with them stuffed with blankets? I shouldn’t really give them ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Vlog is up. They have split their final day into part 1 and part 2. Uploading part 2 tomorrow. Probably so they can have a day off. They constantly claim to be daily vloggers but regularly take days off. The novelty has clearly worn off. Lying scumbags. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
Vlog is up. They have split their final day into part 1 and part 2. Uploading part 2 tomorrow. Probably so they can have a day off :rolleyes:
More like so they don’t have to say whether or not the kids went to school today! If they don’t vlog it they don’t have to answer the questions

Reactions: 26
Vlog is up. They have split their final day into part 1 and part 2. Uploading part 2 tomorrow. Probably so they can have a day off. They constantly claim to be daily vloggers but regularly take days off. The novelty has clearly worn off. Lying scumbags. :rolleyes:
They did that last time too - it's so people can't see that the girls didn't go back to school as they'll basically miss filming on the Monday

Reactions: 18
First time I’ve watched them in months and I’ve had to stop. Esme’s screeching is doing my head in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im only just watching last nights vlog, did those leggings really get burnt by the iron or was that her chub rub chaffing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I've never come across a pair that LITRALEH cannot form a sentence without the word LITRALEH

• Haha
Reactions: 16
how disgusting sleeping in pyjamas all week then using them in a themepark for a day. and then go back to sleep in them the same night. :sick::sick::sick::sick::poop::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Left the 13 year old to look after the 10 year old and a baby whilst Sarah, Chris and Isla not only queue but go on the tower of tower - Isla still has her pyjamas that she was filmed getting out of bed in in the morning on under her snow suit

How is this not neglecting to look after your children???
Whats Isabelle meant to do if they get recognised and approached?

Absolutely disgusting that they are promoting their own onesies and hoodies but let their own child walk around in PJ's in public

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Few observations about todays vlog

It is so obvious how done with being filmed isabelle is, zero excitement for that advent calendar.

I also hate how shes made to seem shocked about the "mystery elf on the shelf" everrrry morning.

Isla talking about her coat being so small that her hood wont even go up. Suprised they kept that bit in.

The scene of them all scoffing those chocolates was gross and completely unnecessary.

Wow Sarah, your hairline has taken inspiration from all those orange twirls. I told you that you would start to turn into one.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When lazy says so many people have booked Disney cos of their vlogs - course they have sweetheart 🙄😂

Kids still wearing the same onesies. If my daughter has a pj day I change her pjs to clean ones at night even though she hasn’t been anywhere......... yet they’ve been all round the park in theirs and slept in them to go out again in them 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
how disgusting sleeping in pyjamas all week then using them in a themepark for a day. and then go back to sleep in them the same night. :sick::sick::sick::sick::poop::sick:
Isla wore hers in the park again in this vlog!! 2 days in a row and likely to travel home in. 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 23
There are people on here who have kids in the same schools as the older 2 and Isla, so if they weren't there today, im sure we'll know about it.

Reactions: 13
hahaha Chris puts blood sweat and tears into the blogs - its not just editing, its the filming them too.... duck off mate

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Maybe they think they're an adult channel because all the thumb nail pics end up on the dark web? 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.