The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Coronation Street... Gemma (the chavvy one that's just had quads) has the dreaded purple coat that Isabelle had. I nearly died laughing when I saw it 😂
They can’t get outta of Coppa if they have their girls and jace in it - i assume a Youtube will automatically switch it to kids when it uploaded - if they fail to upload correctly then they’ll get warned

Reactions: 11
I thought it was really sad when Isla said she was embarrassed about her appearance. If you listen closely after Lazy said "everyone in the parks look like that today" Isla answered in a small voice "but they have their hair tied up"

I mean what mother on a soaking wet day leaves their little girls hang loose like that. Seriously what has happened Lazy ? In the early vlogs their hair was almost immaculate in fact I was jealous how good lazy was @ their hair (I'm pretty useless but always make sure my daughters is neat, tidy, and brushed)

The pajamas thing I'm speechless how dare Creepy n Lazy do that to their kids, it's out and out neglect. For me the shocking thing is the difference between the old vlogs , I think it points to a more fractured behind the scenes than we think. As a teacher I can spot things in children's eyes and looking at those 3 girls I see so much sadness and helplessness in their eyes. I feel so bad saying this but I think at this stage now they also wouldn't be smelling the freshest and it would be noticed..
Feel quite sad too,most of my thought process over the minghams has been about lazy and creepy,outraged at there actions but when you do look/think back to the old vlogs they are different people almost,what they’re doing to them children is common neglect messing there heads up and enrolling them in this tit for tat game they call a job!! It’s crazy!!

Reactions: 14
Creepy, other people's footage do it justice, that could've been in alton towers to be fair.

Also,, the music, very inappropriate.
"You and me all night, let's talk about love"

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So if the kids are wearing the same pjs all week does that mean they've not had a bath and shower and if they have showered then why would you then put dirty clothes back on? My kids have fresh pjs every night!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Just watching Coronation Street... Gemma (the chavvy one that's just had quads) has the dreaded purple coat that Isabelle had. I nearly died laughing when I saw it 😂
They were also playing the east 17 song I think it was in the pub 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought it was really sad when Isla said she was embarrassed about her appearance. If you listen closely after Lazy said "everyone in the parks look like that today" Isla answered in a small voice "but they have their hair tied up"

I mean what mother on a soaking wet day leaves their little girls hang loose like that. Seriously what has happened Lazy ? In the early vlogs their hair was almost immaculate in fact I was jealous how good lazy was @ their hair (I'm pretty useless but always make sure my daughters is neat, tidy, and brushed)

The pajamas thing I'm speechless how dare Creepy n Lazy do that to their kids, it's out and out neglect. For me the shocking thing is the difference between the old vlogs , I think it points to a more fractured behind the scenes than we think. As a teacher I can spot things in children's eyes and looking at those 3 girls I see so much sadness and helplessness in their eyes. I feel so bad saying this but I think at this stage now they also wouldn't be smelling the freshest and it would be noticed..
She said but they have their hoods up. But regardless of what was said it was lazys dismissive attitude of saying oh well.
Notice she's had her hood up, but it's because she wants isla to squeeze into baby snow suits to look cute, but she's 7 not 2 to 3. She's not the little girl she was when they started the channel, all of them are being very much held back because Sarah knows if the girls give up wanting to vlog or grow up and the young ifam lose interest it's game over. You can see a mile off its Sarah in driving seat its all what Sarah wants because Sarah knows in the real world she won't have any of what she's experianced ever again and she's not accustomed to that anymore and she knows if it does stop those girls won't be under her beckcan call any longer, also she won't be the superior on in the family with her delusional fame and fortune. Its all about her control, her granduar and loving the fact ( in her little mind) everyone's jealous and wants to be her and she will be a nothing, she's a nothing now but she's deluded.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Ironically just back from a Disney meeting about Paris for my daughter. The rules are no leggings and no Ugg boots and waterproof wear! 🤣 Take note guys! But seriously I cannot even with the Onesie’s..I’m a stickler for germs and just the thought of what could be picked up on those rides and then taken back for them to sleep in bed with I dread to think 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nikki has just answered some questions about Sarah on Instagram stories, someone asked why she put everything on insta when they fell out and she said because she was lied to
@just_nikki_est1987

Reactions: 7
I thought i recognised it! 😂

Why have they split the day? Surely uts just them travelling home?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its obvious why they only took one onesie per child, the rusty car was filled with blankets.
When will they wake up and see that actually their kids dont want or need private education, piles of presents, multiple yearly holidays.
They want decent healthy home cooked meals, clean clothes and bedding, a warm house and privacy!
I couldnt ever sell my childrens privacy for any amount of money. They are both absolutely disgusting and not just them either, their wider families too. Yes that includes you Steve! You have a duty of care to those girls, to safeguard both their physical and mental health. You, your wife, your son and his slob are failing them all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
by the way Lazy has talked in previous videos I am being made to assume that Izzy's biological dad is supposedly WORSE than Creepy????

• Wow
Reactions: 1
by the way Lazy has talked in previous videos I am being made to assume that Izzy's biological dad is supposedly WORSE than Creepy????
I don't believe anything that comes out of her cake hole if I'm honest. Hard to know what's lies anymore. The way she spoke about him infront of izzy who a fualy had fortnightly contact with him at the time was disgusting. If he was that bad (the photoshopped black eye in the thumbnail) then i doubt she would have been best pleased with izzy having unsupervised contact. But who knows, this is Sarah... Does she always do the right thing for her children? HELL NO!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So if the kids are wearing the same pjs all week does that mean they've not had a bath and shower and if they have showered then why would you then put dirty clothes back on? My kids have fresh pjs every night!
long time no speak on this, but have been reading daily, noticed yesterday’s vlog, when lazy mentioned how creepy passed her a towel or something to dry her leggings with and in the background creepy piped up about not having a hair dryer, i don’t know about anyone else but usually the first things i’m checking when going on holiday is if there is a safe, an iron and a hairdryer, if not i’m bringing my own, i also haven’t noticed any wet hair either so have they just not been showering/cleaning their hair??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think it’s difficult to say because things have been insinuated about the relationship from what sarah has said (and an incredibly bad photoshop job of a black eye regarding past relationships) however she continued to make digs at him and that side of the family through the vlogs which regardless of what happened, couldn’t be the best thing for Izzy to hear🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The vibe I get from this family especially chris is that they don’t wash and the thought of those girls in onesies day in day out in the parks makes me feel sick! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 63089

Majority??? Phahaha course they are!! I’ve got a feeling they’re going to get out of these new coppa rules!! 😡 😡
That's what stats might say but most of those saying 19 or over are probably from accounts made by children under 13 who put in a random age because they're under the required age to have a YouTube account

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.