The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can’t get outta of Coppa if they have their girls and jace in it - i assume a Youtube will automatically switch it to kids when it uploaded - if they fail to upload correctly then they’ll get warned
No they get fined 42k per video. Hope that happens. Go ahead don't upload correctly Creepy I dare you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know why Sarah and Chris are so stupid they don't realise Isla and Esme's peers are going to rip the piss out of them being at DLP in their pyjamas and riding in a pushchair. Maybe it's a case that they just don't care or <plot twist> they actively want them to be bullied so they have an excuse to home educate. I wouldn't put anything past that pair, they've already shown they have their own best interests at heart rather than their children.

The girls look absolutely feral these days - dirty clothes and unwashed scraggy hair, like Stig of the Dump.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
long time no speak on this, but have been reading daily, noticed yesterday’s vlog, when lazy mentioned how creepy passed her a towel or something to dry her leggings with and in the background creepy piped up about not having a hair dryer, i don’t know about anyone else but usually the first things i’m checking when going on holiday is if there is a safe, an iron and a hairdryer, if not i’m bringing my own, i also haven’t noticed any wet hair either so have they just not been showering/cleaning their hair??
Who needs a shower when it rains? ☹

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah has done an instagram story at home and Isla is still in those pjs! They must stink

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't get over pj-gate. It's just disgusting. I'm judging HARD. So gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
You can see on the cuffs of those sleeves in her IGstories that her PJs are filthy. She’s always buying them new ones...why would you just pack 1? Grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I don’t get insta but just had a look—- it says posted 20 mins ago- shouldn’t she be in bed!!!

Especially after 8 long days where she was so tired she needed a buggy

Reactions: 17
Ewwww you can see dirty marks on the arms of the onesie. It must stink 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Surely they’ve got to have more than 1 of those lol onsies?! I’m surprised Islas isn’t taking itself to be washed, she’s not been out of it since Friday! Her hair does seem cleaner but that could be a filter (lazys face looks filtered).
And on the subject of a hair dryer, I’m sure on the vlog out there when they stayed in the other hotel (before Disney, think it was before they crossed the channel), Sarah was moaning that her hair was a mess as she’d washed it and not realised there wasn’t a hairdryer, but it was ok cos there’s one at Disney, did she not think to phone and ask for one?
It really does sound like they’ve gone straight to the pool after the park, used the showers there and put their dirty pjs back on, I’m hoping they’ve got a few of the same pair but I really do doubt it a very lot.
I felt sorry for Isla in today’s vlog (and I don’t say that often!) she did look really embarrassed, she was wearing a snow suit far too small it looked like it was suffocating her, with her onsie hood all scrunched up, and bottoms hanging out, they really have no shame!

Reactions: 15
I just can't get over them wearing the same pjs all week and going into Disney in them and then staying in them to sleep. It's just so unnecessary when they have loads of clothes and it's just plain disgusting and embarrassing for the girls and surely as a parent too? knowing people will judge you. Like, dress your children, idiots! They must STINK! Let me guess though, I'm just jealous and an #VeryLotIgnorantG

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.