The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight. Instead of buying say food and put it to a foodbank or buying presents to drop off at a charity drop off point they are basically clearing out all their old tit to give away to save them a trip to the tip. Only reason they’re doing that is because their moving anyway and will be clearing out and it’s less for them to dump. Christmas is the most charitable time of year and still their being dicks!!! Hope their next tit is a hedgehog pair of disgusting, nasty pricks.
why not mr x for kids not having a Christmas this year

Imagine Chris whaaahoooo’ing as he puts his slip in the box and asks the lady checking him in if she wants to buy some merch
hahaha
Drop that ballot box and resend

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no. Imagine if influencers had to get proper jobs. The travesty. They could always do YouTube videos for free in their spare time though since they only do it because they love it and to make memories?

Sarah Ingham doesn’t look 15. She might try to dress it but she certainly doesn’t have a baby face
I thought the poster was referring to Isabelle ,being as she acts more like his mother/easy mistake....

Reactions: 3
Todays vlog is called Getting ready to surprise mum for her birthday.

The vlog starts with Sarah going on about her birthday. She cackles at 34 and mentions Chris is busy poTTering. Sarahs chilling on the sofa and playing a harvest land game on her phone. Wow! Imagine it being this close to Christmas and having a blanket empire to run and you’ve got time to harvest virtual veg and feed virtual pigs? 🧐 She sounds like a bad tv presenter so it’s #gifted She’s on level 46.

Jace is sitting on the floor. Sarah shows off a new changing bag she’s bought from mothercare. £42 bargain! She says she’s got an obsession with changing bags and prams now so I’m guessing a £139 baby and me changing bag will be coming soon. Jace eats his advent chocolate.

Sarah‘s at the whiterose with her special little helper Granny troll. She’s laughing at Sarah because she’s wearing a cowboy hat. Sarah cackles and pretends an imaginary man who could be a cowboy winked at her. 🙄

They’re in the Disney store. She’s found a Disney castle that she wants to get Esme for Christmas. Esme asked for clothes from river island on her Christmas list and somehow Sarah has heard “reduced to £64 Disney castle and reduced to £25 Disney doll sets.” She doesn’t end up buying anything.

They’re in select because Jane wants a bag. Sarah says that Esme is going to be 11 this year so she needs to stop buying her baby clothes. She’s picked an outfit she likes for her for Christmas to send to Santa. (Next stop is mamas and papas for a babygrow for Isla. 🙄 that part is made up.)

Back in the car. It’s dark now and Sarah, Granny and Jace are off to crown point to go to mothercare. I’ve still not seen them mention the office and packing parcels yet. I’m guessing granny will be on the night shift.

Two second clip of creepy tapping away at his keyboard and pretending he’s busy editing. He’ll be watching skate videos on YouTube. 🙄

Isabelle is talking about Sarahs birthday tomorrow. They need to go and get cards. Cut to creepy. He’s wants to run the hoover around for the second time and he says “the house is looking show house style after a day of grafting.”

Creepy shows off the elves. They’ve scrawled inside the cupboard with Nutella. *snowflake sparkles gives chris a dirty look.* “that’s not Nutella, Creepy!” 👀

Chris is in a carpark with the girls. They’re off to card factory for cards and they buy a balloon for Sarah.

Next stop Morrisons for tuna pasta bake and a off camera skate down the pole.

Creepy is preparing dinner. He sounds like a twelve year old. He’s fake, half serious, complaining about getting the dark chocolate pretzel flips. He’ll be ringing Jane to bring him some milk chocolate ones shortly. 🙄

Sarah‘s back. Jace is on the kitchen floor watching a singing Christmas puppy that Sarah has brought home. I think this is one of Sarahs bargain bin finds because the toy puppy is leaning to one side with a wonky looking leg.

Advent calendar time. Surprise! It’s another squishy and a lipstick. Isla opens the book advent and reads frozen.

Sarah is saying that some people have commented on yesterdays vlog that it’s too expensive to adopt an animal. she knows everyone has different budgets but she has found out you can adopt an animal for as little as £3 per month. Sarah says that they chose one that‘s a little bit higher than that.

Jace is dressed up as Santa and he‘s sitting in front of the Christmas tree with a book. Sarah cackles and then reads a book while Chris uses his fancy edit to try and convince people he takes 5 hours to edit a vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So we think Chris bought sarah the chavvy teen uggs for his wife 🤢 bet he loves her in them 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.