The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha Chris puts blood sweat and tears into the blogs - its not just editing, its the filming them too.... duck off mate
will he use that as the reason for Sarah having to drive all the way home also because he is to exhausted from editing the best vlogs ever.

Reactions: 7
What is their part two going to be?
Filming the kids passed out on a late night ferry after being on the go all day?
Filling the girls with sugar in the hope it’ll keep them up for slow mo hand holding montages to the toilets and screaming while others on the ferry are trying to rest?
🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
so the surprised face of Isabelle in the thumbnail was actually her making a face to Jace.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is their part two going to be?
Filming the kids passed out on a late night ferry after being on the go all day?
Filling the girls with sugar in the hope it’ll keep them up for slow mo hand holding montages to the toilets and screaming while others on the ferry are trying to rest?
🙄
Hopefully a very rough ferry ride and long wait due to the strikes in france..

Reactions: 8
"These guys down at disney just get it right, they get it so freakin right" i felt so repulsed I almost threw my laptop off the balcony

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I added a link to the Stay video onto the Ingham Wiki last week to ensure it is preserved for posterity. Far too good to get buried in an old thread.

So the dirty PJ gang should be back home by now,surprised we couldn't smell them as they rolled off the ferry.

Hey Chris - if you have to stay up until 5am editing that means you are crap at your job. Do better, Be better. Talentless fuckwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
will he use that as the reason for Sarah having to drive all the way home also because he is to exhausted from editing the best vlogs ever.
She did seem incredibly peeved off while he was bigging himself up to his chai fam massive

Reactions: 2
Chris saying these are some of the best vlogs he has ever filmed had my daughter and I cracking up. The vlogs are tit mate, you made DLP look boring. Other vloggers make main street look wonderful at night, your footage however looked like it was filmed on a potato.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Chris filmed himself at the beginning locking up the cabin and opening the driver's door to the care as if he were about to get in. Hi Creepy, trying to convince everyone you aren't banned from driving. 👋 :unsure:

Funny they claim to have met so many ifam, I've only seen about 3 photos.

Tomorrow's vlog will probably be about 10 minutes long and full of Sarah moaning about the traffic/wait times for the ferry, Creepy moaning about feeling sick, the girls screaming, people giving them dirty looks and Jace crying. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, they should be back home now before they go off in about a week's time to their Christmas cottage.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My observations:

- Sarah was moaning about having no clean leggings left for the final day. Using this logic, I'm guessing that means they've not done any washing whilst there. If this is the case, why is Jace wearing a sleepsuit that he has already worn this week? Surely it's dirty? 🤷

- "He can definitely move around" - you've never shown this, Lazy. And as your creepy husband says: if you didn't vlog it, it didn't happen 😏

- Jace looked so unwell on the bed.

- Did Isla really just wake up and get out of bed in the same onesie she wore outside all day yesterday? 🤢 Oh wait, all 3 girls did. bleeping disgusting.

- So much mess in that cabin. Absolute skanks.

- The cold sore cow wanting to share more of Isabelle's lipsticks. Selfish witch.

- A bleeping bag for life over Jace's head again. I just can't even deal with the stupidity of these people.

- Isla still wearing the same onesie 🤮

- Wait, filming yourselves is a lot of hard work? Really? 🤨

- Oh Chris, you just put your foot right in it.... "They have to be edited the night before because come morning, we're up and out, so there's no time to sit and edit the vlogs".... There's no time for the girls to sit and do homework then, is there? 😏 I love when they land themselves in it with stupid remarks.

Reactions: 46
Apparently 3 baby jaces (Chucky styleyyyyy) we’re in the park!!! So that’s 3 parents who let their kids take dolly’s to the park that cost near on £250. Yeah right! I call bullshit! They would have taken pics

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Apparently 3 baby jaces (Chucky styleyyyyy) we’re in the park!!! So that’s 3 parents who let their kids take dolly’s to the park that cost near on £250. Yeah right! I call bullshit! They would have taken pics
a. That didn’t happen and b. The sad thing is those dolls are probably better looked after. Still can’t believe they left the 13 and 10 year old alone to look after him.
they haven’t learnt after the beach incident

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh like duck there were 3 Rubber Jasons in the park. If an ifam had spent that kind of money on a doll they would have spotted the Minging Inghams and there would have been a very lot of pics uploaded by the creepy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
a. That didn’t happen and b. The sad thing is those dolls are probably better looked after. Still can’t believe they left the 13 and 10 year old alone to look after him.
they haven’t learnt after the beach incident
I dont see that as to bad depending on how long the que for the ride was. Better then leaving him alone.

So have the kids been changing their knickers? Doubt it if they're just keeping the same onesies on day and night. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I dont see that as to bad depending on how long the que for the ride was. Better then leaving him alone.
They said the queue was ten minutes then it takes ages to go around the ride.

they keep saying how many ifam are about,what’s Isabelle meant to do if approached??
Really not sure why both parents had to go on at the same time...

Reactions: 10
guys, I am a professional film maker - animation, editing, filming, photoshop, basically all sorts, for 15 years now. I know the ins and outs of EVERYTHING involved in his 'job' doing these hateful vlogs. I thought I would put together a short summary of his process. Pardon if some of this is basic. These are generous estimates.

(20mins) - Collating footage from his camera, the stupid go pro and any other devices, and downloading to computer.

(1 hour) - cutting together of the clips (bearing in mind that he himself shot them only hours before) would take prob max 1 hour. It is really only time consuming/difficult if editor and camera person are different. He (shouldn't need to) liase with himself over what footage was shot that day, and what the desired 'storyline' is. I can tell that he does to some extent plan his content during the day as he does those stupid palm-to-lens moments and generally is aware of the camera and filming key moments during the day.
-The only taxing thing regarding editing would be avoiding all the contradictions and evidence of bad parenting, and other things they want to keep a secret from their audience. But surely he would just be not filming those moments.

(40mins) - Adding the music on top / doing the sound mix (blending nicely between audio from the footage itself and the music he adds) could probably take an hour max. I think he does a reasonably good job at this compared to other vlogs.

(30mins) - checking back over the vlog - watching it a couple of times through at least. Subsequent ammends from that.

Total time - a generous 2.5 hours. I see no reason that he should be sitting at his computer until 5am every night. The title sequence is pre made. It isn't a work of art, it requires no deep thought or profound input.
I imagine much of his time is spent:
- reviewing and replaying footage of himself talking like a faux gangster and pulling 'cool'faces as he looks to camera. (If you observe him carefully he is really into his own image, he does these eyebrow raises and expressions that he thinks are super attractive when he is on camera.)
- looking at footage he took during the day he had no aim of ever adding to the vlog.
- wanking
- watching god knows what on the internet (related to wanking)

Looking at him makes me feel physically unclean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
They said the queue was ten minutes then it takes ages to go around the ride.

they keep saying how many ifam are about,what’s Isabelle meant to do if approached??
Really not sure why both parents had to go on at the same time...
Aw yer thats true! A crazy fan could have come over and an issue happend.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.