The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me this bollocking about with posting items from France? WHATTTTT is that all about? I don't understand what the advantage is. What's their reasoning behind lugging a pile of Chinese blankets over during a holiday and flitting backwards and forwards to a French post office??
I dont get it at all! Is this why they have been late to the parks everyday? Nip to the post office first.

Reactions: 9
Can someone explain to me this bollocking about with posting items from France? WHATTTTT is that all about? I don't understand what the advantage is. What's their reasoning behind lugging a pile of Chinese blankets over during a holiday and flitting backwards and forwards to a French post office??
I’m assuming it would’ve been cheaper depending on where the parcel was going.. but still charging delivery from the uk.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She looks
Isla is 7 years old and they have rented a pushchair for her and she's also in the park wearing her onesie that she wears in bed. :oops:
She looks ridiculous in that buggy. Ffs she’s 7. 8 in April. Yet they still baby her. Talk to her in that’s stupid voice they do and call her effing boo boo

Reactions: 14
I’m assuming it would’ve been cheaper depending on where the parcel was going.. but still charging delivery from the uk.🤷🏻‍♀️
But sending a parcel from France to Germany isn't domestic mail, it's still international, no? Are they SERIOUSLY trying to keep back a matter of PENCE difference?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought you could take kids out of private school as and when you like? Although why you would want to paying that much and the fact those kids seem behind. Nothing wrong being behind if you’re struggling (my daughter is) but if it’s because you’re missing so much education then it’s a different matter
Private schools still have to report attendance to the LA just as state schools do so the same rules apply

I’m just wondering at what point they have had time to catch up on 5 days so far of school work 🤷‍♀️🤔🤔

I thought you could take kids out of private school as and when you like? Although why you would want to paying that much and the fact those kids seem behind. Nothing wrong being behind if you’re struggling (my daughter is) but if it’s because you’re missing so much education then it’s a different matter
I work at a private school and you are most definitely not allowed to take your children out of school whenever you want to ! Especially as we have much longer holidays than other schools ! Expectations and grades are extremely high so missing School is extremely frowned upon the headmaster will usually write to parents and request a meeting if children are taken out of school ! I’m actually really surprised they are able to get away with taking the girls out as much as they have !

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Dougal did a video about this- hope he reports her to trading standards that’s thief. Fingers crossed they fine the witch and put her ass in jail lol

Reactions: 8
I’m just wondering at what point they have had time to catch up on 5 days so far of school work 🤷‍♀️🤔🤔

I work at a private school and you are most definitely not allowed to take your children out of school whenever you want to ! Especially as we have much longer holidays than other schools ! Expectations and grades are extremely high so missing School is extremely frowned upon the headmaster will usually write to parents and request a meeting if children are taken out of school ! I’m actually really surprised they are able to get away with taking the girls out as much as they have !
I didn’t take my own children (3) out of private school ever. Their education and extra curricular activities were way too important.
I imagine (and pray) the head teacher and governors will intervene and the local authority oversee the education of these vulnerable youths.

Reactions: 11
What annoys me is the said the park was busy so how did they not think that someone else might of needed that buggy who had an actual toddler to put in it?
Im suprised they dont have a buggy board for Isla!

Reactions: 18
some of you are wondering where your orders are. She says if you’ve ordered before the 13th then it’s guaranteed to be with you before Christmas. I’ll guess Easter. It‘s taking longer than usual because the time of year
They just never ever ever ever EVER own their sh*t!!!!!!!!! FFS, it's not because of "this time of year" and nor was it because "you had your opening launch and sold out of everything which you never anticipated would happen"... orders are always late, and emails go unanswered, because you p*ss off on holiday every 2,45 weeks for days on end!!!!!! ***bangs.head.repeatedly.against.brick.wall***

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Off topic but I have some christmas present predictions for the ingham girls!
Isabelle- I reckon her main present will be a nintendoswitch -it seems to just be the latest gadget for older kids/teens (in previous years it was an xbox, hoverboard, iphone...)
I expect Isla and Esme will get a mountain of the new series of LOL dolls with real hair, and all the latest playsets/surprise caddys.
A pogo stick for Isla?- bouncy boo boo! or a dolls pram ! (the irony!)
Slime kits for Esme, or those diy bath bomb kits- or maybe a toy drone?

It is a little strange, as Royal Mail prices for international delivery are actually considered fairly reasonable compared to other European countries. I wouldn’t imagine the saving would be that huge sending to continental Europe, but goes to show they will do anything to save a few quid on each piece of tat some poor sucker has purchased

As someone that used to run a small mail order business, I have chuckled at the fact they are using Royal Mail for UK deliveries, and doing Post Office runs. Absolute amateurs when there are tons of other couriers charging less than half RM’s for full tracked delivery, and will even pick the items up for you

Reactions: 11
I really don’t think the buggy is anything to do with aching legs. The girls are 7 and 10 and perfectly capable of walking. They get in the parks late and don’t seem to be in there too long. Isla has not long stopped sitting in high chairs in restaurants and the trolley while they are shopping. She watched an old vlog once and wished she still had her dummies. Even Islas speech has changed to sound more babyish at times. She used to seem more grown up at about 4 than she does now. It’s all on Sarah and Chris. They should be helping their daughter to grow not setting her back and keeping her 4 years old forever. Isla will struggle with friendships at school because they treat her like this. She gets treated like a baby more than Jace does and he’s only 9 months old. He’ll be cutting his own dinner up before Sarah stops doing it for isla.
Totally agree. I think the gap between Esme and Isla will get bigger and bigger as Esme grows up and becomes more like Isabelle and Isla stays stuck in her itty-bitty phase. They really are doing her no favours at all and it's not her fault.

Reactions: 10

I'm sorry @Circlish I have absolutely no idea what happened! Tried quoting your post and it quoted my post too as if you had written it! Have requested that it be deleted!

This wouldn't be classed as international shipping. Whether you're posting from within the UK to another country within Europe, from France to anywhere in Europe, it's Eurooean postage. International postage refers to anywhere outside of that and costs a hell of a lot more.

As much as I dislike them, there is no absolutely no point with dougal trying to report them anywhere for the amount they decide for postage, because there are no regulations for that,and companies can charge what they want.

honestly I think the prices they set for international mail (if they send things as tracked) are pretty accurate for the size/weight the items are. Probably didn't take into account multiple purchases/higher weight/size though so are probably losing money there.

£1000 on UK postage , yeah can believe it. Unless they have a franking machine for small businesses, we're talking about £8 per package (tracked UK) is probably 125 orders over a week. Nah, not impressed at all! You really want to be flexing with that, inghams? Yikes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It is a little strange, as Royal Mail prices for international delivery are actually considered fairly reasonable compared to other European countries. I wouldn’t imagine the saving would be that huge sending to continental Europe, but goes to show they will do anything to save a few quid on each piece of tat some poor sucker has purchased

As someone that used to run a small mail order business, I have chuckled at the fact they are using Royal Mail for UK deliveries, and doing Post Office runs. Absolute amateurs when there are tons of other couriers charging less than half RM’s for full tracked delivery, and will even pick the items up for you
Oh yes, my hubby has a few contracts with couriers...much cheaper but shhh we don’t want to be telling them that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lessons learned today even though Saturday is no school but those Ingham girls are always learning:
Health and hygiene: Wear our smelly dirty pajamas out to the park. Sit on the ground and on dirty rides and back into bed we go.
History: It's aSmall World clock doesn't keep the correct time.
Language Arts: Timid weather is a synonym for mild weather
Math: Mom and Dad spent a 1000$ on postage to send tit blankets internationally, even though customers were charged almost 17$ for shipping. Complete the math problem. Who was cheated?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.