The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really concerned for the lack of friends for the whole family, I’ve never heard the door knock with a “Hello it’s just me” or a mate sitting in their sitting room, it’s just bloody weird, only a delivery has ever mentioned of being at the door, they have a very lonely future

Reactions: 20
I seem to remember Issy and Lazy taking the piss out of the lady supervising everyone entering one of the rides. On Lazy's Insta stories. They made snidey little comments about her "looking" and giggled about her as they walked past her. Did anyone notice that? Pathetic - Lazy trying to be a sassy kid and her half-educated daughter trying to be a bitchy little madam. I felt awful for the poor woman simply doing her job, being filmed without permission and being talked about and laughed at.
The lady was probably wondering how to get that phone discontected from sarah! She`s seriously teaching Isabelle to be as bitchy as herself.It`s not becoming on a teen like her Sarah ,and it`s bloody childish at your age!Grow up woman ,and whilst you`re at it ,push your own baby!

Reactions: 12
I’m really concerned for the lack of friends for the whole family, I’ve never heard the door knock with a “Hello it’s just me” or a mate sitting in their sitting room, it’s just bloody weird, only a delivery has ever mentioned of being at the door, they have a very lonely future
This!
I watched an old vlog yesterday, the one where they have the “pool party” in the garden (and Creepy films them in their swimwear up close- scumbag 🤮). All the girls each had a friend round and then Lazy went out with a friend later on. Izzy was particularly very close to one girl for a very long time (can’t remember her name) then suddenly, nothing! Makes me wonder what their parents think of the Minghams 🙄

Reactions: 15
Little Boo Boo living her best life in a pushchair 😂 It's strange the way Creepy and Lazy use their children to troll Tattle 👋 How embarrassing if any of her school friends watch 🙈

Although to be fair the poor child is probably tired and fed up of walking round theme parks now. They've been there over a week and were at Gullivers just days before

Reactions: 10
The views speak for themselves, no one is interested, there are a YouTube family called the Norris Nuts who are highly annoying but regularly get 1-2 million views per vlog, there content although not my cup of tea is very high energy and would appeal to young kids. No one wants to see two 30 somethings dragging their kids around moaning about burnt leggings and drinking miniature hot chocolate, their channel will be gone by this time next year.

Reactions: 22
On the subject of views this time last year they were getting on average 300k total views per day (not all from that days vlog)
In contrast, this year they're getting at least 100k less per day. Only 2 days in the last 2 weeks they've gone over 200k. They're mostly bobbing around the 160k mark.
That is a dramatic drop in earnings. Although they would like everyone to believe nothing has changed, it very clearly has. This time next year i predict they'll be struggling to get over 80k views per day, that's if their channel is still going.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This!
I watched an old vlog yesterday, the one where they have the “pool party” in the garden (and Creepy films them in their swimwear up close- scumbag 🤮). All the girls each had a friend round and then Lazy went out with a friend later on. Izzy was particularly very close to one girl for a very long time (can’t remember her name) then suddenly, nothing! Makes me wonder what their parents think of the Minghams 🙄
Wasn’t it Lucy that was Isabelle’s best friend for ages?? She seemed so nice.

Reactions: 11
Didnt Isla say yesterday that she wishes she could be in Jace's pram? I never watched but im sure it was mentioned in one of the recaps.
So no doubt she's gone back to the shack and moaned and complained about walking and they've suggested a pram. I would very surprised if it was because she couldnt walk, its more likely she just wants to feel 'special' and get some of the attention that Jace gets!

Reactions: 17
Wasn’t it Lucy that was Isabelle’s best friend for ages?? She seemed so nice.
I have a daughter and there's no way I'd want her going to a friend's house if I'd found out the friend's dad had been messaging teenage girls 🤢 I feel sorry for them if they have no friends because that awful for anyone, especially young people.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I have a daughter and there's no way I'd want her going to a friend's house if I'd found out the friend's dad had been messaging teenage girls 🤢 I feel sorry for them if they have no friends because that awful for anyone, especially young people.
Oh I totally agree! Pretty sure Lucy disappeared around the time of the allegations, can’t blame her parents, id do the same. Just a shame for Isabelle cause they seemed genuinely close

Reactions: 24
This family has talent that's for sure. Talent for making the most magical place on earth look like Dismal Land with their snooze fest vlogs. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but they said no hairdryer, to me there has been no sign of damp hair apart from when in the swimming pool 🤢

Reactions: 6
Isabelle looked absolutely shattered when Sarah went in and woke her up. Add to that all the travelling today and back to school. What a joke

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is that thumbnail from today’s vlog Chris’ gif mask? The black thing with holes in that Sarah’s pointing at

Something seems to have happened to their views in the last month, where 2-3 vlogs a week are really struggling now, where as in the past, after a week, most had around 100k views. Although they are still gaining subs at a slow rate, their views should be going up rather than down. Have the Ifam really suddenly got bored with their interminable ground hog day esque vlogs, or is it to do with YouTube’s recent tweaks in prep for Jan 2020?

Also, I’ve read that early views and interaction are vital in how your vlog is promoted, and what percentage of Adsense you make per 1000 views, so these vlogs that are struggling must really be hitting them in the pocket

Reactions: 11
The views speak for themselves, no one is interested, there are a YouTube family called the Norris Nuts who are highly annoying but regularly get 1-2 million views per vlog, there content although not my cup of tea is very high energy and would appeal to young kids. No one wants to see two 30 somethings dragging their kids around moaning about burnt leggings and drinking miniature hot chocolate, their channel will be gone by this time next year.
I get the impression there are quite a few passive aggressive remarks between Lazy and Creepy these days in the vlogs. Kids don't want to watch adults dissing each other behind rictus grins. They probably get enough of that borderline parental arguing at home in their real lives, which is why they escape into domestic perfection on YouTube.

Reactions: 9
This family really worry me. Is it that in some narcissistic way they want to attract negativity at the cost to their children’s well-being? Their whole approach to life, education and ‘business’ is bizarre and truly frightening. In my opinion it would be to the whole families benefit if appropriate agencies, including parental support guidance became involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I really don’t think the buggy is anything to do with aching legs. The girls are 7 and 10 and perfectly capable of walking. They get in the parks late and don’t seem to be in there too long. Isla has not long stopped sitting in high chairs in restaurants and the trolley while they are shopping. She watched an old vlog once and wished she still had her dummies. Even Islas speech has changed to sound more babyish at times. She used to seem more grown up at about 4 than she does now. It’s all on Sarah and Chris. They should be helping their daughter to grow not setting her back and keeping her 4 years old forever. Isla will struggle with friendships at school because they treat her like this. She gets treated like a baby more than Jace does and he’s only 9 months old. He’ll be cutting his own dinner up before Sarah stops doing it for isla.
Again, it was just saying that it is incredibly reasonable for her and the others to be exceptionally tired as they are never allowed a proper rest and relax at home with home comforts. From starting back at school, they went straight on holiday (again although they didn’t do anything it’s still not the same as being at home, to going straight back to school & then taken out to go here & there purely for their “tv show”)
But that being said they still do play on the fact she’s so “tiny” even though so isn’t. Being the youngest for 6 years then with a baby coming alongside all the crap that has happened, and the difficulty it must have caused regardless of what they’ve said. It’s normal for Isla to regress, however both S&C need to be held accountable and to blame for not encouraging her to grow and flourish instead of being babied in the way she is.
Which I can remember watching their vlogs when I know Isabelle had just started her channel so was earning money, going into new look and the likes & being treated like the tween she was, but even that then declined and it was more on showing how much of a “child” Izzy still was and the change was just bizarre.
their behaviour and actions on camera are very strange but I would say they would be if you’d had a camera shoved in your face to perform every single day for the past however many years...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Can someone explain to me this bollocking about with posting items from France? WHATTTTT is that all about? I don't understand what the advantage is. What's their reasoning behind lugging a pile of Chinese blankets over during a holiday and flitting backwards and forwards to a French post office??

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.