The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think they know they have given up on utube. Maybe once they move house . They just don't care and it shows .

Reactions: 11
Firstly why is Isla in a pram?

Secondly have they seriously left the kids in their lol pjs?

Thirdly why have the scruffy twats not cleaned that Nutella off the window, yeah that’s some ocd you’ve got there creepy 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Personally I think they know they have given up on utube. Maybe once they move house . They just don't care and it shows .
Have to say, I think they will hang on until the absolute bitter worn out end, where they just about keep their heads above the water with dwindling adsense and tax credits, growing more and more bitter by the day and showing it, instead of self reflecting on why things have gone so badly wrong for them. They must kick themselves every single day that Chris didn’t do a proper and sincere apology to all effected, and take a step back

There are Family Vloggers with similar sub count to Minghams who get 1 million plus views per vlog. To only get 1/10th to 1/20th of your own subs watching per vlog is horrendous

They could have been well on their way to being YouTube millionaires by now if it wasn’t for Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Thiers a girl in my daugthers class who comes ands goes to school in a pushchair.. The kids 6 and lot of the other kids have started teasing her about it. The mum really doesnt seem to care as its easier for her not to have her walk 🙈
Is the child autistic or do they have hypermobility?

Reactions: 3
Off topic but related to the subject of home schooling, there’s a really good dispatches (channel 4) documentary (it’s on 4od catch-up) on home schooling and it is truly frightening how off-grid parents can go once they have taken their child out of school... and how little accountability they have to the state... there’s a heck of a lot of freedom which of course could be argued is a good thing but, for parents with questionable morals/intentions, one can only hope the children of parents like that are kept in school as long as possible...

Reactions: 9
I thought I'd seen it all with the Minghams but going out in their pyjamas and putting a 7 year old and a 10 year old in a buggy?!?!
😮😮😮
I actually thought Isla was ill/injured and they'd left her in her pjs for comfort and got her a wheelchair when I saw Lazy pushing her.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Someone posted on the previous thtrad about the Ballinger baby rolling over, on camera, at 8 weeks old.
This Gathered Nest's baby rolled over, again on camera, last week, he's about 10 weeks old.
Now, you'd think with all the filming of Jace they do, we would have seen him do something other than sit and flap his arms? I really do worry for him. Okay, at his age some babies don't crawl but surely he should be able to drag himself around on his tummy by now.
He also lacks spark in his eyes

I wonder if they’ll reply 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 5
If it's one on Creepy's account 11 hours ago, it's still up.
Thank you :)

Off topic but I have some christmas present predictions for the ingham girls!
Isabelle- I reckon her main present will be a nintendoswitch -it seems to just be the latest gadget for older kids/teens (in previous years it was an xbox, hoverboard, iphone...)
I expect Isla and Esme will get a mountain of the new series of LOL dolls with real hair, and all the latest playsets/surprise caddys.
A pogo stick for Isla?- bouncy boo boo! or a dolls pram ! (the irony!)
Slime kits for Esme, or those diy bath bomb kits- or maybe a toy drone?
Esme got a pogo stick for a birthday or christmas years ago and it was never seen again 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I wonder if they got the ferry tonight? Im down south and its blowing a hooly outside, will be fun for Chris if so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have to say, I think they will hang on until the absolute bitter worn out end, where they just about keep their heads above the water with dwindling adsense and tax credits, growing more and more bitter by the day and showing it, instead of self reflecting on why things have gone so badly wrong for them. They must kick themselves every single day that Chris didn’t do a proper and sincere apology to all effected, and take a step back

There are Family Vloggers with similar sub count to Minghams who get 1 million plus views per vlog. To only get 1/10th to 1/20th of your own subs watching per vlog is horrendous

They could have been well on their way to being YouTube millionaires by now if it wasn’t for Chris
They've already had another baby as damage limitation for Chris's behaviour and their promoter has sold stories for publicity of them making dolls of their son, as well as selling baby products, so not sure what else they can do to use their children to have more money.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

This is the one thing that baffles me about this ‘non situation’ that occurred with the young girls. Chris can’t seem to understand that his behavior (at best) was not appropriate or at worst quite possibly criminal. There is no self awareness that it is his actions that have caused the channel to loose sponsorships, viewers and management. He and Sarah are convinced it’s the haters that are the cause of their channel’s demise. They show no accountability that their behavior is the cause of their channel dying and reducing their earnings. I wondered if it was self preservation as he has spectacularly destroyed any chance of employment with any future employers just having to google his name.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lazy seems worried about Jace trying to stand up, but why? Surely she'd be pleased and encouraging him, hold his hands and let him practice standing and get him a push along toy to help him. She's a strange one for sure.
For the same reason as she was dreading him being born! Because it means extra movement for her. Having to toddler proof the house.. Watch him constantly in case he comes to any harm.. She is quite happy for him to stay immobile for as long as possible. If she could keep him confined to one place until school going age, she would. bleeping useless bint 🙄

Chris said that Jace was mesmerised with the fire breathing dragon, I didn't think Jane was with them.
He's also got "last day sentimentals going on bad tonight!" Wtf does that mean?
Well it certainly doesn't mean he has last day of holiday blues because he has to go.back to WORK! Like an actual proper.job kinda work 🙄 what a selfish prick he is, when there are so many families who would love to be able to take their kids on holiday

Creepy said these particular vlogs have been some of his favourite... 🤨 he's on another bloody planet, I swear.
They have always been a disney living family from what I can gather? So DLP is the only option now to keep up the facade. And of course Chris is gonna make out he is having the time of his life and DLP is WAAAY better than DLF 😂 feckin muppet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how Sarah Says (remember that flop 😂) the girls are in their pj's because it has been cold the last few days, why didn't she pack more appropriate clothing? Thermals?
No mention as to why her girls are in a pushchair though? I remember a while ago Chris giving Esme Calpol in bed because she had "growing pains" in her legs. There has been so sign of any girl needing that pushchair and tbh I'm amazed they were at the park early enough to get one.
Sarah's fake cackles after every sentence are ridiculous. Her little digs towards here are funny though, they acted like what we said didn't bother them. Now they're both constantly explaining things, trying to justify their best life and making snide remarks, I like to believe that the predictions, comments made here have slowly become reality and it's getting to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you :)

Esme got a pogo stick for a birthday or christmas years ago and it was never seen again 😂
[/QUOTE
Like the bulk of the Xmas and birthday presents, opened for the camera and never seen again 🤬

Reactions: 5
To be fair to Isla (and the rest of them) their legs must be aching because not many people actually go and do the parks continuously for that length of time (or have like afternoons etc off) to recuperate... after finishing a full week at school, travelling an incredibly long way etc... like it’s a lot for anyone, especially if they aren’t going to bed til 11 odd per night..
although it is probably just to try to “show” how teeny tiny she is - even though she is the average height of a 7 year old...
We do it, at the park for 8am, pop back to hotel about 5 for an hour to shower and change, back to the park until 11pm and repeat for 3/4 days depending on trip. Approx 33000 steps a day, it’s exhausting but amazing, usually take a day or two when we get home as do nothing days. And I have a 7 yr old, although we do fly there with living up north

Reactions: 6
I notice with the advent calendars for the girls lazy used to do little bags with gifts in them and they had a few chocolate ones as well they used to donthese kind of ones before they hit the big time. I think this just shows they have given up and just hoping for the best 🤷‍♀️ Their vlogmas vlogs was their big income but they some how they have made it so boring even they present were better quality back then they must realise how tit they are 😂

Reactions: 12
I notice with the advent calendars for the girls lazy used to do little bags with gifts in them and they had a few chocolate ones as well they used to donthese kind of ones before they hit the big time. I think this just shows they have given up and just hoping for the best 🤷‍♀️ Their vlogmas vlogs was their big income but they some how they have made it so boring even they present were better quality back then they must realise how tit they are 😂
That will likely be at home for them, all set up by Granny and the bloody elves.

Reactions: 3
in the taking the girls out of school rant Lazy said the girls take school work with them, how the hell do they do 5+ days of missed work when they get up at 10am and the'yre in the park all day till 10-11pm

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.