The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I'd seen it all with the Minghams but going out in their pyjamas and putting a 7 year old and a 10 year old in a buggy?!?!
😮😮😮
I actually thought Isla was ill/injured and they'd left her in her pjs for comfort and got her a wheelchair when I saw Lazy pushing her.
It think it just shows how bored the girls are with Disneyland Paris they can’t even be bothered to walk around it anymore ! They have stayed far too long and the girls will be nice and worn out for their return to school !

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m assumed the cheap primark shoes lazy buys have caught up with poor Isla’s feet and probably ripped them to shreds.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Off topic but I have some christmas present predictions for the ingham girls!
Isabelle- I reckon her main present will be a nintendoswitch -it seems to just be the latest gadget for older kids/teens (in previous years it was an xbox, hoverboard, iphone...)
I expect Isla and Esme will get a mountain of the new series of LOL dolls with real hair, and all the latest playsets/surprise caddys.
A pogo stick for Isla?- bouncy boo boo! or a dolls pram ! (the irony!)
Slime kits for Esme, or those diy bath bomb kits- or maybe a toy drone?
I think Esme's puppy is coming... and she tiptoes out...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The views speak for themselves, no one is interested, there are a YouTube family called the Norris Nuts who are highly annoying but regularly get 1-2 million views per vlog, there content although not my cup of tea is very high energy and would appeal to young kids. No one wants to see two 30 somethings dragging their kids around moaning about burnt leggings and drinking miniature hot chocolate, their channel will be gone by this time next year.
the Norris nuts live near me, well in Australia near is about 2 hours away haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone posted on the previous thtrad about the Ballinger baby rolling over, on camera, at 8 weeks old.
This Gathered Nest's baby rolled over, again on camera, last week, he's about 10 weeks old.
Now, you'd think with all the filming of Jace they do, we would have seen him do something other than sit and flap his arms? I really do worry for him. Okay, at his age some babies don't crawl but surely he should be able to drag himself around on his tummy by now.
my daughter was later than some for crawling and walking but rolling I think was around 4 months.

Reactions: 5
Jace will probably have to go to a speech therapy too with how they make isla talk like a baby he will be alot more harder to understand. Like alot of people have commented isla was more grown up at the start of the channel so at least she knows how to talk

Reactions: 8
Jace will probably have to go to a speech therapy too with how they make isla talk like a baby he will be alot more harder to understand. Like alot of people have commented isla was more grown up at the start of the channel so at least she knows how to talk
it is around £70 a session for a private speech therapist ..as if they could afford it ;)

Reactions: 5
Oh yes, my hubby has a few contracts with couriers...much cheaper but shhh we don’t want to be telling them that 😂
You know what, seeing as they are so strapped for cash, I think we should throw the dog a bone. Every penny counts and all that eh Chrissy boi 🤘😆

In Greek mythology, who is the messenger to the Gods? Also the name of a high end French designer hand bag company

Be sure to give a shout out to Tattle 😆😝 £2.80 for up to 2kg, fully tracked. An extra 20p per parcel and they will even come pick them up for you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my. Would you look at those views! I haven't been hate watching for weeks so I have nothing else to add apart from.. Give it up guys. Your channel is dead. 😊

Reactions: 19
Oh my God, Why are the girls walking around Disneyland Paris in Pajamas they have worn everynight for a week and why on earth is Isla in a buggy she is in year three for goodness sake she will eight in a few months she will be ripped apart
q
They deleted the coment about Florida.

Isla and Esme will probably be bullied when they get back to school for being pushed around in the buggy. Sarah will probably say it is because of leg ache but having them sit in a buggy all day won't help. They need to be up and walking to improve leg strength and there are plenty of places to sit down at Disney if needed between rides.
It is a little strange, as Royal Mail prices for international delivery are actually considered fairly reasonable compared to other European countries. I wouldn’t imagine the saving would be that huge sending to continental Europe, but goes to show they will do anything to save a few quid on each piece of tat some poor sucker has purchased

As someone that used to run a small mail order business, I have chuckled at the fact they are using Royal Mail for UK deliveries, and doing Post Office runs. Absolute amateurs when there are tons of other couriers charging less than half RM’s for full tracked delivery, and will even pick the items up for you
Do you think in that case she is not sending as many as she makes out to be sending because if there was a cheaper way of sending them she would find it as they are penny pinching when it comes to spending their money also I cant see a lot of people wanting their (cheap) expensive blankets as they are rubbish quality and you can purchase anywhere at a fraction of the cost of hers.

Reactions: 6
It's a way of pushing through crowds if you're a family of self-centered, narcissistic fuckwits.
... Or they want people to think they're pushing a poor disabled or chronically-ill child around ♿
At the age of 12 My Son used a Mclaren Major buggy because of his Disabilities
on occasions he would be laughed and stared at,Mostly by ignorant adults I can imagine the same happening with Isla and Esme
those Vile twats should be so ashamed of what they are doing to their Children :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Do you think in that case she is not sending as many as she makes out to be sending because if there was a cheaper way of sending them she would find it as they are penny pinching when it comes to spending their money also I cant see a lot of people wanting their (cheap) expensive blankets as they are rubbish quality and you can purchase anywhere at a fraction of the cost of hers.
To be honest, I don’t have a clue what they are up to with their over priced merchandise and stupid postal charges, but most that go into this kind of endeavour, use a cheaper courier company, then do free postage, and price it into the item. Most people expect free postage these days (even if it isn’t really free) and it attracts more customers, as many are put off by high postage charges and feel disheartened when, after putting in all your details, an item that you are spending your hard earned money suddenly turns from ie £45 to £52 with postage fees

On the subject of their over priced merchandise, about 15 years ago, there was a t-shirt I wanted from an American company. It was a silly price, like $60, plus with import and postage charges, I couldn't justify spending that sort of money. I looked up an online t-shirt printing company, and emailed them a pic of the t-shirt. I know it was a bit cheeky asking if they could do a copy of the t-shirt, but I was blown away with what they did. The literally made a carbon copy of it for me, and it was only around £12. If I had wanted multiples the price would have gone down significantly. I know their prices have been mentioned before, but I actually think they are making even more on them than people realise. A good printing company will do the designs free of charge for you, and using their cheapest fruit of the loom and hanes shirts, you can get incredible deals. It is immoral to rip off your fans like this

Reactions: 8
They might get fashion puppy what other youtubers have got I.e a pug or sausage dog
Surely they wont get a puppy as they have no time for the poor dog that they have. It would be definitely click bate if they do get another dog but dont they know that a puppy or dog or any animal for that is a "Animal for Life not just for Christmas"

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.