The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to Isla (and the rest of them) their legs must be aching because not many people actually go and do the parks continuously for that length of time (or have like afternoons etc off) to recuperate... after finishing a full week at school, travelling an incredibly long way etc... like it’s a lot for anyone, especially if they aren’t going to bed til 11 odd per night..
although it is probably just to try to “show” how teeny tiny she is - even though she is the average height of a 7 year old...

Reactions: 14
They really do pack it all in, still in Eurodisney when it's dark on Sarah stories from couple of hrs ago, and just read it's 3 and half hours drive to Calais, must be tiring

Reactions: 6
She cant even fit in the bloody thing. Again, I'll say it... What. The. duck. Are. They. Doing?!
That`s just crazy! She should have invested the time (IF the girls were THAT bloody tired) ,on getting everything ready for their journey home.Decent shower ,hairwashes etc.Those girls will arrive home exhausted again ,and be thrown back into school ,as Sarah will need to catch up on HER rest! Coppa!COPPA!I hope you`re watching ,and ready for these two in a few weeks time!

Reactions: 22
It seemed that Esme spent more time in that chair than Isla.
And when you travel in a car and is not stricted by weight limitation why not bring a few extra pants and sweaters, in case something happen and you need to do extra changes.

Reactions: 11
Did you notice in today's vlog and yesterdays vlog the long dog toy for jace, they supposedly gave it away to a cute little girl …( surprising a stranger with a special gift ) what a load of crap they are supposed to be doing something special every day, we only saw isla get a gift from the 2 sisters...
never saw them go back into shops to get another dog … and we have met 100s of ifam … loada BULLSHIT ….

RANT OVER … LOL ….

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I honestly cant beleive they got a, pushchair for their 7 and 10 yr old!! 🙄

The vlog is called Today didn’t get off to a very good start! (Sarah is in the thumbnail with a tit under her nose look and pointing her finger at something (I’m seeing a burnt balaclava but duck knows what it is?) 🧐 along with some fake flames.)

The vlog starts with Sarah. She‘s whispering that everybody is fast asleep except her and Isla so she’s about to let isla see what the elves have been up to. They react to the elves who have a save the turtles note. (Maybe stop buying a thousand plastic lol dolls then Sarah.) 🙄

Advent calendar time. As usual isla mumbles something about Esme but I can’t make out what she says. Sarah’s sat isabelle in the middle today so isla doesn't get her advent spoiled. Surprise surprise it’s another squishy and Isabelle looks like she’s got the same lipgloss as yesterday. Exciting stuff!! 🙄

Sarah is cackling in the kitchen about something. They were up early and ready to leave but Esme dropped her flask of juice on Sarahs crotch and she looked like she’d peed herself. Long rambling story about ripping off her trousers and only having one clean pair of leggings. Long story short... Chris burnt her leggings with the iron! so it wasn’t a scorched balaclava. It’s Sarahs leggings and fake clickbait flames. Sarah loud cackles.

Seriously! The highlight of their day yesterday was Chris burning some leggings. You’re at Disney and you clickbait burnt leggings? #LovingLife

Sinister brows Chris is in the Disney park now or as he likes to call it magic kingdom. 🙄 Sarah likes Chris toy story jumper and then cut to the next scene and Chris is rambling on about having to walk 5 minutes back to security because he’d forgotten his bag. Riveting stuff so far.

They're walking along. Isabelle is pushing Jace and Isla is being pushed by Sarah in a buggy they’ve got from somewhere. Seriously Sarah? push your son and let isla walk. She’s not a baby anymore. Anybody would think izzy was Jaces mother she seems to do more for him than Sarah. Some mother has probably had to carry around a baby or a disabled child because Sarah and Chris want a reaction from the “haters.” At this point I believe they’re trolling people now. 🙄 Esme and Isla are also still in their pjs and Isabelle has her orange is the new black onesie on.

boring chat from creepy about space mountain fast passes. They don’t want to wait an hour so they’re getting fast passes for 5-6pm and coming back then. Chris pretends he might go on it later instead of ifam spotting while he waits. 🙄

Chris has taken the girls on pirates of the Caribbean. Sarah‘s waiting with Jace because he’s fast asleep and she didn’t want to put him in the sling because he’s like a dead weight. Lazy living up to her name as usual. I’m honestly surprised she’s not riding around on a mobility scooter by now. 🙄

Chris is talking about getting reservations at the pirates restaurant and I doubt that will happen so they’re probably eating in Annettes again later and Jace is eating an organix bar and should be sat up properly but there’s no telling Sarah and Chris about baby choking hazards. They both seem as thick as each other. 🙄

They‘re still all crowded around watching Jace eat his bar.

Chris is devastated because it’s been officially confirmed that he can’t eat at the pirates of the Caribbean restaurant on this trip. What?? I thought when Disney knew they had the inghams in the park they’d have reserved them a table immediately! Is throwing around your subscriber number in emails not working anymore creepy? Boo hoo. 😭 🤣

Creepy has a sulky slapped arse face and announces they’re off to it’s a small world while complaining about the restaurant being on his bucket list. They’re all guessing how long the queue will be. (Nobody gives a tit but it’s 45 minutes.) Esme is in the other buggy now. 🙄

They’re stood around waiting for a clock to change to 45. 😴 Chris doesn’t believe it’s a 45 minute queue. He’s claiming it’s at least an hour and half. Dr Chris is now Disney Chris. He thinks he knows everything. 🙄

This is the most boring footage they’ve filmed. It’s just standing about talking about rides they’re not going on and queue times. I can hear the views dropping from here!

They give up on it’s a small world and head to caseys corner for hot chocolates. Their fast pass for space mountain is coming up soon anyway. They’ve been on one ride so far but the hot chocolate got a round of yays from the inghams.

Chris perks up when they spot the Disney princesses.

Jace and Isla scream baby babble while Sarah pushes Jace and Isabelle now pushes Esme.

Slow camera pan along caseys corner and Chris shows off his tiny hot chocolate. “They may be small but they’re mighty. Oh yeah!” Oh piss off creepy. 🙄

Parade time while the take me home song plays again. Sinister brows chris holds Jace and he says he loved the dragon. Back to the parade and song. Then creepy dances with Jace and Sarah cackles that Jace looks mortified.

They’re in the Disney village and Sarah says they’ve just had a bite to eat but doesn’t say what so I’m guessing they’ve had Annettes again. Sarah says they’re off back to the Disney park for the tree lighting ceremony and she says Isabelle looks like a potato like her. I’d have said you look more like a watermelon than a potato to be honest Sarah. 🙄

Sarah say that the girls are wearing their lol pyjamas because they’re snuggly and warm. They’ve also slept in them all week. Two woman in the background notice they are on camera so turn their backs and then walk away. Sarah cackles maniacally so a lad on his phone looks up. They watch the tree lighting ceremony.

Back at the cabin and Jace has his hands in a bowl of party ring biscuits. Sarah says what are you doing? while pointing the camera at him. Jace and the three girls are having a tea party on the floor with the bowl of party rings and a jug of orange. Sarah says she‘s not sure he should eat a party ring but lets him have it anyway because it’s the last night. Why is she letting him eat party rings? I struggle to bite into one of them hard things and I’ve got teeth. 🙄

Sarah says they’re sad because they check out tomorrow. She looks bright red as she says it’s been one of their most magical trips yet. Then she says some of you are wondering where your orders are. She says if you’ve ordered before the 13th then it’s guaranteed to be with you before Christmas. I’ll guess Easter. It‘s taking longer than usual because the time of year but they’ve spent over a thousand pounds on postage between Monday and Friday. Sarah you over charge on postage. The people paying for their blankets have paid for postage not you. These idiots think they’re doing people a favour by posting things they’ve paid postage for. Your items are on the way it’s not a big deal. The will arrive by Christmas she says. 🙄

Isabelle says Jace has eaten all the party rings. Sarah says no he hasn't he’ll be sat on them. She’s not even watching him so she’s using her psychic powers here.

Worst vlog ever and I’m not just saying that. Boring and repetitive. They went on one ride and had hot chocolate.
They are very repetitive and it does get boring , nothing new happening - their Ifam are growing up now and have seen it all before - there views are falling 😮

Reactions: 11
Why are Esme and Isla in a stroller????????????????
Even if they're trolling tattle (which is entirely possible) they should be embarrassed to be doing that in public, at least Esme should, smh!
Speaking of embarrassing, Isabelle in the onesie.. just why. Should have at least worn a black one, with the yellow jacket. I cant, I have no words

Dear Chris, when there is music in your footage, you should probably mute it before adding your own soundtrack, instead of layering them together. I would think that's common sense, but I guess not.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i haven’t watched the Vlog (they’re so dullllll!) but did they really hire a pushchair for Esme/Isla?! Am I reading right?

what the duck?

im disabled (as I’ve said many times lol - sorry 😂) and when I went to Disney in 2008 (Islas age) my dad hired a pushchair (I couldn’t walk far and was miserable) — it was tiny and so uncomfortable for me he had to hire a wheelchair instead. But esme and Isla aren’t disabled and perfectly able to walk?! They’ll get the piss absolutely ripped out of them at school - and It’s taking away from a disabled child or younger child who may genuinely need one...

Can’t believe that. 😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
To be fair to Isla (and the rest of them) their legs must be aching because not many people actually go and do the parks continuously for that length of time (or have like afternoons etc off) to recuperate... after finishing a full week at school, travelling an incredibly long way etc... like it’s a lot for anyone, especially if they aren’t going to bed til 11 odd per night..
although it is probably just to try to “show” how teeny tiny she is - even though she is the average height of a 7 year old...
They don’t pitch up to the park until the afternoon, as they aren’t out of their pits until after 10am.

She’s 71/2 nearly 8, and a week of walking in DLP wouldn’t need a buggy! The place isn’t that big!

We were in Florida this year and my 5 year old walked over 140KM without requiring a buggy or lifted.

This is just Lazy playing up to the “haters”, and keep treating Isla as a baby not the almost 8 year old she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They have been on ride after rid after ride for a whole week. But today Chris stated that to just walk around soaking in the atmosphere and look at everything is the best thing to do.

Reactions: 5
I really don’t think the buggy is anything to do with aching legs. The girls are 7 and 10 and perfectly capable of walking. They get in the parks late and don’t seem to be in there too long. Isla has not long stopped sitting in high chairs in restaurants and the trolley while they are shopping. She watched an old vlog once and wished she still had her dummies. Even Islas speech has changed to sound more babyish at times. She used to seem more grown up at about 4 than she does now. It’s all on Sarah and Chris. They should be helping their daughter to grow not setting her back and keeping her 4 years old forever. Isla will struggle with friendships at school because they treat her like this. She gets treated like a baby more than Jace does and he’s only 9 months old. He’ll be cutting his own dinner up before Sarah stops doing it for isla.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It's a way of pushing through crowds if you're a family of self-centered, narcissistic fuckwits.
... Or they want people to think they're pushing a poor disabled or chronically-ill child around ♿

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Aww na a buggy?? I’m gobsmacked Esmé who is constantly pouting and smacking her lips lately is in a buggy with comp in September? I’m decked absolutely decked

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thiers a girl in my daugthers class who comes ands goes to school in a pushchair.. The kids 6 and lot of the other kids have started teasing her about it. The mum really doesnt seem to care as its easier for her not to have her walk 🙈
Sounds very controlling. Doesn't want her making her own choices. It's smothering, not mothering.
But then that's also the nature of the Mingham family. Inward-looking, staged, cult-like, sterile and repressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A 7 year old in a pushchair I’ve never seen anything so ridiculous, probably begged them to let her as she was mentioning how cozy Jace looked in his pram a few vlogs ago, clearly getting jealous of her brother. Lazy their legs are probably aching because you’ve trailed them around Disney for a week unnecessarily just to try gain views the only time Islas looked happy all week is when she’s getting something either advent trashy toy or that bloody bear

Reactions: 21
Opening advent calendars today and Isla is once again being snarky, snotty to Esme. Isla rips hers open and Esme plays with her already opened ones and takes her time opening it making Isla wait til Esme got hers open. Then Esme ripped hers open before Isla had a chance. Good on Esme.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.