The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Does anyone have a link to the fantastic east 17 video which was posted a few threads back, my 14 year old daughter was watching Christmas videos and stay another day came on and I was laughing she couldn’t understand what I was laughing at and I wanted to show her the video as it was so funny.

:D I clicked bookmark for that post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do we think they genuinely believe their Disney, child-centric content isn't aimed at kids? Even the majority of this forum I imagine have discovered the Inghams through child viewers one way or another.

I found the Inghams through JessFam. When I was 14/15 I was obsessed with teen pregnancy channels, this was around the time Jess was 17 and pregnant with her first child. I totally idolised Jess and desperately wanted to become a mother as soon as possible- I was a very, very unhappy, friendless 14/15 year old and truly believed having a baby depend on me would fill the emptiness I felt. Thankfully we lived very rurally at the time and I was at an all-girls school, or I honestly believe I would have been pregnant by the time I was 16. (And this would come as a total shock to my parents who still have no idea ten years on, which is an argument for youtube kids in itself!). I finally saw the light around the time Jess was pregnant with the twins, but I carried on following the ytmommadrama threads and eventually commented on there. Someone recommended the Inghams to me as an alternative channel to watch- this would have been when I was 19ish. I know it was circa 2015 because the poster recommending the Inghams did so on the basis that they were a nice, normal, non-youtube fame focused family channel who didn't do excessive gifts :ROFLMAO:

I was legally an adult at this point. I watched one Ingham video, thought the dad was a bit of a creep but couldn't really explain why, switched off and didn't think about them again until the non-situation happened. But had I been a few years younger and more naive I could easily have been one of Creepy's towel models. The point is that even though I was an adult when I first watched them, I discovered them and I'm here now because of similar content I was watching as a child. There must be plenty of kids who discover them in a similar way and are young and naive enough to get sucked in.

Whether Creepy and Lazy think they're a suitable channel for exclusively child viewers is irrelevant. What matters is who their majority audience is. And I bet you anything it's kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

As legandary as the first time, this will never get old

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone have a link to the fantastic east 17 video which was posted a few threads back, my 14 year old daughter was watching Christmas videos and stay another day came on and I was laughing she couldn’t understand what I was laughing at and I wanted to show her the video as it was so funny.

OMG the genius that did that is getting my vote in the general election Thursday! And could teach creepy how to edit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen that their house is apparently sold? So where are they coming back to live ?
I'd put money on them moving into rented whilst telling the Ifam that they are looking for their dream home, at the same time as telling everyone they are hoping to go back to Florida next year and bigging up lots of huge projects that never actually materialise.

We are finally witnessing the slow death of the channel that we knew would eventually come. They deserve it.

Reactions: 31
I'd put money on them moving into rented whilst telling the Ifam that they are looking for their dream home, at the same time as telling everyone they are hoping to go back to Florida next year and bigging up lots of huge projects that never actually materialise.

We are finally witnessing the slow death of the channel that we knew would eventually come. They deserve it.
Can you imagine the moving vlogs? Sarah being carried out on the sofa by the removal company like a queen on a palanquin screeching into her camera Jace is asleep, I can't move 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I've been put off by a lot of youtubers who do those disgusting live chats with the donation bar, but I have been suprised the Inghams haven't given that a shot yet in desperation

Does anyone know if Family vloggers aren't allowed to do it, as don't recall seeing any

There's a Youtuber who's channel recently took off, and it's been horrible seeing them turn from a funny down to earth person into a greedy little money grabber. They just sit there on their lives, with no real content, just doing shout outs to anyone who donates. Their beedy little eyes constantly darting downwards when the donation buzzer goes off to see how much they got. `Oh thank you So MUCH! You don't have to donate' (but you won't get a shout out or attention if you don't💰🤑💰 )
Ooooo who's that then?

Reactions: 4
Vlog mass was their time of year to shine previously and the shockingly low views has got to worry even Sarah and Chris (no matter what they say) the problem is kids don’t want to see shopping and daily errands, packing blankets and SURPRISES everyday they want Christmassy things they can do with their own families, gingerbread house decorating competitions, North Pole breakfasts, teas with Santa, woodland walks, they want an insta perfect version of a ‘normal’ family life and the Inghams will never be that again. The only people that watch (to enjoy) their vlogs are children and yet to get around coppa they’ll be trying to aim them more to adults which will mean even the kids will turn off. Theyve always been arseholes but they were much better at vlogging what people wanted to see back in the day

Reactions: 14
Yazzoo.co.uk do personalised hoodies starting at £6.50. In bulk, even less. £38 for an Ingham Hoodie without free postage. Disgusting 😠
paid around £40 for my Ethcs hoodie that is actually good quality and super comfy. Are they mad???

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Vlog mass was their time of year to shine previously and the shockingly low views has got to worry even Sarah and Chris (no matter what they say) the problem is kids don’t want to see shopping and daily errands, packing blankets and SURPRISES everyday they want Christmassy things they can do with their own families, gingerbread house decorating competitions, North Pole breakfasts, teas with Santa, woodland walks, they want an insta perfect version of a ‘normal’ family life and the Inghams will never be that again. The only people that watch (to enjoy) their vlogs are children and yet to get around coppa they’ll be trying to aim them more to adults which will mean even the kids will turn off. Theyve always been arseholes but they were much better at vlogging what people wanted to see back in the day
Even if they did those things, they would be totally boring and people would switch off. The trouble is they've coached those kids so much, their actions and reactions are no longer genuine. Thats what you get when you do multiple 'takes' of one scene. It becomes unrelatable, kids and teens want to watch families that are relatable. I think thats why the Norris nuts do so well because they show it all, the out takes, the tears, the sibling fall outs. People dont want a 'polished' version of a family, its boring and not believable.

Reactions: 13
Even if they did those things, they would be totally boring and people would switch off. The trouble is they've coached those kids so much, their actions and reactions are no longer genuine. Thats what you get when you do multiple 'takes' of one scene. It becomes unrelatable, kids and teens want to watch families that are relatable. I think thats why the Norris nuts do so well because they show it all, the out takes, the tears, the sibling fall outs. People dont want a 'polished' version of a family, its boring and not believable.
Oh yea I totally agree it’s gone to far to recover it now and they are completely false with everything they portray, I just mean they are not even trying to do somethings that would take abit more effort to produce in order to potentially help their channel

Reactions: 6
I know they don't upload to ifam extras much these days, but looking at the last one they uploaded 'Day in the life of a 6 year old in Disneyland Paris', with recommendations to watch Peppa Pig vlogs next (Chris, your gonna have your work cut out come Jan 2020. Why not just mark all your channels as made for children and save you the bother of marking each vlog individually 😁) YouTube really are unbelievable. Site isn't for under 13's but they are ok with 6 year old girls vlogging. Madness!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Do we think they genuinely believe their Disney, child-centric content isn't aimed at kids? Even the majority of this forum I imagine have discovered the Inghams through child viewers one way or another.

I found the Inghams through JessFam. When I was 14/15 I was obsessed with teen pregnancy channels, this was around the time Jess was 17 and pregnant with her first child. I totally idolised Jess and desperately wanted to become a mother as soon as possible- I was a very, very unhappy, friendless 14/15 year old and truly believed having a baby depend on me would fill the emptiness I felt. Thankfully we lived very rurally at the time and I was at an all-girls school, or I honestly believe I would have been pregnant by the time I was 16. (And this would come as a total shock to my parents who still have no idea ten years on, which is an argument for youtube kids in itself!). I finally saw the light around the time Jess was pregnant with the twins, but I carried on following the ytmommadrama threads and eventually commented on there. Someone recommended the Inghams to me as an alternative channel to watch- this would have been when I was 19ish. I know it was circa 2015 because the poster recommending the Inghams did so on the basis that they were a nice, normal, non-youtube fame focused family channel who didn't do excessive gifts :ROFLMAO:

I was legally an adult at this point. I watched one Ingham video, thought the dad was a bit of a creep but couldn't really explain why, switched off and didn't think about them again until the non-situation happened. But had I been a few years younger and more naive I could easily have been one of Creepy's towel models. The point is that even though I was an adult when I first watched them, I discovered them and I'm here now because of similar content I was watching as a child. There must be plenty of kids who discover them in a similar way and are young and naive enough to get sucked in.

Whether Creepy and Lazy think they're a suitable channel for exclusively child viewers is irrelevant. What matters is who their majority audience is. And I bet you anything it's kids.
I think they genuinely believe they are youtube superstars and therefore the rules for everyone else doesn't apply to them - for example them getting to keep comments on when loads didn't last time. Chris has obviously always just been allowed to do what he wants judging by his mothers behaviour defending him instead of giving him a clip around the ear

Reactions: 17

It will never get old unlike themselves

Reactions: 7
That would be my bet too. Hoping for another big reaction from her to go viral
I do hope your wrong. Bringing another unfortunate animal into their chaotic life would be so unfair. They can't even manage to stay at home and get their baby into an established routine, so there would be no hope for a dog. Prinny would be as jealous of it as Isla seems to be of her brother.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.