The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, seeing as they are so strapped for cash, I think we should throw the dog a bone. Every penny counts and all that eh Chrissy boi 🤘😆

In Greek mythology, who is the messenger to the Gods? Also the name of a high end French designer hand bag company

Be sure to give a shout out to Tattle 😆😝 £2.80 for up to 2kg, fully tracked. An extra 20p per parcel and they will even come pick them up for you
The messenger is Hermes. :) technically a god as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At the age of 12 My Son used a Mclaren Major buggy because of his Disabilities
on occasions he would be laughed and stared at,Mostly by ignorant adults I can imagine the same happening with Isla and Esme
those Vile twats should be so ashamed of what they are doing to their Children :mad:
You could see so many adults and children looking at them oddly in the background of the vlog. How embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Off topic but related to the subject of home schooling, there’s a really good dispatches (channel 4) documentary (it’s on 4od catch-up) on home schooling and it is truly frightening how off-grid parents can go once they have taken their child out of school... and how little accountability they have to the state... there’s a heck of a lot of freedom which of course could be argued is a good thing but, for parents with questionable morals/intentions, one can only hope the children of parents like that are kept in school as long as possible...
There is a lot very very wrong with state education too

Reactions: 2
To be honest, I don’t have a clue what they are up to with their over priced merchandise and stupid postal charges, but most that go into this kind of endeavour, use a cheaper courier company, then do free postage, and price it into the item. Most people expect free postage these days (even if it isn’t really free) and it attracts more customers, as many are put off by high postage charges and feel disheartened when, after putting in all your details, an item that you are spending your hard earned money suddenly turns from ie £45 to £52 with postage fees

On the subject of their over priced merchandise, about 15 years ago, there was a t-shirt I wanted from an American company. It was a silly price, like $60, plus with import and postage charges, I couldn't justify spending that sort of money. I looked up an online t-shirt printing company, and emailed them a pic of the t-shirt. I know it was a bit cheeky asking if they could do a copy of the t-shirt, but I was blown away with what they did. The literally made a carbon copy of it for me, and it was only around £12. If I had wanted multiples the price would have gone down significantly. I know their prices have been mentioned before, but I actually think they are making even more on them than people realise. A good printing company will do the designs free of charge for you, and using their cheapest fruit of the loom and hanes shirts, you can get incredible deals. It is immoral to rip off your fans like this
I've said before I'm in the same line of business, and have posted the profits they make from their items. The profit margins are pretty disgusting.

Whilst I wouldn't personally make a carbon copy of something (it's not good business ethics), I do offer a free design service and regularly do deals. I also offer free delivery on larger bulk orders over a certain amount.

They truly are all about the money.

Reactions: 10
That would be my bet too. Hoping for another big reaction from her to go viral
I hope not, the amount of times Prinny gets left, they don't want to be at home ever and so getting a new puppy would be the most disgusting thing they can buy for Christmas just got views and money.

Reactions: 12
The thing that really gets me about them ‘thinking’ about home schooling is usually when you hear of someone deciding to take their child out of school, it’s because the parent isn’t happy with the quality of the education or there is some reason the child isn’t thriving at school. It always seems to come down to the parent doing what they think is best for the child.

But the Minghams are constantly going on about how settled and happy Isla is in school, how she’s ’too of the class’ and doesn’t want to move to the private school (not that I believe a lot of that) and about how great Izzy and Esmes school is and how they care about their education and the opportunities that school gives them.
Yet they’re willing to throw all that away just so they can take advantage of the cheapest of the cheap package holidays!
No thought for the girls what so ever.

Sarah’s probably got some rose tinted view of what home school would be like. No more having to find ways to dodge the school run. Them all rolling out of bed past 11, the girls quietly doing a few pages out of a tiny workbook (that could easily be packed awayto do on holiday) for 20 minutes leaving the rest of the day for filming/shopping.
Won’t have considered how many subjects each girl will have, times when they won’t understand something, when one of them won’t want to work, how long their school days will take, the girls social lives. It’ll be a train wreck that robs the girls of their future.

Not that I think it’ll really happen though. Those two couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. Just gives them something to talk about on the vlogs sometimes.

Reactions: 25
I hope not, the amount of times Prinny gets left, they don't want to be at home ever and so getting a new puppy would be the most disgusting thing they can buy for Christmas just got views and money.
....and let's not forget the unscrupulous witch they bought Prinny from too. There are so many dogs out there that deserve a home but might not have the same 'You Tube likeability factor'...... Put your money where your mouth is Inghams and actually act as caring as you want us all to think you are

The thing that really gets me about them ‘thinking’ about home schooling is usually when you hear of someone deciding to take their child out of school, it’s because the parent isn’t happy with the quality of the education or there is some reason the child isn’t thriving at school. It always seems to come down to the parent doing what they think is best for the child.

But the Minghams are constantly going on about how settled and happy Isla is in school, how she’s ’too of the class’ and doesn’t want to move to the private school (not that I believe a lot of that) and about how great Izzy and Esmes school is and how they care about their education and the opportunities that school gives them.
Yet they’re willing to throw all that away just so they can take advantage of the cheapest of the cheap package holidays!
No thought for the girls what so ever.

Sarah’s probably got some rose tinted view of what home school would be like. No more having to find ways to dodge the school run. Them all rolling out of bed past 11, the girls quietly doing a few pages out of a tiny workbook (that could easily be packed awayto do on holiday) for 20 minutes leaving the rest of the day for filming/shopping.
Won’t have considered how many subjects each girl will have, times when they won’t understand something, when one of them won’t want to work, how long their school days will take, the girls social lives. It’ll be a train wreck that robs the girls of their future.

Not that I think it’ll really happen though. Those two couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. Just gives them something to talk about on the vlogs sometimes.
You are missing the point that in this Country, if you home educate (not home school) you do not have to follow the national curriculum. There would be no requirement for them to do any of it. As a parent 'educating otherwise' (the legal term for it) all you have to do is 'provide a full time education suitable to your child's age and aptitude' ... there is no legal definition of either 'fulltime' or 'education'. Home ed families can unschool if they want to, they can do no formal education at all and learn as the child's interests take them. When I home educated my son for 6 months we were semi structured, I did do some maths and English every day but the rest was down to him. When he went back to school he was a head of his peers in all subjects. I know it is easy to slang off the Inghams and find fault in everything they do and for the most part you will be accurate, but home educating family's for the most part are doing a great job. The Inghams would totally screw up their kids more than they have already if they spent anymore time with them but that does not make home education the problem, they are! Sorry! I will get off my high horse now ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've been put off by a lot of youtubers who do those disgusting live chats with the donation bar, but I have been suprised the Inghams haven't given that a shot yet in desperation

Does anyone know if Family vloggers aren't allowed to do it, as don't recall seeing any

There's a Youtuber who's channel recently took off, and it's been horrible seeing them turn from a funny down to earth person into a greedy little money grabber. They just sit there on their lives, with no real content, just doing shout outs to anyone who donates. Their beedy little eyes constantly darting downwards when the donation buzzer goes off to see how much they got. `Oh thank you So MUCH! You don't have to donate' (but you won't get a shout out or attention if you don't💰🤑💰 )

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
They would have to get 2, poor lil boo boo wouldn’t be happy if Esme got something she didn’t have 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
....and let's not forget the unscrupulous witch they bought Prinny from too. There are so many dogs out there that deserve a home but might not have the same 'You Tube likeability factor'...... Put your money where your mouth is Inghams and actually act as caring as you want us all to think you are

You are missing the point that in this Country, if you home educate (not home school) you do not have to follow the national curriculum. There would be no requirement for them to do any of it. As a parent 'educating otherwise' (the legal term for it) all you have to do is 'provide a full time education suitable to your child's age and aptitude' ... there is no legal definition of either 'fulltime' or 'education'. Home ed families can unschool if they want to, they can do no formal education at all and learn as the child's interests take them. When I home educated my son for 6 months we were semi structured, I did do some maths and English every day but the rest was down to him. When he went back to school he was a head of his peers in all subjects. I know it is easy to slang off the Inghams and find fault in everything they do and for the most part you will be accurate, but home educating family's for the most part are doing a great job. The Inghams would totally screw up their kids more than they have already if they spent anymore time with them but that does not make home education the problem, they are! Sorry! I will get off my high horse now ☺
I am absolutely sure that when responsible, self aware parents home educate it can be a real success and that’s great! But I’m more concerned about when parents are not responsible, nor self aware, and it’s used to further isolate already isolated children. It is extremely rare but school can be an opportunity for authorities to become aware of lots of issues in children’s lives - teachers can be the first people to spot abusive home lives etc. When school is removed, the opportunity to keep an eye on these things goes away. I’m speaking very very generally here of course :)

Reactions: 12
I've said before I'm in the same line of business, and have posted the profits they make from their items. The profit margins are pretty disgusting.

Whilst I wouldn't personally make a carbon copy of something (it's not good business ethics), I do offer a free design service and regularly do deals. I also offer free delivery on larger bulk orders over a certain amount.

They truly are all about the money.
Now if you go quiet, I'll be thinking you are the new Ingham supplier because they seem to change suppliers more than their bedding recently 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I really don’t think the buggy is anything to do with aching legs. The girls are 7 and 10 and perfectly capable of walking. They get in the parks late and don’t seem to be in there too long. Isla has not long stopped sitting in high chairs in restaurants and the trolley while they are shopping. She watched an old vlog once and wished she still had her dummies. Even Islas speech has changed to sound more babyish at times. She used to seem more grown up at about 4 than she does now. It’s all on Sarah and Chris. They should be helping their daughter to grow not setting her back and keeping her 4 years old forever. Isla will struggle with friendships at school because they treat her like this. She gets treated like a baby more than Jace does and he’s only 9 months old. He’ll be cutting his own dinner up before Sarah stops doing it for isla.
My Daughter was 6 at the time and did 4 whole weeks visiting Disney parks around the world and did not ask to use a pushchair once and we was up early and out till late at night, plus add the jetlag. It's laziness I'm sorry and no child unless they are either sick or have difficulty walking should be in a pushchair at the age of 7.

Reactions: 16
I only dip in and out of this thread, but had to comment on Sarah’s coat 😂 wtf is she like stomping around with that monstrosity on. She looks like someone stuck a hole in her and blew her up 😂 and also what’s with her wearing her hair up like a child’s? I can’t bleeping stand the sound of her voice either. And she has the personality of a breeze block. Everytime that creep Chris is talking on camera she butts her big bake in and you can tell he’s muttering under this breath shut the duck up. Can’t stand either of them 😤
Also are those kids walking around in their pyjamas 😶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My Daughter was 6 at the time and did 4 whole weeks visiting Disney parks around the world and did not ask to use a pushchair once and we was up early and out till late at night, plus add the jetlag. It's laziness I'm sorry and no child unless they are either sick or have difficulty walking should be in a pushchair at the age of 7.
I can imagine all this walking was a shock to the system for Isla. They spend most of the time back home being driven around

Reactions: 7
COPPA - How can you see which YouTube channels are kid friendly or not ?
Will it tell you in the comments / channel header?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have a link to the fantastic east 17 video which was posted a few threads back, my 14 year old daughter was watching Christmas videos and stay another day came on and I was laughing she couldn’t understand what I was laughing at and I wanted to show her the video as it was so funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.