The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning, here is your daily reminder that Chris Ingham of Youtube's The Ingham Family abused his position of trust to send messages of a sexual nature to his teenage fans.

Someone on twitter claims they have a recording of Chris when he got held in Australia.
I would lit-rally pay a very lot to watch that! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I nearly died laughing at that comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ probably out of shock more than anything.

We should probably go ahead and mention babyandmebysarahingham too

Just for the sake of Google searches πŸ˜‰
Baby and me by Sarahingham is just another escape route for them the items she sells are rubbish quality and all the reviews go for nothing as we dont really know who is putting these out. I have asked questions on a number of occasions and still have not got a reply from her regarding my questions so that is very bad customer service but there again what else can you expect from her
I nearly died laughing at that comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ probably out of shock more than anything.

We should probably go ahead and mention babyandmebysarahingham too

Just for the sake of Google searches πŸ˜‰
Babyandmebysarahingham is just an escape for them the quality of the items are rubbish and far too expensive for what they are and her customer service is rubbish also and not only that yesterday on her site everything was out of stock. Thats a great way to run a business !

If thats her looking stunning I would hate to she her looking "normal" her hair needs a good wash and a cut do they think if they have long hair it doesn't need washing and cutting at times because the whole family need a haircut

Trust Pilot removed my review of the Baby and me by Sarah Ingham products, when I told the truth about the sellers, as I said it's sold by parents who have both given up work to make money filming the private life on small children to post online, and they have more children to make money from. Yet fake reviews by the inghams gushing about how great the products are have been left on.
I would get back to trust pilot as I did I had a review removed as Sarah complained about it however when I got back to Trust pilot and told them about all the false reviews which were given by people she knows yet they are still up they put mine back up again as they realised it was a genuine complaint as she was not answering my questions regarding her stock etc. Sarah has been in touch with trust pilot and stated that ALL the bad reviews are coming from people who dont like her for some reason she thinks its jealousy

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Bet old Stevie boy choked on his Horlicks last night when he saw his very own Daughter in law star in a long forgotten christmas classic.

Anytime i hear that song I'll always picture Lazy 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bet old Stevie boy choked on his Horlicks last night when he saw his very own Daughter in law star in a long forgotten christmas classic.

Anytime i hear that song I'll always picture Lazy 🀣🀣
I can't stop singing the bloody song now... And then bursting into laughter πŸ˜‚ Oh, Inghams - you don't half know how to entertain us, despite your boring arse vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone on twitter claiming they have footage of Chris at the Australian customs when he got stopped and threatening to release it.

this thing just gets weirder and weirder

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone on twitter claiming they have footage of Chris at the Australian customs when he got stopped and threatening to release it.

I don't really understand why bits keep getting dripped like this, like spill all the tea now πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Apparently it's only an audio recording, but they claim Chris cried like a witch and asked to ring his mum which they refused :ROFLMAO: I so want it to be true!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Apparently it's only an audio recording, but they claim Chris cried like a witch and asked to ring his mum which they refused :ROFLMAO: I so want it to be true!!
How long is the recording - what will we be able to hear from it ( if allowed legally)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It was alway strange that the Family Insta disappeared the at the same time they landed in Oz, and they never got it back up or started another one.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Chris was probably worried he was going get locked up who would look out for his girls as he says or the worst part dropping the soap πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.