The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the the vlog.
You daft stupid women. ALL you do is SHOP!
You don’t run a business, you don’t cook or clean or do anything besides that.
The reason you haven’t got your xmas shopping done yet is because you know those videos won’t be monetised next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sarah starting panicking because they’ve got so many plans between now and December.
shes going to say that she doesn’t know when she’s going to find time to go and run her business isn’t she. Surely? SURELY??

no. She doesn’t know when she’ll have time for Christmas shopping. duck SAKE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Save yourselves some time it’s Sarah doing an advertisement of all the tit shops and what they have available. ( the amount of shopping and showing everything a shop sells is starting to feel like an ad, just me?)

if you release this video of Chris I promise to watch it at least a thousand times and give you some ad sense, so bored of the daily vlogs

Sarah Ingham making out she’s so funny and dizty and pressed the wrong button in the car...

2FCAB878-7735-4604-8C73-044B2259B96C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thought we were gettinh a rant at the end. They must be pissed off at the other site for still selling thier stuff, that cant be legal can it?

Reactions: 7
Sarah starting panicking because they’ve got so many plans between now and December.
shes going to say that she doesn’t know when she’s going to find time to go and run her business isn’t she. Surely? SURELY??

no. She doesn’t know when she’ll have time for Christmas shopping. duck SAKE
She has no time for Christmas shopping she is out shopping every day thats all she does she is no housewife because she barely looks after Jace and she never cleans or changes bedding and if she does she never irons it she is so lazy and a trip to the shops is her highlight of the day. She is even getting a bit fed up with the "OFFICE"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely the fact her 7 month old only sleeps for two hour stints at nights shows he isnt stimulated enough during the day and he needs a better routine. How on earth did she raise 3 girls before Jace Ill never know.

Islas attitude stinks at the moment. The LOL comment just screamed brat.

Reactions: 27
Thought we were gettinh a rant at the end. They must be pissed off at the other site for still selling thier stuff, that cant be legal can it?
Depends if the Ingham family is a trademark and also if that site designed and owns the designs I’d say

Also depends if there is a contract and how much notice they need to give etc. If Sarah and Chris signed a contract then just decided to cancel it and do their own... although Chris is an expert in napkin contracts so I’m sure it won’t be that (allegedly)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jace was super cute with that singing dog. Could have done without sarahs commentary, though.

Reactions: 11
I can't stop singing the bloody song now... And then bursting into laughter 😂 Oh, Inghams - you don't half know how to entertain us, despite your boring arse vlogs.
Oh no don’t tell them they are entertaining us they will want to be paid because they do nothing for free. 🙀😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sarahs favourite christmas story that they read every christmas eve, yet she didn"t know it, she had to be reminded by a talking toy that read the story out !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is hands down the best thing to ever grace this forum. Well done.
This is brilliant!I sat in my drs surgery at 7.20 am today ,and this came on the radio.I`m sure i got more than a few odd looks from the receptionists ,as i couldn`t stop myself from giggling!! :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Todays vlog is This is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever done. Sarah’s on the thumbnail. Marry Chris? Buy that coat? Bury her head in the sand and ignore the alleged grooming of the ifam? 🧐

The vlog starts with Sarah sitting on the sofa. She mentions that Jace is in a good mood today considering that he didn’t sleep much last night because she thinks his bottom teeth are coming through.

Chris is staying home today because he’s got some admin jobs, a Skype call and loads of emails to sort through. (That’s slang for Chris is off to morrisons to skate down the pole.) He’ll also be popping to the office to post out some orders.

Sarah is panicking because they have no free weekends now and she’s got no time to do any Christmas shopping! She’s never out of the shops and barely goes in the office so I don’t know how she has no time! 👀🧐

She’s going shopping for the Christmas advent calendars and Christmas Eve box things. (She found some time.)

Sarah’s in Sainsbury’s for snacks for Jace. She’s cackling at a wolf decoration and admiring a lantern. She likes a star handbag for Isla.

B&M now. Sarah has got some matching mummy and daughter slippers for her and the girls. She likes a fluffy box for Esme for all her bits and bats. She likes a light up letter for Isabelle but she says she can’t be bothered going through all the letters on the shelf. She says the shelf is messy now and she can’t find an I. Apparently they should be arranged in alphabetical order for a gal on the go like Sarah! It’s so frustrating she says.

She‘s happy now on the next isle because she’s found Christmas pyjamas A LOT cheaper than anywhere else. (Get to B&M guys. Don’t be paying Baby and me by Sarah ingham, high prices!) She likes the Christmas tree ones but they won’t look as nice on pictures so she now likes the fair isle design.

Jace dances to a puppy Christmas tree. Sarah cackles and says it’s soooooo cute. She might buy it but “Chris will kill me. daddy will kill me.” Chris allegedly cheats and grooms the ifam and she lets him off but he’ll kill her if she buys Jace a dancing puppy tree? 🧐 She eventually buys it and says they’re in so much trouble. 🙄

Sarah is excited in the car park because her chocolate smartie penguins were marked wrong at £1 when they should have been £2.99. She’s acting like Chris when he used to go to Disney world. #LovingLife

Sarah is worried because she’s been a bit ditsy lately and doing stupid things. She thinks it’s because she’s sleep deprived. Jace hasn’t slept for longer than two hours in eight months.

The most embarrassing thing Sarah has ever done is push the radio button to start the car! Sarah I’m pretty sure of all the embarrassing things you’ve ever done that doesn’t even come close. 🙄 Jace shakes his tic tacs from the back seat. She’s cackling and still going on about it.

Isabelle has had an anti bullying assembly at school. (Let’s hope granny troll was there. She needs a good lesson on bullying.)

Sarah shows off Islas minnie Mouse hair clips and Sarah says that reminds her that she’s got something to open upstairs.

Isla opens some knitted hair clips. #gifted Sarah tells the ifam to go and check them out on Instagram. 🙄

Jace waves his arms as Sarah puts his dinner on the high chair. He’s having Spinach and ricotta pasta, tomato and mascarpone pasta and garlic bread. Chris edits something out because it cuts and Sarah says “ohh careful baby.”

Sarah‘s prepped some fruit for Jaces dinner and for the girls at school.

Sarah tells Chris don’t even think that she’s done decorating the house for Christmas yet! She’s having at least one more tree and the big man in the garage wants to come and dance in her kitchen. Chris says he’s ending the conversation now. In the early days vlogs Chris used to love Christmas. What’s with the fake pretending that he doesn’t like it now? 🙄

Chris is pretending someone has robbed big santa from the garage. Has he been sold on gumtree, creepy? 🙄

Sarah says she’s decorating more in the week. Jesus, Sarah for someone who’s just started a business on a new project just for yourself you’ve not been in the office for at least 4 days. Don’t you have big blankets to post? 🙄

Sarah mentions the girls have been doing some reading and she points at Jace who’s still in his high chair at the other end of the kitchen. Sarah says she’s going to get him sorted but he’s just tucking into some mango he’s found down the side of his chair first.

Sarah mentions an ifam named Chantella has sent the girls something. She gives Esme and isla a purse each and some socks and a singing christmas bib for Jace. Isabelle has a purse and then she shows a jumper she’s sent Jace.

She’s now sat the girls in front of the Christmas tree so she can pass them another gift that a couple of ifam have sent them. The girls get an LOL jewellery thing and a nail set and Isabelle gets some eye shadows. Sarah says LOL wrong so Islas attitude comes out as she rolls her eyes and says “LOL for the millionth time!”

Jace waves his arms at the dancing puppy tree. He looks like he loves it.

Sarah rants about rocket shops who they used to use to sell their merch. Apparently emails were missed and orders were sent out wrong. (I bet they didn’t have 5 days off from their office though, did they Sarah?) They wanted to take control so they left on good terms but now things have turned a bit sour with them. Sarah says despite tens of emails they still won’t take down their merch from the store. They’re still trading under their name. Sarahs stressing that the ifam have ordered from there in the last few weeks. It’s super frustrating that they’re still selling under their name. They’re not paying Sarah and Chris anything and they didnt get any payment off them for four or five months but they’ve taken that as a loss. “DO NOT shop at the ifamstore .com. It’s not merchandise that we’ve agreed to sell. It’s got nothing at all to do with us and they should have taken that site down a long time ago!” She points the ifam to the new store.

Back to a fake, positive pineapple again as Sarah says come back tomorrow. Something about Christmas. Mwah! 🙄

Lazy, boring, money obsessed. All the things that describe Sarah and Chris. She’ll rant about merch and losing money but nothing about the Chris allegations! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Todays vlog is This is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever done. Sarah’s on the thumbnail. Marry Chris? Buy that coat? Bury her head in the sand and ignore the alleged grooming of the ifam? 🧐

The vlog starts with Sarah sitting on the sofa. She mentions that Jace is in a good mood today considering that he didn’t sleep much last night because she thinks his bottom teeth are coming through.

Chris is staying home today because he’s got some admin jobs, a Skype call and loads of emails to sort through. (That’s slang for Chris is off to morrisons to skate down the pole.) He’ll also be popping to the office to post out some orders.

Sarah is panicking because they have no free weekends now and she’s got no time to do any Christmas shopping! She’s never out of the shops and barely goes in the office so I don’t know how she has no time! 👀🧐

She’s going shopping for the Christmas advent calendars and Christmas Eve box things. (She found some time.)

Sarah’s in Sainsbury’s for snacks for Jace. She’s cackling at a wolf decoration and admiring a lantern. She likes a star handbag for Isla.

B&M now. Sarah has got some matching mummy and daughter slippers for her and the girls. She likes a fluffy box for Esme for all her bits and bats. She likes a light up letter but she says she can’t be bothered going through all the letters on the shelf. She says the shelf is messy now and she can’t find an I. Apparently they should be arranged in alphabetical order for a gal on the go like Sarah! It’s so frustrating she says.

She‘s happy now on the next isle because she’s found Christmas pyjamas A LOT cheaper than anywhere else. (Get to B&M guys. Don’t be paying Baby and me by Sarah ingham, high prices!) She likes the Christmas tree ones but they won’t look as nice on pictures so she now likes the fair isle design.

Jace dances to a puppy Christmas tree. Sarah cackles and says it’s soooooo cute. She might buy it but “Chris will kill me. daddy will kill me.” Chris allegedly cheats and grooms the ifam and she lets him off but he’ll kill her if she buys Jace a dancing puppy tree? 🧐 She eventually buys it and says they’re in so much trouble. 🙄

Sarah is excited in the car park because her chocolate smartie penguins were marked wrong at £1 when they should have been £2.99. She’s acting like Chris when he used to go to Disney world. #LovingLife

Sarah is worried because she’s been a bit ditsy lately and doing stupid things. She thinks it’s because she’s sleep deprived. Jace hasn’t slept for longer than two hours in eight months.

The most embarrassing thing Sarah has ever done is push the radio button to start the car! Sarah I’m pretty sure of all the embarrassing things you’ve ever done that doesn’t even come close. 🙄 Jace shakes his tic tacs from the back seat. She’s cackling and still going on about it.

Isabelle has had an anti bullying assembly at school. (Let’s hope granny troll was there. She needs a good lesson on bullying.)

Sarah shows off Islas minnie Mouse hair clips and Sarah says that reminds her that she’s got something to open upstairs.

Isla opens some knitted hair clips. #gifted Sarah tells the ifam to go and check them out on Instagram. 🙄

Jace waves his arms as Sarah puts his dinner on the high chair. He’s having Spinach and ricotta pasta, tomato and mascarpone pasta and garlic bread. Chris edits something out because it cuts and Sarah says “ohh careful baby.”

Sarah‘s prepped some fruit for Jaces dinner and for the girls at school.

Sarah tells Chris don’t even think that she’s done decorating the house for Christmas yet! She’s having at least one more tree and the big man in the garage wants to come and dance in her kitchen. Chris says he’s ending the conversation now. In the early days vlogs Chris used to love Christmas. What’s with the fake pretending that he doesn’t like it now? 🙄

Chris is pretending someone has robbed big santa from the garage. Has he been sold on gumtree, creepy? 🙄

Sarah says she’s decorating more in the week. Jesus, Sarah for someone who’s just started a business on a new project just for yourself you’ve not been in the office for at least 4 days. Don’t you have big blankets to post? 🙄

Sarah mentions the girls have been doing some reading and she points at Jace who’s still in his high chair at the other end of the kitchen. Sarah says she’s going to get him sorted but he’s just tucking into some mango he’s found down the side of his chair first.

Sarah mentions an ifam named Chantella has sent the girls something. She gives Esme and isla a purse each and some socks and a singing christmas bib for Jace. Isabelle has a purse and then she shows a jumper she’s sent Jace.

She’s now sat the girls in front of the Christmas tree so she can pass them another gift that a couple of ifam have sent them. The girls get an LOL jewellery thing and a nail set and Isabelle gets some eye shadows. Sarah says LOL wrong so Islas attitude comes out as she rolls her eyes and says “LOL for the millionth time!”

Jace waves his arms at the dancing puppy tree. He looks like he loves it.

Sarah rants about rocket shops who they used to use to sell their merch. Apparently emails were missed and orders were sent out wrong. (I bet they didn’t have 5 days off from their office though, did they Sarah?) They wanted to take control so they left on good terms but now things have turned a bit sour with them. Sarah says despite tens of emails they still won’t take down their merch from the store. They’re still trading under their name. Sarahs stressing that the ifam have ordered from there in the last few weeks. It’s super frustrating that they’re still selling under their name. They’re not paying Sarah and Chris anything and they didnt get any payment off them for four or five months but they’ve taken that as a loss. “DO NOT shop at the ifamstore .com. It’s not merchandise that we’ve agreed to sell. It’s got nothing at all to do with us and they should have taken that site down a long time ago!” She points the ifam to the new store.

Back to a fake, positive pineapple again as Sarah says come back tomorrow. Something about Christmas. Mwah! 🙄

Lazy, boring, money obsessed. All the things that describe Sarah and Chris. She’ll rant about merch and losing money but nothing about the Chris allegations! 🙄
I assume the smartie penguins that she was charged for incorrectly she took back to the shop as she now is a retailer herself and knows she should be setting the Ifam a good example about being honest......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I assume the smartie penguins that she was charged for incorrectly she took back to the shop as she now is a retailer herself and knows she should be setting the Ifam a good example about being honest......
She did. She was grinning like the Cheshire Cat and all pleased with herself because the woman in the shop honoured the price at the till. (She’d probably have threatened to send Katrina round to put her windows through if she didn’t) I guess when your husband spends a fortune sending out Levi letters if someone so much as breathes in his direction that £1.99 saving really helps. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Todays vlog. Star struck in the Morphe shop!

The vlog starts with Sarah loving life because she’s about to go shopping. They’re off to Manchester. Sarah reminds everybody that it rained last time they were there so she’s looking forward to a mooch around the shops.

Outfit of the day from Esme while Isla and Jace watch the Christmas tree.

They're in the car waiting for Chris. Sarah sings one line of a song. Sarah says they have planned their vlogmas plans because “There ain't no vlogmas like an ingham vlogmas.” apparently.

Sarah says her friend has mentioned that she’s going to Gullivers world with Sarah next weekend but Sarah had forgotten she’d booked the tickets in January. Sarah says that she’d messaged her friend back in January and said “I've even ordered some baby food for the sproglet and now the sproglet is here. The sproglet is Jace.” why did she order baby food 11 months ago? 🧐

Chris has his arm out and points his long finger and says “What’s up guys? We’ve just arrived in the beautiful Manchesteeeeeer.” Sarah cackles.

Isla informs everybody that “Jace has just woke up and the girls tried to do something funny and he didn’t smile but I’ve just done something funny and he smiled.” Chris says “awww he loves you ‘dunt’ he sweetheart?”

Sarah does an annoying fake laugh that Chris edits and repeats because Isabelle said she was that white cloud and Izzy is the tall building.

They're off to the Arndale centre. Chris says it’s his favourite place. Soooooo many memories! You won’t be acting like a rockstar surrounded by screaming little girls today though will you creepy? Isabelle jokes that she loves Chris really but I’ve got no clue what they’re going on about in this conversation as the girls and Jace get pushed towards the arndale by what looks like a yeti in school boots!

The girls and Sarah are in the Morphe make up shop. Creepy waits outside with Jace as Isabelle shows Sarah a Jeffree star pallet. Sarah says “ohhhhhh that’s nice!” followed by a montage of all the pallets.

They’re now out of the make up shop and I’m guessing they didn’t buy anything unless Sarah’s treated herself to one.

Now in to River island! River island without Nana and her purse!! 😱

Isabelle likes a top but Sarah says “That looks like a school shirt Izzy.” Isla is pulling Sarah towards something she likes.

Sarah likes some bootie type shoes for Jace to go with his gillet. Sarah and Chris can’t decide if it’s gillet or gillit so Sarah calls it his waistcoat with fur on. Sarah likes some unicorn ones thinks they’re for girls so she picks some blue ones with pompoms.

Now Izzy is off to try on some shoes and Esme wants to try on some heels. Sarah says “pardon?” Esme poses in front of the mirror in yellow high heels and izzy tries on some knee high boots while Sarah screeches “you look like a giant!”

Chris shows Jace a lil “homie” jumper that says lil homme and Jace tugs on the sleeve. “It’s sooooo cute!” he says while sarah says “no daddy!”

Chris announces that they’re ducking out of the arndale to where primark is because Chris needs a winter coat and he’s still not found one. Sarah and Isabelle announce they’re choosing Chris coat and he tries on some bubble coats and actually looks like little Nicky! 🤣🤣🤣 please buy it!! 🤣🤣

View attachment 58193

Isabelle and Sarah pretend that they look really nice on him! 🤮🤣

They were going to have a noodle type dinner because that’s easy without any meat but the girls all wanted to go to barburrito so that’s where they are. (It’s easier to hide the meat if it’s wrapped up.) They’re all eating “veggie” burritos.

Isla has been given her script she says “OH EM GEE! I am so happy because mummy and daddy have bought me some new boots in primark.” She shows off the glittery boots.

Jace is now strapped to Sarah in the baby sling because she has mum guilt that he’s been in his buggy almost all day for the last week while she’s pushed him from shop to shop.

They’re off to the Christmas market for a crepe.

Montage of Christmas music while the girls run around near the water fountain with Chris while Sarah walks to look at the lights with Jace.

They're back at the deep filled cookie stand. (The ones they ate yesterday) then they’re at the crepe stand. Isla got a banana and Nutella one and Chris and Esme are having a marshmallow and Nutella one. Sarah and Isabelle are in McDonald’s getting hot chocolates.

Back home and Sarah says she’s glad she looked on Instagram because they’re now settling down to watch i’m a celebrity.

Sarah pretends that Jace has just rolled over as she screeches ”did you fall down? Come on let’s get you back up!” Sarah falling backwards isn’t rolling over! 🙄

Sarah says it’s been a fun weekend and mentions they’ve no free weekends now until after Christmas!

End of vlog. 😴
May as well of emboldened the whole post as I was laughing throughout 😆😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.