The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched this - they're totally not gonna mark their vids or channel as "made for kids". I've read that other family vloggers with teen kids are not gonna mark theirs as for kids cos teenagers will be it, with total disregard that their younger kids will also be in the vids

Isn’t it children under the age of 13 which will include Esme, Isla & Jace. What about present openings vlogs that will definitely be aimed at children!

Reactions: 12
Just watched tonight's vlog. What the hell did I just see when Sarah was laughing in the car park??!! Absolute weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Todays vlog. Star struck in the Morphe shop!

The vlog starts with Sarah loving life because she’s about to go shopping. They’re off to Manchester. Sarah reminds everybody that it rained last time they were there so she’s looking forward to a mooch around the shops.

Outfit of the day from Esme while Isla and Jace watch the Christmas tree.

They're in the car waiting for Chris. Sarah sings one line of a song. Sarah says they have planned their vlogmas plans because “There ain't no vlogmas like an ingham vlogmas.” apparently.

Sarah says her friend has mentioned that she’s going to Gullivers world with Sarah next weekend but Sarah had forgotten she’d booked the tickets in January. Sarah says that she’d messaged her friend back in January and said “I've even ordered some baby food for the sproglet and now the sproglet is here. The sproglet is Jace.” why did she order baby food 11 months ago? 🧐

Chris has his arm out and points his long finger and says “What’s up guys? We’ve just arrived in the beautiful Manchesteeeeeer.” Sarah cackles.

Isla informs everybody that “Jace has just woke up and the girls tried to do something funny and he didn’t smile but I’ve just done something funny and he smiled.” Chris says “awww he loves you ‘dunt’ he sweetheart?”

Sarah does an annoying fake laugh that Chris edits and repeats because Isabelle said she was that white cloud and Izzy is the tall building.

They're off to the Arndale centre. Chris says it’s his favourite place. Soooooo many memories! You won’t be acting like a rockstar surrounded by screaming little girls today though will you creepy? Isabelle jokes that she loves Chris really but I’ve got no clue what they’re going on about in this conversation as the girls and Jace get pushed towards the arndale by what looks like a yeti in school boots!

The girls and Sarah are in the Morphe make up shop. Creepy waits outside with Jace as Isabelle shows Sarah a Jeffree star pallet. Sarah says “ohhhhhh that’s nice!” followed by a montage of all the pallets.

They’re now out of the make up shop and I’m guessing they didn’t buy anything unless Sarah’s treated herself to one.

Now in to River island! River island without Nana and her purse!! 😱

Isabelle likes a top but Sarah says “That looks like a school shirt Izzy.” Isla is pulling Sarah towards something she likes.

Sarah likes some bootie type shoes for Jace to go with his gillet. Sarah and Chris can’t decide if it’s gillet or gillit so Sarah calls it his waistcoat with fur on. Sarah likes some unicorn ones thinks they’re for girls so she picks some blue ones with pompoms.

Now Izzy is off to try on some shoes and Esme wants to try on some heels. Sarah says “pardon?” Esme poses in front of the mirror in yellow high heels and izzy tries on some knee high boots while Sarah screeches “you look like a giant!”

Chris shows Jace a lil “homie” jumper that says lil homme and Jace tugs on the sleeve. “It’s sooooo cute!” he says while sarah says “no daddy!”

Chris announces that they’re ducking out of the arndale to where primark is because Chris needs a winter coat and he’s still not found one. Sarah and Isabelle announce they’re choosing Chris coat and he tries on some bubble coats and actually looks like little Nicky! 🤣🤣🤣 please buy it!! 🤣🤣

View attachment 58193

Isabelle and Sarah pretend that they look really nice on him! 🤮🤣

They were going to have a noodle type dinner because that’s easy without any meat but the girls all wanted to go to barburrito so that’s where they are. (It’s easier to hide the meat if it’s wrapped up.) They’re all eating “veggie” burritos.

Isla has been given her script she says “OH EM GEE! I am so happy because mummy and daddy have bought me some new boots in primark.” She shows off the glittery boots.

Jace is now strapped to Sarah in the baby sling because she has mum guilt that he’s been in his buggy almost all day for the last week while she’s pushed him from shop to shop.

They’re off to the Christmas market for a crepe.

Montage of Christmas music while the girls run around near the water fountain with Chris while Sarah walks to look at the lights with Jace.

They're back at the deep filled cookie stand. (The ones they ate yesterday) then they’re at the crepe stand. Isla got a banana and Nutella one and Chris and Esme are having a marshmallow and Nutella one. Sarah and Isabelle are in McDonald’s getting hot chocolates.

Back home and Sarah says she’s glad she looked on Instagram because they’re now settling down to watch i’m a celebrity.

Sarah pretends that Jace has just rolled over as she screeches ”did you fall down? Come on let’s get you back up!” Sarah falling backwards isn’t rolling over! 🙄

Sarah says it’s been a fun weekend and mentions they’ve no free weekends now until after Christmas!

End of vlog. 😴

Chris has him arm out and points his long finger 😂😂😂😂😂😂 ya done me with that 😂😂😂 It reads like a horror /comedy . love it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Over 49 likes in less than hour has to be some sort of record

Wow anyone seen the tweets by the ex auntie sarah?
No, what are the tweets?

And more to the point what the hell is that coat? Did Isabelle choose it as revenge for that lilac coat Sarah made her wear last year?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.