The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me an old cynic, but I think the real inghams enjoy the attention of drip feeding this stuff, plus being the "gatekeepers" of all anti-Creepy stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Call me an old cynic, but I think the real inghams enjoy the attention of drip feeding this stuff, plus being the "gatekeepers" of all anti-Creepy stuff.
Yeah, not sure what else they would be trying to accomplish if they have real evidence, are they trying to give him a chance to come clean? Because it’s been over a year, so come on real inghams let’s see what you’ve got

Reactions: 14
It's not RI that have this info, it's someone called Robbo Robber on Twitter, they are an Australian solicitor apparently and have access to the tape.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve just got bad looks by saying there must be a point when someone is so big you don’t get a puffer type winter coat. A bloke has just walked into work with one and he’s a bit round
Im still debating whether its even a puffer coat or if she is infact the puffer part herself and the coat is actualy SUPER thin material

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well surely its more than there jobs worth to release it.
I thought that. But they said something about it being a public record so wondered if there is a way around it.

either way, I’ve said before on this thread. Everyone with ‘evidence’ should either share it, take it to the police or shut up. No one is following or subscribed to their channels for any other reason. Unique fam is a perfect example of that, uses smug Sarah to get a following then tried blogging and did stuff she’s slated them for like filming her Ill child

Reactions: 14
Hi everyone, sorry to interrupt the thread. Can someone tell me how I make a comment on someones post please? Do I click on Quote? Because when I did this it didn’t look like everyone else’s when I posted. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, sorry to interrupt the thread. Can someone tell me how I make a comment on someones post please? Do I click on Quote? Because when I did this it didn’t look like everyone else’s when I posted. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hi yeah then type your message under where the last (quote) bracket thing appears and it should be ok

Reactions: 4
I saw Islas boots in primark today. They werent as sparkly as Sarah made out and they felt awful. Like youd get a blister everytime you wore them!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How long is the recording - what will we be able to hear from it ( if allowed legally)
Who knows. Apparently they are waiting on legal advice before releasing it. I would love it to be all true, but I honestly don't know. I guess time will tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.