The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody brilliant!!

Going back to days vlog, Im getting such Veronica Salt vibes from Isla.
I know she's only a little girl but over the last few months Isla has turned horrible! Always needs to be the best and craving attention and coming across as an absolute brat!

Reactions: 23
Trust Pilot removed my review of the Baby and me by Sarah Ingham products, when I told the truth about the sellers, as I said it's sold by parents who have both given up work to make money filming the private life on small children to post online, and they have more children to make money from. Yet fake reviews by the inghams gushing about how great the products are have been left on.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No free weekends, probably feel uncomfortable being home if the neighbours hate them
Or maybe they're having people come look at the house and they need to vacate because nobody wants to look at a house with those morons filming themselves and talking about nonsense while they are trying to make a decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know she's only a little girl but over the last few months Isla has turned horrible! Always needs to be the best and craving attention and coming across as an absolute brat!
Thought I was the only one to think this 🤪🤣.why does issy’s coat colour remind me of baby poo? Ok leaving the room quietly and closing the door behind me 🤣😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Baby and me by Sarah Ingham
babyandmebysarahingham

ifam
Ingham family

Chris Ingham is a cheating b*stard, Google him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thought I was the only one to think this 🤪🤣.why does issy’s coat colour remind me of baby poo? Ok leaving the room quietly and closing the door behind me 🤣😂
I really like Issy’s coat and the colour reall suits her! A million times nicer, and looks much better quality than that lilac monstrosity

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Every time I watch that East 17 edit I laugh as much as the first time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone on twitter claims they have a recording of Chris when he got held in Australia.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sarah in that coat is ridiculous, it’s such an awful fit and not flattering at all. 😬 I actually got rid of a coat I liked a few weeks ago because I felt like it made me look like the marshmallow man from ghostbusters... I take it back - she looks worse. Dare I say it she looks a bit *whispers* chavvy and tacky in it 🤣

OTOH I quite like isabelle’s new coat. It’s a nice, on-trend colour and doesn’t look as scruffy as that godawful lilac one she used to be turfed out in all the time.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.