The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skipped through so first time i seen J on his belly so what does brat do pick him up omg so attention goes back in her I sort only see that bit and loads money beeing raked in as 2 loads orders go off there not short off money by any means they will never stop oh dont for get sat gonna be super dopper flop

So just seen this on Sarah’s insta post - should they really be showing people’s addresses ( privacy risk😮😮😮)
Omg I would be fumming

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Come on now people “they’re ain’t no Christmas like an Ingham Christmas” I would imagine Chris is the equivalent to your creepy, handsy, pervy unofficial uncle. You know the one that always greets you with an over familiar hug 🤢

Reactions: 4
Absolutely not! If those addresses are readable They are breaking privacy LAWS with that

chris going on about how unhygienic the toilet thing is after he’s just let the dog sit and lick his face for 5 minutes. He’s so grim
All you have to do is zoom in seems they can do what they like when they like

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.