The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
fast forward to 12.10 Isabelle says Sarah doesn't smell very nice

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Can we also take a moment to remember Chris’ rant on #kissagingerday 😂😂😂 I mean I only find it funny because he says “it’s as bad as kiss someone with a different skin colour day” I absolutely LOVE ginger hair and think Esmes hair is gorgeous. Unfortunately I’m unlikely to ever have red haired children (genuinely gutted!) because of our races but Chris, you HYPOCRITE!! I agree red hair IS stunning and beautiful.....why you dye yours though? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Surely a slice of turkey is better than an extra yorkshire pudding?! I honestly don't know what point she's trying to make? Is she making everyone else go meat free too? Doesn't she understand in order to go meat free you have to substitute the missing protein for something else especially children who are still growing! Idiot! 🤦‍♀️
Maybe the meat free carvery was cheaper so she used it as an excuse 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And it had his occupation as ‘shift worker’ and he worked as a hospital porter which I assume was probably shift work. Even if it’s not him I still want to believe it is😂 WHO tit IN YA BED CHRIS?
Oh my god was he a hospital porter in Leeds? So exactly like Jimmy Savile then!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sarah, if you have a problem with your weight, sort it out yourself.. do not project your problem on to the rest of your family. Why should they stop eating meat just because you're feeling fat? Seriously such a selfish deluded woman. Cutting meat out of your diet wont help you lose weight either, especially since you know you're just gonna replace it with carbs and sugar. Making kids go meat free without the correct protein supplements can be extremely dangerous, and they dont eat nowhere near enough fruit or veg to substitute. Dont know why I'm rambling on though, we all know you'll be eating meat tomorrow. 🤦‍♀️ theres no secret to losing weight, MOVE more, EAT less. It's not rocket science love. Maybe if you peeled your ass off the sofa once and a while you would start to see a difference.😊

Reactions: 27
Yesterday's total views....seems legit :rolleyes:
They reinstate the baby shower vlog after removing her ex-best chum out of it. Think it had about 250k views. So daily view count would only be about 200k or less.

Reactions: 9
Sarah, if you have a problem with your weight, sort it out yourself.. do not project your problem on to the rest of your family. Why should they stop eating meat just because you're feeling fat? Seriously such a selfish deluded woman. Cutting meat out of your diet wont help you lose weight either, especially since you know you're just gonna replace it with carbs and sugar. Making kids go meat free without the correct protein supplements can be extremely dangerous, and they dont eat nowhere near enough fruit or veg to substitute. Dont know why I'm rambling on though, we all know you'll be eating meat tomorrow. 🤦‍♀️ theres no secret to losing weight, MOVE more, EAT less. It's not rocket science love. Maybe if you peeled your ass off the sofa once and a while you would start to see a difference.😊
I wouldnt worry about the kids. By rhe end of the week it will be gammon and spagboll all round.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we also take a moment to remember Chris’ rant on #kissagingerday 😂😂😂 I mean I only find it funny because he says “it’s as bad as kiss someone with a different skin colour day” I absolutely LOVE ginger hair and think Esmes hair is gorgeous. Unfortunately I’m unlikely to ever have red haired children (genuinely gutted!) because of our races but Chris, you HYPOCRITE!! I agree red hair IS stunning and beautiful.....why you dye yours though? 🤔
He’s only got ginger tones remember.

can we remember all Chris did wrong was become famous..... tell that to mummy, she ended up telling aVERY LOT more than one person

They all need a proper professional haircut and a scrub with dettol and a wire brush !
They don’t. They all had dry trims months ago remember 😂

She probably thinks it’ll be cheaper. If it’s for the diet how is she going to cope with all the Christmas chocolates in stores etc

maybe they’ll be come a diet blog to try and get round January rules

Reactions: 5
It’s not on making comments about children’s looks. The parents are fair game but it’s not the kids fault they’re paraded on the internet every day. Peace and love.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s not on making comments about children’s looks. The parents are fair game but it’s not the kids fault they’re paraded on the internet every day. Peace and love.
Completely agree.

However haircuts i don't see a problem with, its the parents fault and thats what the issue is. Not the kids.

We all have different ideas of what is fair game and what isn't. Some think it ok to talk about sarah ginormous growing arse, some don't. I also find that my own thought on whether thay is right or wrong has changed since being on tattle. She deserves everything she gets and that slimy hubby of hers. Match made in heaven

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How can they think of giving up meat when the phrase ‘mutton dressed as lamb’ was coined specifically for them?

Well, mutton dressed as a really chavvy lamb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely Izzy wouldnt choose to wear that hat?! It isnt even her name 😂🙈
Think Izzy has to do as she is told and due to her not wanting to cause a fuss she will carry out anything but as you say why would she want to wear a hat which does not even have her name on it.

They are soooo desperate to be family fizz it’s ridiculous. Family fizz use their kids too but have a much nicer lifestyle and don’t have any of the drama with Darren cheating or messaging young girls. They know how to appeal to the crowds too with their videos even though they are not to my taste young kids love good challenge videos. When the creepy inghams do one it’s just a complete load of shite haha. They fail every time.
So True in every word they really did want to be like the Fiz Fam and cant understand why they are not in the same league as them and its simple their content is good and entertaining but IFam is just disgusting rubbish they put out

Call me mean if you want, but I'm pig sick of being told Esme is 'Beautiful' - tssssss - she's okay, Lazy, but she's not knocking the world off its feet, love.
Just getting the impression Lazy is trying to set Esme up as a ginger child model 🤔 She'd totally squeeze every possible penny out of her kids.
It is much easier to get the kids to work for her than her having to work she is so so lazy its unbelievable that she would make her kids work so she can get money instead of getting off her backside and doing a days work in a proper job however she would not last in a job where a boss was telling her what to do and dictating what time she had to start work and finish work

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Think Izzy has to do as she is told and due to her not wanting to cause a fuss she will carry out anything but as you say why would she want to wear a hat which does not even have her name on it.

They’re not in the same league as Family Fizz mainly because FF have never been a daily vlogging channel - they do challenges, and the richer they e become the more wasteful and show-offy about that cash they’ve become - they obviously have a target audience though. Not only have the Minghams been hit by multiple scandals the bottom line is their content is boring and in no way inspiring - I’m sure 99% of viewers would have more exciting lives than their daily trips to Matalan and Morrison’s. There’s no fun, no glamour. Both sets of parents have screwed up their kids childhoods and FF children’s education is far worse than the Inghams - at least they do go to school half the time!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice Isabelle always seems to be on 'Chris' side' like rolling her eyes and looking at Chris whenever Sarah says anything or laughs about anything?
I've definitely noticed that she seems to prefer being with Chris but then I've also wondered whether that may have something to do with him not being her biological dad... I know he's raised her but she's at that age where teens don't want to be different - with Jace being born there are now three of them with the same parents so maybe sub-consciously it's highlighted her "difference". I wonder if it's just her way of reinforcing that father/daughter relationship... I could be completely wrong of course!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.