The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been posted in the last 15 pages (I needed to rant before I can catch up) but Esme and her bloody posing and pouting in the videos has increased so much and cringes me out so bad. If I’d have played ‘take a shot’ every time Esme pouted in tonights video I’d have been comatose! 😡
It’s the same as Izzy, it really makes me cringe. The fake smile,pouting and the peace sign. Does my head in.

Reactions: 28
Glad you said this, I've thought it for ages, she's fuckin 10 FFS!
I would say it is an age thing, same with Izzy and when they do the “peace signs” like honestly looking back on photos when I was that age, the faces I would pull were ridiculous🤷🏻‍♀️ + always having a camera in your face is bound to make you have a “picture pose” ready face.

Reactions: 10
I would say it is an age thing, same with Izzy and when they do the “peace signs” like honestly looking back on photos when I was that age, the faces I would pull were ridiculous🤷🏻‍♀️ + always having a camera in your face is bound to make you have a “picture pose” ready face.
They're trying to make that many faces, pulling tongues, pouting, they get mixed up!
💋👅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Buying Xmas presents for Isabelle in full view of Esme, I’ll send it to Santa. I’m sorry but I’ve heard no one else ever doing things this way. Is it just me? It’s lazy through and through. 4 kids and only one believes in Santa but they still don’t know what I’ve got the others. Spoils Christmas for young people watching that go hang on my mum and dad don’t sent presents to Santa why do they? They want the glory and not Santa. It’s just lazy!

Reactions: 18
Buying Xmas presents for Isabelle in full view of Esme, I’ll send it to Santa. I’m sorry but I’ve heard no one else ever doing things this way. Is it just me? It’s lazy through and through. 4 kids and only one believes in Santa but they still don’t know what I’ve got the others. Spoils Christmas for young people watching that go hang on my mum and dad don’t sent presents to Santa why do they? They want the glory and not Santa. It’s just lazy!
Plus neither of them work (bar sarah hanging out in the sweat shop to make sure Jane has paid bought enough stock off wish) they have all day long everyday to go back and buy gifts and hide them 🙄 LAZY

Reactions: 11
Definitely an age thing with the faces. The attitudes though - unfortunately the girls are starting to act more and more like they are above everyone else. Which isn't a normal "age" thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Well it’s not like she’s not at the shops every day when the kids are in school.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im quite shocked at the amount of parents ive witnessed doing this, I was in Argos a few Christmases ago and a lady was there with two children around 4 and 5 and she said is that the one you want , she got it and the little girl said I want it now and she said no im sending it to Santa,her mum was with her as well , if that was me id have asked my mum to keep an eye to them whilst I bought it , or ordered it and picked it up when it was just me, I think it takes all the magic away , I believed until I was Esmes age and I had older siblings

Reactions: 19
They are soooo desperate to be family fizz it’s ridiculous. Family fizz use their kids too but have a much nicer lifestyle and don’t have any of the drama with Darren cheating or messaging young girls. They know how to appeal to the crowds too with their videos even though they are not to my taste young kids love good challenge videos. When the creepy inghams do one it’s just a complete load of shite haha. They fail every time.
lol that’s never going to happen.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lol that’s never going to happen.
this is what makes me laugh when I see people calling them millionaires. They have never been and will never be millionaires. They spend money as fast as they earn it and now they are earning far less than they did at the start. Things slow down for them all eventually. Family fizz is at the top of their game now but give it a few years they will be broke and forgotten too. These youtubers must be realistic and realise it’s never going to be a job that sustains them for the rest of their lives?

Reactions: 16
Why does Chris always sit in the back of the car? Can baby seats not go in the back or something? Genuine question

Sarah thinks a diet means going meat free but eating triple carbs it seems 😂
Surely a slice of turkey is better than an extra yorkshire pudding?! I honestly don't know what point she's trying to make? Is she making everyone else go meat free too? Doesn't she understand in order to go meat free you have to substitute the missing protein for something else especially children who are still growing! Idiot! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Call me mean if you want, but I'm pig sick of being told Esme is 'Beautiful' - tssssss - she's okay, Lazy, but she's not knocking the world off its feet, love.
Just getting the impression Lazy is trying to set Esme up as a ginger child model 🤔 She'd totally squeeze every possible penny out of her kids.
None of their kids are what I would call beautiful. But everyone has their own opinion on what that is. The parents are not the nicest looking especially Chris so the kids don’t have much of a chance sadly. Babies are cute but I find jace looks strange with his features. Same as Isla. They have Sarah’s round face and their eyes are strange. That’s just my opinion of them.

It’s the same as Izzy, it really makes me cringe. The fake smile,pouting and the peace sign. Does my head in.
Non of my kids at that age have ever pulled silly faces like that. They try to hard that’s the problem. It looks fake and not natural. Younger children may pull funny faces. But it’s as if Chris and Sarah have said them ‘pull that face kids’. It doesn’t look nice to see a 14 year old sticking her tongue out like miley Cyrus and squinting her face up. What happened to a nice genuine smile and pose?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh and just an FYI... someone I know (won’t go into detail cause I don’t want to risk their career, but I’m very close to them) works for SS in Leeds. They never discuss details of cases they have been involved in (obvs) but they did once mention they looked after the kids of a couple who were trapped by one of the weirdo hunger groups that appeared on social media. Anyway, I digress... I asked them whether they had ever heard of Chris ingham and they said NO!! I was stunned! So I made sure I told them every detail I knew about the (“allegations” although I do love Switzerland Chris 🤗 HI STEVE!!) and as soon as I mentioned their want of homeschooling they said ‘that’s one of the first warnings of Munchausen’ 🥺

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh and just an FYI... someone I know (won’t go into detail cause I don’t want to risk their career, but I’m very close to them) works for SS in Leeds. They never discuss details of cases they have been involved in (obvs) but they did once mention they looked after the kids of a couple who were trapped by one of the weirdo hunger groups that appeared on social media. Anyway, I digress... I asked them whether they had ever heard of Chris ingham and they said NO!! I was stunned! So I made sure I told them every detail I knew about the (“allegations” although I do love Switzerland Chris 🤗 HI STEVE!!) and as soon as I mentioned their want of homeschooling they said ‘that’s one of the first warnings of Munchausen’ 🥺
Makes sense why Chris and Sarah keep saying their kids are ill (munchausen by proxy)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think all 3 girls are pretty but Esme wearing make-up does my head in!! I just don't agree with any 10 year old wearing make-up out. If they want to play around with it at home then fine but one toe out the door and the face paint comes off!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think all 3 girls are pretty but Esme wearing make-up does my head in!! I just don't agree with any 10 year old wearing make-up out. If they want to play around with it at home then fine but one toe out the door and the face paint comes off!!!
the girls are beautiful, and I agree they don’t need makeup...however I do remember that we would only let our younger brother play with us if he would let us do his makeup 😂 he used to walk out of our room looking like a little drag queen 😂fortunately he only ever agreed so we would allow him to play with us, and none of us used it to make ourselves feel better or pose!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice Isabelle always seems to be on 'Chris' side' like rolling her eyes and looking at Chris whenever Sarah says anything or laughs about anything?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone else notice Isabelle always seems to be on 'Chris' side' like rolling her eyes and looking at Chris whenever Sarah says anything or laughs about anything?
Definitely a weird relationship there. Especially as Isla and Esme dont seem to have much of a relationship with him.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.