The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that Jace is still keeping them up all night then sleeping all day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And constantly has her tongue flapping about her face! Staaahp!!!
What used to make me uncomfortable in the early days especially was when the girls (all 3 ) used to have their mouths open and their tongues waggling in and out, not so much I looked at it in a bad way but I used to think what if paedos are getting off on that, they don't do it as much now thankfully

Reactions: 4
New to posting 😳😂

Don't know if this has been said before or I'm just weird 😂 but does anyone find it weird that Chris is always freshly shaven? He never even has any stubble and hes always got cuts! I can't help thinking he does it to make himself look young like a teenager!

Reactions: 15
New to posting 😳😂

Don't know if this has been said before or I'm just weird 😂 but does anyone find it weird that Chris is always freshly shaven? He never even has any stubble and hes always got cuts! I can't help thinking he does it to make himself look young like a teenager!
Nah to hid the ginger stubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New to posting 😳😂

It’s because he doesn’t want the ginger beard showing. He shaves the skin to within an inch of its life it looks like

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Agreed, the quotes that account has put out in the past week have been very questionable. Also not very surprising that their recent post has since disappeared. Typical Ingham fashion of mouth off first, delete later...
Also the Inghams did a vlog about button moon and it turns out it was a warning to Rachael from unique fam .so the name suggests and points to one of them being behind that account, it was a popular saying with Nikki as well regularly referring to Rachel as moon face

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It couldn't happen to a nicer couple! 🤣
Weird though she keeps him in her arms sleeping and then does stuff while hes awake sat in the high chair. This is why A. He isnt sleeping at night and B. Cant roll over

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Apologies for my third post but just rewatched the vlog...
I have questions
Portion sizing???????. Is that beef gravy Sarah cos you ain't letting us see are ya 😂😂
Also when it's obvious your using a smoothing filter. Flecking hell creepy it's obvious
That meal does not look like someone who is going on a diet there is enough on that plate to last a week !

Sarah has done jackshit for Izzy. Shes made her a target for bullies at school with all the stuff they put in the vlog, they also make her an easy target for peodaphiles with the thumbnails, pictures they use of her.
Sarah has also ripped her from her paternal family and her little brother.
Izzy has no friends or no social life because she doesnt seem to be allowed any. Shes always away during half term ect so doesn't get a chance to even make plans.
Izzy does more for the younger 3 than Sarah does for any of them!
I would agree that Sarah has made things pretty bad for Izzy especially not allowing her to go out with friends due to the fact she takes them away at the first chance she may have to make plans with anyone of her age. Izzy is always looking out for the other 3 and does a lot more for them at times than Sarah does especially with the wee chap you would at times think it was her child she is looking after him so much. Sarah should stop being so lazy and get up and get on with things in the house instead of letting Izzy get up and make breakfast for the girls.

Apologies for my third post but just rewatched the vlog...
I have questions
Portion sizing???????. Is that beef gravy Sarah cos you ain't letting us see are ya 😂😂
Also when it's obvious your using a smoothing filter. Flecking hell creepy it's obvious
What is that under the mashed potato at 4 o'clock? Could it be hidden meat? That is the worst picture of Lazy that I have ever seen. I LOVE IT!

• Haha
It’s because he doesn’t want the ginger beard showing. He shaves the skin to within an inch of its life it looks like
I think we should petition him to take part in movember 😁 😁 ..bet the insular selfish prick has no idea what it is or cares even less if he did.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New to posting 😳😂

You’d think after getting off a flight late at night there’d be some sort of growth. He must have an electric shaver in his pocket at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’d think after getting off a flight late at night there’d be some sort of growth. He must have an electric shaver in his pocket at all times.
Either that or he's not reached puberty yet. Might explain a few things!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.