Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Since it’s a new thread, I thought it might be helpful to sum up the story so far.

Best to read it to the tune of the Big Bang Theory song.

Their whole YouTube thing was on the up and up,
But Chris said ‘drop that towel’ and fucked the whole thing up.
The sponsors all pulled out,
The Ingham trolls began to shout,
Granny Jane kept grooming kids,
Where’s Uncle Dave?
(Steve read Ta-ah-tle)
Reborns, blankets, missing school,
Endless vlogs around the pool,
That all started with a dropped towel.
(WOOHOO)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Impleo

VIP Member
The baby shower vlog is back up, minus Nikki. Chris has been a busy boy editing

As I scrolled through to see if Nikki was in it, I was reminded of the tackiest baby shower cake you ever did see

Knobs

Screenshot 2019-11-10 at 17.07.31.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

String Man

VIP Member
Re: Chris and the window seat, he's definitely sitting there imagining himself in a pilot's uniform.

He's the kind of man who sits at the front on the top deck of double deckers pretending to drive the bus.

Twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I haven't watched the vlog, but absolutely LOVE to call the Inghams out on their bullshit.

So:

I called them out on their bullshit "flight delayed" lies the other day by posting the departure/arrivals showing their flight was not delayed at all. I'll put it again here.

Screenshot_20191108_074842.jpg

Now, about this dramatic "storm". I took the liberty of checking the archives on lightningmaps - a real time lightning website (it's a great website for any storm lovers out there, like me). Here are the results. The lightening shown in the picture was over 6 hours worth of lightening at the time they were travelling. I have circled the particular section they will have flown through after checking the flight path.

Screenshot_20191109_183020.jpg

I've seen bigger storms in a teacup.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

String Man

VIP Member
Wow, we have a lot of 'guests' on Tattle tonight!

Do you think it's the ifam panicking because there hasn't been a vlog upload and they're reading this thread to check whether Chris has been arrested? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

1573157623558.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Emsy

I can't believe they brought home the inflatables!!! On holiday we have always left these for other kids round the pool to enjoy. How selfish can you get?! They didn't even pay for them. What an absolute pair of tramps.

• Angry
Reactions: 49

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog starts with Sarah and the girls walking towards a car rental place. They’re hoping to rent two cars so they can go and explore but one of the two cars has broken down so they’re going to do it tomorrow.

Jace has had a disturbed night and it affected the girls and Sarahs sleep but they say he’s fine now.

Shot of the girls sat on a wall looking bored.

A bus trip into Arrecife 20 minutes away. They literally looked like they spent half an hour stood watching Esme stand near some rocks in the sea. Chris explains they wanted to film different footage Instead of pools. well that was a waste of 9 euros. 🙄

Drama alert. The sea got choppy so Sarah helps Isla back to the top While Esme says she almost drowned. Sea captain Chris explains the sea got choppy because of swash caused by a passing ship in the distance. 🙄 Sarah does the tayto cackle at the word swash and says that’s so funny.

Isla is now crying because she missed out on going into the sea. They’re off back to the hotel for pool time.

Jace is sat in the dingy and they explain that he hasn’t been eating well but he’s just had a good lunch. Apparently he keeps finding bits of his lunch in the dingy and Sarah now wants a dingy for at home so she can throw out the high chair and it would be easy to feed Jace and then throw the leftovers into the garden for the wildlife. At this point I’m not even sure if she’s joking. 🙄

meanwhile in the other end of the dingy Isla is wrapped in a towel while Chris says she’s got poorly eyes (Isla disagrees.) and he feels her forehead. He says she’s warm so it’s a piggy back upto the room later and some calpol for her. Never mind Jace booboo is poorly according to doctor Chris and his tonsillitis radar! 🙄 Jace is still fine and happy as Larry according to them.

pool time

then in to the restaurant for dinner. Its Mexican night so they had nachos. Jace is now asleep on Sarah. Chris explains it’s been a rough night for her as Sarah pipes up “Rough seven months.” Jace wasn’t very well with croup again and most of the restaurant we’re looking at them because they could all hear his raspy breathing. A nice lady came over and gave Sarah some olbas oil to help clear his chest. (At least someones bothered about Jace!) 🙄

I thought Sarah was about to have a mini rant about the fact that some ifam mentioned Jace being ill and them not taking him to the doctors but she said what they need to understand is that croup doesn’t effect his breathing and some more stupid shit I can’t remember now. She mentions that Chris had it when he was a baby. Sarah you imbecile stop listening to doctor Chris who would diagnose a broken leg as tonsillitis and get your children to the doctors when they are ill. Do they realise how stupid they sound everytime they open their mouths 🙄

cut to the girls saying they are looking forward to tomorrows road trip to stand on more rocks on the beach. 🙄

a load of shite as usual. 🥱 Watch a vlog Chris and you’ll see why the views are going lower. He wouldn’t know good content if it bit him on the arse! never mind you’ll soon have the fly in Sarahs office to film for a bit more excitement. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Circlish

VIP Member
Lanzarote isn't a country, you greasy cretin! And stop saying you're ticking countries off a bucket list. That's not travelling and it's not the aim of decent travellers. It's incredibly insulting to nationalities to say you've 'done' their country because you went to one or two places there. Countries differ VASTLY by geography, region, culture. God forbid anyone should visit Bradford and say they'd ticked Britain off their bucket list 😒 Try saying 'destination', you sweatbag, to save yourself looking like a dunce 24/7.
*** And admit you've messaged girls inappropriately, you've lied and you've orchestrated a trolling campaign against your critics.***

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

thegreencow

VIP Member
Isla 'fainting' in public is so embarrassing. They need to teach her not to do that. I understand she is just a kid but she is old enough to know better, she will be 8 in 5 months. She should not be walking around with a lollypop in her mouth either.

They will never use those inflatables again. They will be shoved at the back of the garage and sold as part of Sarah's next business venture: 'Inflatables and Me'

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Pastel

VIP Member
I don't know where to start...

- Jace needs to be seen by a bloody Dr!!!! ffs!!!!!! Apparently Jace is all happy one minute, and miserable the next... yes bright sparks, when medicine kicks in, baby feels better, when medicine wears off, baby feels miserable... God alive 🤦‍♀️

- Chris doesn't seem to know as much about croup today, as he did the other day :rolleyes: Google was called upon (not the Dr) and apparently sitting in a steamy bathroom *we don't read tattle* is really helpful for baby (but clearly not so appealing to the parents)... another helpful google tip was getting some fresh air - WINNER!!! This is conveniently interpreted to mean lounging around in the baking sun all day by the noisy, but-everyone's-gone home, pool. It was reiterated that, according to Google, this will do him the world of good - oh the sacrifices :rolleyes:

- Sarah points out that it gets windy in the Canary Islands *we don't read tattle*

- Chris almost took Isabelle's head off with the infamous wide angle lens - he was THAT close *again, we don't read tattle*

- Sarah waves her book at us today *we don't read tattle, only books*

- Esme shows evidence of some friends on camera today *nope, we don't read tattle*... today friends are referred to as friends, not ifam whilst they are within earshot

- Esme won't do anything to embarrass Isabelle, she's totally fine when she's humiliated by family on camera *we don't read or discuss tattle, as a family, ever*

- Chris took Jace back up to the room to definitely NOT check up on tattle posts... nope, we don't read tattle, not even accidentally-on-purpose whilst "editing"

- Sarah mentions she's loving the lollipop lilo... she's busy sitting on the stick apparently... why, just why 🤦‍♀️

- Jace is apparently right as rain after supper... he may be smiling but can these two dingbats not hear his raspy chest!??!!??!

- Chris is DESPERATE for some sponsorship from this hotel... and I mean, desperate... he makes it clear that, for now, they have paid for this holiday themselves *we don't read tattle*

- These two geniuses decide that, as Jace is really not well and struggling with his chest, this would be the opportune moment for him to get some exercise and really put his back into this crawling malarky... putting all rumours that *we don't read, discuss at length, glance at nor accidentally stumble across tattle* to bed once and for all... did anyone actually see him move forward? Did I miss that part?

WTF?! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46