The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've definitely noticed that she seems to prefer being with Chris but then I've also wondered whether that may have something to do with him not being her biological dad... I know he's raised her but she's at that age where teens don't want to be different - with Jace being born there are now three of them with the same parents so maybe sub-consciously it's highlighted her "difference". I wonder if it's just her way of reinforcing that father/daughter relationship... I could be completely wrong of course!
I’ve said before I think Chris and Issy get on well as Chris thinks he’s still a teen and Issy has very few teen friends - she’s more relatable to him that the 2 younger ones. Maybe she has some issues with her mum over not having contact with her bio dad...

Reactions: 10
/QUOTE]
fast forward to 12.10 Isabelle says Sarah doesn't smell very nice
Ended up watching all of this and can't believe how horrible Isabelle is about her mam. Regardless of what we all think of her and Creepy, Sarah is her mam and Isabelle an absolute witch towards her. She should be ashamed of herself. If my daughter made comments like that and faces towards me, I would be so hurt. The fact that Creepy didn't edit that comment out also speaks volumes. What a prize prick 🤬

Reactions: 12
/QUOTE]
Ended up watching all of this and can't believe how horrible Isabelle is about her mam. Regardless of what we all think of her and Creepy, Sarah is her mam and Isabelle an absolute witch towards her. She should be ashamed of herself. If my daughter made comments like that and faces towards me, I would be so hurt. The fact that Creepy didn't edit that comment out also speaks volumes. What a prize prick 🤬
My own personal opinion, but I think Sarah has said lots of derogatory things to Isabelle over the years (be it about choice of coat or something else), that Isabelle is just rebelling and giving back what she has to endure. She might even resent Sarah for her lack of relationship with her biological father and little brother (and the rest of the family). There also might be resentment because Sarah is adamant on keeping Isabelle young.

I think Isabelle relates a lot more to Chris (despite him being a total creep), hence why they are quite close.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My own personal opinion, but I think Sarah has said lots of derogatory things to Isabelle over the years (be it about choice of coat or something else), that Isabelle is just rebelling and giving back what she has to endure. She might even resent Sarah for her lack of relationship with her biological father and little brother (and the rest of the family). There also might be resentment because Sarah is adamant on keeping Isabelle young.

I think Isabelle relates a lot more to Chris (despite him being a total creep), hence why they are quite close.
I totally get where you are coming from and I can't stand Sarah. But she is still Isabelles mum and to suggest her mam smells bad and for Chris to leave that in! Just angered me. I do think you have a point about Isabelles bio dad. None of us know why she isn't seeing him or why HE isn't dragging Sarah's ass to court for access to his daughter if that is what's necessary. I also find Isabelles closeness to Chris a bit odd if she is well aware of the accusations and has suffered because of it. I don't know. I just think that comment was below the belt and Creepy should not have left it in

Reactions: 12
/QUOTE]
Sarah calls Isabelle a sloth if she dares have a lie in and not be in front of the camera. (Has done it a few times) and also talks about lots of humiliating things like Isabelle accidentally pulling a sanitary product out in front of a boy in class...

persobally I wouldn’t speak to my mum like that. But my mum doesn’t call me names, steal gifts my friends got me, make me film everyday and most likely got me bullied at school either.

so yeah, no sympathy for Sarah

I agree with above, Chris acts like a child so probably is relatable and seems ‘cool’ to Isabelle (she’ll learn)

I actually think Chris might have quit youtube after the scandal to be honest he’s the one who seems to be under strain from the pressure. I think Sarah was the driving force behind brushing it under the carpet. I do think Chris is a manipulator and creep however, just think he’d have rather slipped out of the limelight than keep getting talked about

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have to disagree with the people talking about the children in a not so pleasant way.

I think they are all so precious and beautiful and their behaviour is normal for children of their age.

Also, the children are all innocent and shouldn’t be tarred with the same brush as their parents.

Ok I’m done ☺.

Reactions: 17
Sarah calls Isabelle a sloth if she dares have a lie in and not be in front of the camera. (Has done it a few times) and also talks about lots of humiliating things like Isabelle accidentally pulling a sanitary product out in front of a boy in class...

persobally I wouldn’t speak to my mum like that. But my mum doesn’t call me names, steal gifts my friends got me, make me film everyday and most likely got me bullied at school either.

so yeah, no sympathy for Sarah

I agree with above, Chris acts like a child so probably is relatable and seems ‘cool’ to Isabelle (she’ll learn)

I actually think Chris might have quit youtube after the scandal to be honest he’s the one who seems to be under strain from the pressure. I think Sarah was the driving force behind brushing it under the carpet. I do think Chris is a manipulator and creep however, just think he’d have rather slipped out of the limelight than keep getting talked about
Very good points. I have seen Sarah call Isabelle a sloth, didn't know about alot.of the other stuff. I guess its no wonder Isabelle is scathing when it comes to her mother. Very sad to see, as I see it as extremely disrespectful in general. In both ways though, so thanks for clearing that up for me. As a mother of teens myself I don't doubt that there are times my kids roll their eyes and think I'm a pain in the neck 😂 but they wouldn't dream of disrespecting me in such a public and hurtful way. But that's down to Chris obviously, Isabelle.doesn't edit.
You also definitely have a point about Sarah being the driving force. I think its very clear.that Chris has little affection for.her and I honestly don't think he loves her. The whole thing is bound to come crashing down soon

Reactions: 11
/QUOTE]
Glad I didn't watch the vlog as I cant stand the way they try to make out everything is a surprise but Izzy should not be saying things like that about her mum and Chris should not have left that in the vlog shows how much he cares about her. Also the performance in the shop was ridiculous all of them prancing about like a bunch of idiots surprised the manager didn't stop them for shoplifting. Sarah is certainly no size 14 or anywhere like that she must see herself different from everybody else.

Reactions: 7
I took what Izzy said in a joking manner, I dont think she actually meant it. Im sure Esme has said worse when Sarah jumped in the pool before.

Reactions: 15
Most teens say crap about thier parents, i can imagine chris laughs along when she says stuff about sarah and sarah if she says stuff about chris. Shes getting attention from it and the way its almost encouraged (looks like it anyway) she and the other girls will carry on doing it.

Reactions: 4
Call me mean if you want, but I'm pig sick of being told Esme is 'Beautiful' - tssssss - she's okay, Lazy, but she's not knocking the world off its feet, love.
Just getting the impression Lazy is trying to set Esme up as a ginger child model [emoji848] She'd totally squeeze every possible penny out of her kids.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one, I’m so sick and tired because Sarah is just trying WAY too hard.. like we get itttt you have a ginger daughter and you want the world to know you think gingers are beautifullll now stop

I do think Esme is pretty but I’m just over it lol it’s weird. When she calls the other 2 beautiful (not nearly as much) they’re beautiful just because, but for Esme she always has to emphasize the hair color

Reactions: 7
Surely a slice of turkey is better than an extra yorkshire pudding?! I honestly don't know what point she's trying to make? Is she making everyone else go meat free too? Doesn't she understand in order to go meat free you have to substitute the missing protein for something else especially children who are still growing! Idiot! 🤦‍♀️
Is she just cutting out meat or is she going vegetarian?

Reactions: 3
Chris doesn't love Sarah, it's painfully obvious. I think Sarah loves Chris though.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ironically I think it's the same price for a meat free carvery and she could of got a bloody vegetarian tart which would of been given to her at the carvery counter had she ordered one.
I fully support vegetarianism however just because you want to partake in that lifestyle choice doesn't mean you should force it on your family.
Also she's in a for a rude awakening if she thinks the pounds will drop. Some veggie meat substitutes have double the fat and salt as their regular meat alternatives. They also cost a hell of a lot more unless you shop on the offers
Pro tip for the veggies on here BTW. Tesco soy burgers ❤ and most of the quorn is £2 at morrisons

Reactions: 9
Isabelle should be ashamed. Her mother buys her stuff all the time, fulfills her needs and more, takes her on holiday every few months, even when she had just given birth to Jace. Of course Sarah is a bad person, but she is Isabelles mother and deserves respect. Being called a sloth playfully when you’re a tired teenager ain’t really the abuse of the century. Yes, Sarah does reveal some embarrassing stuff on Izzy, but again, does that cancel all the hard work he has done for her daughter? The pain of childbirth? Maybe it’s a western thing to be so blasé when it comes to respecting parents and elders, but most other cultures value and repay their parents as the norm.

And shame on whoever here saying how unattractive you think the girls are. You truly need to get a life, as Lazy says, when you find yourself writing such things about children’s looks. Get off this forum and think about how embarrassing it is do resort to calling babies and seven year olds faces strange. The children are beautiful, as children are. Bet you aint no model yourself. :)

My personal favourite!
You’ve written that sarcastically surely??
It’s not a western thing, it’s a mutual respect thing.
The fact that you think Isabelle should be grateful that Sarah gave birth to her is laughable.
all the hard work Sarah has done for her? Again, this is a joke right? She doesn’t even see her off to school

also all the presents and gifts and holidays are purely for the’tv show’ it’s not very Isabelle actually gets anything she wants or has chosen herself is it...
Say hi to Jane 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sarah has done jackshit for Izzy. Shes made her a target for bullies at school with all the stuff they put in the vlog, they also make her an easy target for peodaphiles with the thumbnails, pictures they use of her.
Sarah has also ripped her from her paternal family and her little brother.
Izzy has no friends or no social life because she doesnt seem to be allowed any. Shes always away during half term ect so doesn't get a chance to even make plans.
Izzy does more for the younger 3 than Sarah does for any of them!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.