The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once they start realising how much the meat free alternatives are (Quorn etc.), this health kick won't last long! I doubt they will have meat free options in the yellow sticker aisle at Morrisons every night Chris, because that's the reason you take your miserly arse to Morrisons every night isn't it? You don't vlog that though do you? You don't want your precious Ifam seeing you hunting out bargains every night, especially when you are relying on them to pay £46 for your bloody blankets! Cheapskates, the lot of you!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I really don’t like to comment on people’s weight but it makes me feel vindicated because I see Sarah and Chris always eating out and I think how can they mange to do that all the time !
When I’m meal planning every week ,doing a weekly shop and home cooking seeing them eating out and not spending Sunday afternoon cooking and clearing up really annoys me !

But seeing how greasy and unfit Chris looks and how big Sarah has got makes me realise that that kind of lifestyle is not sustainable and NOT healthy !!
They really are bone lazy !! And now getting huge because of it !!

Reactions: 23
I haven’t watched the Vlog are they going meat free or vegan, there is a massive difference! Going meat free weight wise won’t make much difference, red meat isn’t great but chicken is actually very healthy (with no skin) and is great protein to keep you full. Vegan is a whole different ball game! The only way to loose weight is to be in a calorie deficit and the only way to do that is cut back on fat and sugar....no twirls, Costa, hot chocolates, sweets etc and exercise, Chris goes off skating so he should encourage Sarah to take up swimming, spinning or walk/jogging, cutting out meat will make little difference......

Reactions: 14
Love your commentary as always! 😁

How do they have so much washing to do when they all wore the same clothes day in, day out? Makes no sense at all.

The beanies are cheap and tacky. They've gone for the cheapest option as usual. I've found them on supplier websites for around £2.50 without embroidery. I would estimate they are around £4 with embroidery (but that would be for a very low number of units purchased, so likely to be even less as they purchase a fair few units). Profit - over £10 per beanie sold.
You can tell they got them so cheap. They know the ifam will pay whatever they charge them. That’s why the merch always looks so bad. They just bulk buy tit and overcharge. They’re the ugliest looking beanies I’ve seen. I’d be embarrassed to wear that if it was free.

Reactions: 8
Omg I actually cant stand this family, all the do is make out they have loads of cash burning a hole in their pockets and spend it in holidays or crap. Yes they may have 2 girls in private schools so can basically take the girls out of school when they like but what about isla? She isnt in private school and must miss so much time.
Those girls to me seem to be so starved of actual friendships, and dont get me wrong I dont think they are neglected but plastering there whole lives online must alienate friends at school because parents wont want there kids online especially after the whole chris scandal

Reactions: 19
They are such sad sacks, i see their vlogs on my YouTube and I just want to dry heave, the same rubbish day in day out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Todays vlog is called surprising husband with Christmas decorating. Is it really a surprise anymore if they do this every year? and I bet Chris has to carry the decorations in from the garage in order for Sarah to surprise him.

The vlog starts with Jace sitting in his high chair. Sarah says good morning to the ifam and explains that they didn’t miss much during yesterdays day off. They spent it washing up clothes but Sarah says the kitchen is still full of washing! Riveting content already. 🙄

Sarah wonders how other people manage to come home from holidays and get everything washed when she had like 30 loads of washing to do. Why did they have yesterday off if she’s spending the first part of the vlog discussing washing clothes? 🙄

Esme is off to a swimming party and it’s near a park so they might take the kids there. Wow that day off has done wonders for content ideas! They’ll be eating custard creams and feeding the ducks next! 😱

Sorry for swearing but what the duck is the new beanie merch? Why is the top all baggy! It looks like there’s room to hide granny under that bobble! It doesn’t suit Chris! It looks worst than his wee Jimmy cap! 👀

Sarah cackles.

Sarah’s showing off her Duty free. She’s bought the wrong alien perfume... hint, hint ifam.

Sarahs off to home bargains to buy Esmes friend a birthday present.

Chris must be desperate to get the views up. Apparently it was Chris who suggested they put up Christmas tree!

It sounds like Sarah is not up for dragging the tree out of the garage by herself because there’s talk of putting Christmas tree decorations up inside the car now.

Esme puts a vanity case in the basket when Sarah says she likes it for Isabelle for Christmas. She says you can send it to Santa if you want too. Esmes friend isn’t into toys so she’s got her a pen, pencil case, bath bombs and a notebook.

Esme has an elf mask on and he looks like Sarahs eyebrow twin! Sarah cackles and ho, ho, hos in a santa mask.

Sarah says they didn’t have much luck with car decorations so they have a piece of tinsel, some lights and Santa head boppers for the dashboard.

Sarah cackles and says she’s buzzing. They’re off home to surprise Chris. He’s pretending he’s not seen them pull up. Chris is acting like he’s pissed off when it was him who suggested they should put the tree up this morning because “we can vlog that.” 🙄

Fake surprise from Chris. It’s a bit of tinsel. Calm down creepy! 🙄 He’s pretended to walk back inside. Although I’ve not seen Jace yet so they probably forgot to bring him to the car. 🙄

Esme is off to the party and a change of plans. It’s raining so the park is off. Chris suggests going for hot chocolates instead.

Where‘s wally is putting petrol in the car while wearing the new beanie. Sarah cackles hysterically for a few minutes.

They’re at a Toby carvery across the road from Esmes party. Sarah mentions they’re all going meat free until the first of December. Mainly for health reasons because they eat too much meat. I can’t see this lasting. They’ll be back on the lasagna by tomorrow. They must think the low views will rise if they turn vegan.

Chris wonders if you can even get a meat free carvery. 🙄

Sarahs refusing to let the girls and Chris have gammon.

*off camera. I’m guessing it went like this. “Put that bleeping gammon back! We want family fizz vegan views!”

We only see Islas dinner so I’m guessing the rest of them had gammon.

They all plug the giant beanies. They’re not itchy and they’re so soft apparently. They come in hot pink and navy and off white.

YEEEAAAH. Says Sarah. They’ve found a bonfire and fireworks. Cheesy music as they watch. Sarah loves bonfire night because it makes her feel really christmassy.

Sarah mentions she has a turbo hair follicle. She’s mentioned it before apparently but Chris didn’t include the footage. I think he did Sarah because you complained that isabelle had already pulled it out. They must have saved the hair so they can show it again for vlog footage! 🙄

Chris creepy cackles as Sarah pulls her hair up with the long hair. 🙄

They’re winding down with a movie. End of vlog! 🥱😴
Every single time no matter how tit my day has been I read your vlog summary and 😂😆

I love the use of ‘ pretending ‘ 🤣 such a nice way of saying they are lying fks ! 😆

Oh & the hint hint 😆 so true ! She’s not content with the Ifam raiding their piggy banks for orange twirls she’s now subliminally trying to get them to send her the perfume ! Ughh ! 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Meat free till december she says. Whos ready to call them out for every time they forget 🙋
Surely going sweet free or chocolate free would be a lot simpler but also a lot easier? Also not eating meat is a change in your diet, NOT a diet itself🙄 especially in the way she’s speaking about it.. and you can be equally unhealthy not eating meat as you can with eating it..... replace half the junky snacks with healthier options, don’t fully cut anything out... 🤷🏻‍♀️ Reckon they can claw back some views with some clickbait titles about being veggie?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm guessing their trip to the woods today on Sarah's Instagram was specifically to film a new intro. There's no other reason Sarah would go for a walk in the woods. She only takes the kids places for vlog footage/Instagram pics.

Reactions: 20
Surely going sweet free or chocolate free would be a lot simpler but also a lot easier? Also not eating meat is a change in your diet, NOT a diet itself🙄 especially in the way she’s speaking about it.. and you can be equally unhealthy not eating meat as you can with eating it..... replace half the junky snacks with healthier options, don’t fully cut anything out... 🤷🏻‍♀️ Reckon they can claw back some views with some clickbait titles about being veggie?
Youre probably right, they will start calling their subscribers VeggIFAM

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm guessing their trip to the woods today on Sarah's Instagram was specifically to film a new intro. There's no other reason Sarah would go for a walk in the woods. She only takes the kids places for vlog footage/Instagram pics.
Probably redo that intro in the woods they had years ago. It’s not like they do anything new. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Call me mean if you want, but I'm pig sick of being told Esme is 'Beautiful' - tssssss - she's okay, Lazy, but she's not knocking the world off its feet, love.
Just getting the impression Lazy is trying to set Esme up as a ginger child model 🤔 She'd totally squeeze every possible penny out of her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been posted in the last 15 pages (I needed to rant before I can catch up) but Esme and her bloody posing and pouting in the videos has increased so much and cringes me out so bad. If I’d have played ‘take a shot’ every time Esme pouted in tonights video I’d have been comatose! 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has been posted in the last 15 pages (I needed to rant before I can catch up) but Esme and her bloody posing and pouting in the videos has increased so much and cringes me out so bad. If I’d have played ‘take a shot’ every time Esme pouted in tonights video I’d have been comatose! 😡
Glad you said this, I've thought it for ages, she's fuckin 10 FFS!

Reactions: 22
Esme used to idolise Chris she would even pull the same stupid faces he does. It was cute when she did it though.

I have noticed since the allegations she stopped doing that so much and seems very distanced frok Chris. I hardly see them interacting. I wouldn't be surprised if she knows a lot of what has been going on, the kids at school would be talking about it no doubt. She is very much a mummys girl and not a daddys girl like she used to be. I am glad though, the further those girls get away from that creep the better

Reactions: 21
I haven`t watched because i just can`t stomach this family anymore.However ,i did use to think Esme was the gutsy sweet girl ,out of the three of them ,who seemed more natural ,and not ready to pose for her parents.I truly hope they`ve not got her to conform (like the other two) ,so she`s now saying "How high" whenever her creepy father or idle mother shouts JUMP!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.