Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whotsup

Can you set up paid views to get added a certain time because it’s now 4 mins past 12 and at midnight it miraculously went up 12.000 views I’ve noticed this is common?
I guess he does that to make their channel look popular 😂 - surprised YT allows it really 😲

Reactions: 4

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I’m not sure to be perfectly honest, I would imagine you could just go in and edit bits out but I’m not that tech savvy.

Just seen this on Twitter, but again people need to back these claims up with evidence!
Absolutely nothing surprises me about them anymore.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’m a bit lost, on her ig stories she explained the difficulties uploading yesterday so that’ll go up today but then said they were having today off vlogging so what will go up tomorrow if they’re having today off? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Stuff they filmed yesterday I guess? Maybe they filmed proof of all these delays? Doubt it

Oh no they've got a tab open about a waterpark 🤦🏼‍♀️ give me strength

View attachment 55556

Tattle detectives assemble! What waterpark is this? Surely the missing word cant be "Disney"World Waterpark?!

View attachment 55557
No because you’d see the y of Disney hanging before world if it was

looks like it may be waterworld or something to me?

Pastel

VIP Member
Anyone else notice Isabelle always seems to be on 'Chris' side' like rolling her eyes and looking at Chris whenever Sarah says anything or laughs about anything?
I've definitely noticed that she seems to prefer being with Chris but then I've also wondered whether that may have something to do with him not being her biological dad... I know he's raised her but she's at that age where teens don't want to be different - with Jace being born there are now three of them with the same parents so maybe sub-consciously it's highlighted her "difference". I wonder if it's just her way of reinforcing that father/daughter relationship... I could be completely wrong of course!

Reactions: 3

nattis

VIP Member
I’m a bit confused about the vlog too. Take today off filming because they have a vlog but what about tomorrow? Hmmm I smell something...
today they will put up wednesday vlog saturday they will put up thursdays vlog and sunday they will be back on regular schedule with saturdays vlog

Jodo7

Esme & Jace are definitely my favourite Inghams ( in fact the only ones I like ) 😝

Just watching Esme with the fish ... she’s a real nature lover that girl ! I so hope they don’t spoil her chances of being a good human being ! Would be so sad ! 👧 🐟

Can’t watch the rest of the video as things to do but might watch it tomorrow !

>>>>> 🚪yes l agree, l do like Esme', but she will be influenced by her parents in the years to come
WTF that is hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂
is that for real

I never pray but tonight I'll make an exception.

Please God, make it be the - £1.1k figure that is being clawed back from Adsense revenue.

That's a very lot of blankets they'll need to sell to recoup the loss.

< living their best life >

View attachment 55037
what does that mean

Last edited:

sneakypeak04

deletion from vlogs.
[/QUOTE]
Hahaha they will have to sell a few more blankets to make up for pennies lost, because Nikki was in quite a few I believe 😂
Chris confidently saying that it’s fine to feed the wild fish... your not an expert in everything Chris.

also saying Isabelle refuses to go in the sea... do you not remember her being in the sea when you left your baby over summer Chris?

Catlover360

I never pray but tonight I'll make an exception.

Please God, make it be the - £1.1k figure that is being clawed back from Adsense revenue.

That's a very lot of blankets they'll need to sell to recoup the loss.

< living their best life >

View attachment 55037
What does this mean? I was thinking has anyone reported them for the songs they play in the vlog for copyright? As I bet they don’t have permission to use them. Another YouTube family had to remove their song at the beginning of their vlogs because they got reported for it.

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
Hmm ,they could maybe try to sell this ,but surely the school could argue their children are NOT "actors"!! Gese ,even children who do/did act ,had tutors! Nope ,the inghams need to realise they aren`t celebrities ,have no talent ,and can definitely not be grouped in the "actors" bracket! There`s absolutely NO excuse for the girls being kept off as long or as often as they are.If they believe any different ,they need a reminder they are merely a family who sell their offspring for cash.Nothing more!!Get those kids back into school ,Chris Sarah ,pronto.
I think with absences with schools it depends a lot on the individual schools and how the headteacher feels fit to deal with it. Other youtubers have taken their kids out of school but have said that they’ve had the time agreed because it is for “work” purposes and that the teachers will send over some work for them. I’m pretty sure when they went on holiday last year(?) they took some work with them.. so whether they did this time or not, I’m really not sure. And I can’t quite see the full purpose of the holiday away, seeing as it was only done for rhat length of time + that time because it would’ve been cheaper as it was overlapping when schools were back in session..
I don’t think attendance is the most important thing, if it’s dealt with in decent way. if they’re able to stay up to date with topics and the workload etc.
And I would be exceptionally worried if they were pulled out & put into home school & if done quite rapidly I’m sure it would flag up as a concern also🤷🏻‍♀️