Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
I have restless leg syndrome. Of course everyone is different but my leg movements are slow, completely voltunary and not 'jumpy' or unexpected. It's just an overwhelming need to move your legs around for relief of uncomfortable sensations, kind of like scratching an itch. Anyway, point was it just seems odd to me to describe it as jumpy, but whatever.
Oh hey I read here all the time but this is my first time posting.
I have it too! The only way I can best describe it is that I have a urge to ‘shuffle’ my legs, I’ve never had them be ‘jumpy’

Reactions: 3

Lolly505

VIP Member
Can you set up paid views to get added a certain time because it’s now 4 mins past 12 and at midnight it miraculously went up 12.000 views I’ve noticed this is common?
I think that might just be when the views get refreshed?

lemonelmo

VIP Member
It seems like they are off every 6 weeks or so. I thought they go time off around May as well. They just got off in October we don't get that either with 2 weeks. They seem to always get October off. I think your missing a few breaks
Those are the 3 times 1 week breaks

No vlog as of yet?

Hardi

Has anyone seen the merchandise Facebook post on their Facebook, interesting reading in the comments.

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
I follow a couple of YouTubers that make great content by flying on all different airlines, classes, planes etc. These types of channels are really popular, and the people that make them are ‘Av Geeks’. I’m not one, but I find their videos entertaining and informative. I hope Creeper isn’t thinking of branching out with all the plane chat he’s gifting us lately. I wouldn’t want to attend to him in a First Class suite 🤢
I would like to check out those airline Vlogs.they sound great! What are they called? Thanks

Lilu22

VIP Member
If they’re coming home today, I wonder wether the girls will bother going to school tomorrow

Whotsup

Just shows how money talks doesn’t it, he’d rather re-edit all the old videos without Nikki in it instead of leaving them down. That’s why the vlog is late...but we will only see fireworks with some creepy montage music that doesn’t suit it anyway!
is that allowed to reload previous Vlogs to get more views?

Circlish

VIP Member
Did anyone else catch Lazy say, after using it to clean the camera lens at the start of the vlog, 'Oops, I dropped the towel...blanket...'. I thought it was quite a quote for Creepy to leave in. Psychopath.
Nice memory-making, Chris 👌🏻

Catlover360

If it was 2000 he would have been old enough. What is he 37/38? So he would have been 18/19