The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes she also was about to say it when they looked at he glasses, she said something like would be good for the new and abruptly stopped.

Reactions: 5
Literally who..buys a house and lives in it for 2 years? Surely they can't be moving to a bigger house? The house they have is more than they should have..they can't possibly stretch more surely!

Reactions: 6
Apologies for my third post but just rewatched the vlog...
I have questions
Portion sizing???????. Is that beef gravy Sarah cos you ain't letting us see are ya 😂😂
Also when it's obvious your using a smoothing filter. Flecking hell creepy it's obvious
I see actual beef too

Reactions: 3
Literally who..buys a house and lives in it for 2 years? Surely they can't be moving to a bigger house? The house they have is more than they should have..they can't possibly stretch more surely!
I dont think the house is that big. Im wondering if Esme now wants her own room?

Reactions: 7
I dont think the house is that big. Im wondering if Esme now wants her own room?
They could easily make Chris’s den ( sorry the toy room) into a bedroom so the girls all have their own room and their toys in their bedrooms.

sarah just likes the grandeur of saying they have a cinema room I think. Even though is a tv on the wall. Typical Sarah really. Maybe it’s because of the wide angle lens and it’s actually got rows of sofas too

Reactions: 16
Also the Inghams did a vlog about button moon and it turns out it was a warning to Rachael from unique fam .so the name suggests and points to one of them being behind that account, it was a popular saying with Nikki as well regularly referring to Rachel as moon face
Noooo they can't drag Button Moon into this! 😱😫🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder how fuming Sarah is with Chris tonight (definitely keep a look out for another black eye in future vlogs) for leaving in the fact they're moving. To be honest, they've left in "For Sale" signs in the past too.

Will they address it?

Also - notice how they're going on a mad "random tit" shopping spree the day after uploading their tacky beanies. Spending those profits again 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good on izzy for rebelling her parents do duck all but pimp her out shes a meal ticket for them nothing more

• Haha
Reactions: 13
13:30 on the vlog - "do you know how many of our fans have their tree up..."

Fans. Not IFAM. Not viewers. Fans.

It's little snippets like this that show them in their true egotistical light.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.