The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? Hes a full grown adult?

I thought Skaterboi was maybe 17 at most

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I dont think they are on the correct days.....we are currently staying in playa blanca where they were yesterday in lazys insta (tonight's vlog) yet it was 30 mins ago and they were still on the beach and sun was setting? Errrmmm it was about 5pm and raining 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ so I get to differ

Reactions: 18
Is she blowing up a little more each day? This is the biggest yet
As much as I can't stand her there is no doubt in my mind that jace is lying on her feeding. She would have had to put on at least 3 stone since yesterday to grow that much!

Reactions: 5
I dont think they are on the correct days.....we are currently staying in playa blanca where they were yesterday in lazys insta (tonight's vlog) yet it was 30 mins ago and they were still on the beach and sun was setting? Errrmmm it was about 5pm and raining 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ so I get to differ
The vlogs are a day behind maybe that’s the reason

Reactions: 2
So it's Wednesday, and I've just dropped my eldest off at school. You know, Inghams, the place your girls should be right now?!

They clearly couldn't afford this holiday before the blankets were sold, hence the last minute trip (shows times are tough). But why not just stay at home for October half term, and then do something over the Christmas break instead?

I'm sure you have a local swimming pool. You could have just taken them there at the weekend. All they've done is splash in water day in, day out. They never do anything remotely cultural or educational. So they're missing an education for a splash in the pool. It's utterly disgusting.

But maybe that's their plan. Ensure the girls don't receive a decent education, don't receive decent grades, and continue on as cash cows for as long as possible.

Reactions: 31
Can you set up paid views to get added a certain time because it’s now 4 mins past 12 and at midnight it miraculously went up 12.000 views I’ve noticed this is common?
I guess he does that to make their channel look popular 😂 - surprised YT allows it really 😲

Reactions: 4
Baby can't breathe on the vlog (come on everyone join in!)
Wait did dr Chris misdiagnose, well duck me thats the last time I’m going to him for medical advice 🤣😂🥺

So after a forty minute drive, you will never guess where they are...... on another bleeping beach whoop de doooooo, get excited ifam fans 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait did dr Chris misdiagnose, well duck me thats the last time I’m going to him for medical advice 🤣😂🥺

So after a forty minute drive, you will never guess where they are...... on another bleeping beach whoop de doooooo, get excited ifam fans 🤣😂
I’m amazed sarahs out of bed at this time of day

Reactions: 5
So it's Wednesday, and I've just dropped my eldest off at school. You know, Inghams, the place your girls should be right now?!

They clearly couldn't afford this holiday before the blankets were sold, hence the last minute trip (shows times are tough). But why not just stay at home for October half term, and then do something over the Christmas break instead?

I'm sure you have a local swimming pool. You could have just taken them there at the weekend. All they've done is splash in water day in, day out. They never do anything remotely cultural or educational. So they're missing an education for a splash in the pool. It's utterly disgusting.

But maybe that's their plan. Ensure the girls don't receive a decent education, don't receive decent grades, and continue on as cash cows for as long as possible.
I think its quite sad they missed Jace's first halloween and bonfire night.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Bonfire night would give them so much more memories than the traditional pool holiday. It was mad this year, as the skaterbois say, yeah yeah yeah!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.