Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
What’s with the start? He’s made it so dramatic as if his plane actually crashed.

also. How have they managed to gain an extra suitcase of stuff??
oh for crying out loud, So dramatic, like don't stop watching. You need to see if we survived this hell of a plainride

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Necromencer

Maybe that’s where he was for those missing years on his linked in. He was in prison haha
That would be a bonus but methinks not given the fact he has been able to travel to the States. I think criminal record means lifetime ban. Australia is pretty difficult as well although not as strict. Shame though... 😁

• Haha

Kimbo

Chatty Member
I would like to check out those airline Vlogs.they sound great! What are they called? Thanks
InFlight Video and Wingin’ It are my faves, then it will lead you down the rabbit hole with other creators such as Sam Chui (he’s a bit of a sell out) and When I Travel the World.

• Heart

Octopies

Chatty Member
Yeah but still creepy!

Can you imagine, S and C as mary and joseph and the girls as the 3 wise women. Maybe even Jane and Stevr will be shepards 😂
There’s a future thread title in there’s somewhere, I’m just too lazy to think of it...

• Haha

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
Just read on NHS that you’re NOT supposed to get them to inhale steam..?
yes I was told this as well.Steaming used to be advised but most drs don’t advise it anymore. They do say cold, fresh air usually helps.
Often a child’s symptoms will calm down a bit in this climate if you take them outside at night. So by the the time you get them to hospital they’re not as bad as they were at home.
My daughter had croup 3 times as a baby. The first time and second time she required steroids but the third time her symptoms were milder.
The climate they’re in - Windy, dry, hot and humid is almost the perfect setting for croup. Like everyone else has said a trip to the drs is what most parents would be doing.

Catlover360

Omg I’ve just watched the vlog and had to turn off seeing that poor baby in such distress, couldn’t get over the bedroom door was shut whilst baby slept what if he had rolled off the bed! Surely if you know that croup can cause tightness in the chest you would seek help 😡 I’m praying the flight home won’t cause more distress to Jace 😢
Hope you watch on invidio.us so they don’t get a pay check from you 😊

Hot hot

VIP Member
Shes put in her you tube someone says about going coming back on the plane with his cough shes put croup is a virus like a cold and clears up very quickly so there no reason why we cant fly back mutch to them words

• Sad
  • Wow

BattyBits

Chatty Member
"Genuinely devastated" oh do fuck off Sarah, I bet you're wetting yourself in excitement about the bargains you can snap up in the closing down sale you utter scruff.

Maybe you should have done less 'smooching' and more buying. A shop doesn't make a profit from cackling chavs wandering round putting their greasy fingers all over the merchandise and then fucking off to Primarni to buy cheap clothes.
Didn’t they already close down when she did all the pre-Jason smooching??

Reactions: 4

leni18

VIP Member
Yes, it doesn't help croup (but it doesn't make it any worse either).

I think "very chunky" is a bit of an exaggeration - he's caught up with the weight he should be. Definitely not what I'd call very chunky.

I think it was based on a pic on the previous thread where he was turning sideways in his chair. His stomach looks a bit concave whereas babies that age usually have a rounded belly.
I agree with you Jace is defo not chunky.

specialone50

VIP Member
And constantly has her tongue flapping about her face! Staaahp!!!
What used to make me uncomfortable in the early days especially was when the girls (all 3 ) used to have their mouths open and their tongues waggling in and out, not so much I looked at it in a bad way but I used to think what if paedos are getting off on that, they don't do it as much now thankfully

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Yep that Instagram pic was definitely photoshopped 😂😂
There’s nothing wrong with her being this size but you can’t promote body positivity and edit your body pictures SO much.
View attachment 54596
This is a genuine question. Is jace under there feeding?

Edit: seen that this has already been queried. I thought he had breathing problems lately, that cant be helping

I realise the sun is catching it but her hair looks blonde almost there

eyeballs

VIP Member
My local council don’t fine at all.
You get a letter. Everyone books their holidays when they want. They like you to use your common sense when it comes to it.