Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
View attachment 55026

Which vlog/s have been pulled?
Maybe vlogs with Nikki's son in. Nikki has said on Lorraine's lives that she wanted them removed and was reporting them. If it's April as someone said above then no money will be taken away as they will already have received it.

Looking at their April playlist 3 appear to be missing, 1st April, 25th April and 26th April, unless Chris just forgot to link them in that playlist.
Just checked and those three are definitely still there

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

GiggleBee

VIP Member
If they’re coming home today, I wonder wether the girls will bother going to school tomorrow
Issy said on insta they were but there flight doesnt land till 8:40 and then they have to get luggage ect and im sure its like an hour journey home.

Do you ever just watch someone and be like why? I dont get how they have so many views especially after everything

Just looking at their views lately they have to really do some think drastic like come up with good content as going into the new year I can’t see them living this life style they are now. Two girls in private school all these holidays they keep having isn’t going to last 🤷‍♀️ Also does anyone know if the house is still for sale?
You are so right. They cannot sustain this lifestyle on these views

Userem

can someone explain what’s happening in jan with kids on YouTube ? They’ll still be uploading presumably but with a less chance of making money ? Pity no big brands will touch them with a barge pole, but hey who needs big brands and zoella as ur bff when u can have free SUPER DUPER amazing teepees and ridiculous fur hats for the whole family even ur 14 year old !!! !!!!! U know what guys they are right I am just so jealous

• Haha

LoRoCo

VIP Member
To be fair, our kids get less time in summer.

UK holidays for state schools tend to be:

3 x 1 week half terms
2 1/2 weeks at Christmas
2 1/2 weeks at Easter
6 weeks in summer

Roughly 14 weeks a year, plus a couple of teacher training/inset days. That's got to be similar to the US in terms of amount of time spent at and away from school? The older Ingham girls go to a private school where days tend to be longer and in turn they got longer breaks.
It seems like they are off every 6 weeks or so. I thought they go time off around May as well. They just got off in October we don't get that either with 2 weeks. They seem to always get October off. I think your missing a few breaks

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Predictable

Technical delays at the airport? If the flight landed on time, he’d have had his laptop in his hand luggage ( don’t think your allowed them in the hold) so would have been able to press publish quickly.... seems fishy

Flight was always due to land at 8.40 so no delay. That’s a lie
He said bad weather at "manny" so circled over liverpool before landing

Weird as it was a reply to someone that said they checked the flight number online and saw they were stuck in the air

Attachments

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
It seems like they are off every 6 weeks or so. I thought they go time off around May as well. They just got off in October we don't get that either with 2 weeks. They seem to always get October off. I think your missing a few breaks
The eldest two are in private school they get more holidays. State schools get 1 week in October for half term, where private schools get two

Stephie

VIP Member
The waterpark tab will be open because are least one of the kids hasn't gone to school at all, but entertaining themselves whilst in the office

cuttle90

Just found this, they must be getting fined for this holiday.
My only thought with why they don't is if they have somehow coerced the school into thinking the time they go away is for 'work' and therefore required... ? x

• Sad

Web30

VIP Member
I am wondering if their living on credit atm as when out they are always saying they have no cash just cards 🤷‍♀️ We don’t do bad ourselves but we still couldn’t afford all what they do
I never have cash on me but most of the time i pay with a debit card so maybe thats what they do? I can see them being credit card spenders though

Web30

VIP Member
They’ve taken them to fireworks/bonfire and seemingly haven’t got Jace ear defenders? Looks like he’s got ear muffs on but... if it’s a proper fireworks night then they’ll be exceptionally loud? Also Chris saying they “didn’t miss bonfire night after all” like yes Hun yes you did. Bonfire night IS the 5th of November, there may be displays either side of that but doesn’t change the date🤷🏻‍♀️
also they’re all wearing those goddamn awful hats like they are so much worse than the hoodies. And nothing new? Look even worse to be honest. The colour contrast is awful. View attachment 55918
His ears are fine. 👍

Attachments

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I would LOVE to hear that he was arrested off the plane. Or he was confronted by the Liverpool mafia. Either one will do. Haha
Its be awfully quiet since they landed. It wouldn't of taken much for one of them to put up a insta story saying the vlog won't be going up ect.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
I haven't been home all day. Catching up... Where's today's vlog? Does anyone know anything?? I hope he got arrested or was in a mob dilemma. Should I get my popcorn ready?🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Thought we were going to get a rant from dr sarah thier. Big exciting trip? They went to another beach 😒
I recon isla was just tired no need to make out she was getting ill.

Web30

VIP Member
Most teens say crap about thier parents, i can imagine chris laughs along when she says stuff about sarah and sarah if she says stuff about chris. Shes getting attention from it and the way its almost encouraged (looks like it anyway) she and the other girls will carry on doing it.

BattyBits

Chatty Member
I’m a bit lost, on her ig stories she explained the difficulties uploading yesterday so that’ll go up today but then said they were having today off vlogging so what will go up tomorrow if they’re having today off? 🤷🏻‍♀️

leni18

VIP Member
Is she blowing up a little more each day? This is the biggest yet
She looks about to burst in that pic, I would say Jace is under shirt but I can't see how as buttons are done up, he'd suffercate.

tillymilo

Because all the “trolls” searched out where they lived and it’s not in their best safety interests... aka they overshared from the moment they brought the house, people could google the housing estate they were on, they continued to put up the girls dance school and normal school uniform & were happy enough when ifam turned up to their gymnastics place and gave the girls presents. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wonder why there isn't any pictures of the nursery,, bit weird! 🤔