Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Transcript of Creepy's Instagram story
You don't have to be a genius to detect deception in every bloody sentence. I recommend reading it with a tiny little violin playing the background...

"Yo what's up guys? Sorry this is so late, we literally took absolutely ages getting out the airport because there was a technical issue getting off the plane, so we couldn't get off the plane on time. There was also a technical issue leaving the airport in Lanzarote so got us back into Manchester a little bit later than normal. We've only just got back to the meet and greet car park and our car isn't actually in the car park where it's supposed to be- so when you come to Manchester airport you have a meet and greet erm car parking arrangement, you park your car, somebody else drives it to a storage place whilst you're away, and they bring it back for when you're back in the country and you arrive so it's at the door of the airport ready to go, and you jet off straight home and that's it, job done. Our car, for some reason, the booking was... there was like an error with the booking so they didn't realise our car was due back tonight, so our car's not actually back here, we've got to wait about half an hour for our car to get back. So long story short, we've been super delayed at every stage getting home today, and before we can even get the vlog live we've got to get home, and it's going to be like well after 11pm when we get home, so we're gonna just basically call it a night for tonight and upload this vlog that's supposed to go up tonight tomorrow night as normal. So no vlog going up tonight guys, gonna be back up tomorrow night as normal with the vlog that was gonna go up tonight and then we'll just carry on as normal from there. So I'm so so sorry for all of you guys that have been waiting for the vlog tonight, so so sorry, absolutely completely and utterly out of our hands, there's nothing else we can do about it. Don't wanna have to upload it at midnight, I don't think that anybody is gonna still be up watching it at midnight anyway, and for those of you that don't live in the UK and will be up at midnight watching, I'm so so sorry that it will not be going up tonight, but it will be back up tomorrow night at 5pm as normal. Thank you so much for your patience, thank you so much for coming on this journey with us, and we will see you all tomorrow night, 5 o'clock. Goodnight guys."
Roughly translated as...

Sup foo! I’m too lazy to edit the vlog from yesterday so I’m making up a load of bullshit to explain why the vlog is late. We know you’ll all understand because we’re super, duper famous youtubers and you believe whatever we say. As we’ve been bustin’ it with the camera all week filming all the slides and pools and you wouldn’t believe how much hard work it is filming ourselves eating baguettes out of our 25 euro cabana so we’ve decided to take a break and have a day off from the camera. Sarah has an important appointment watching granny pack her blankets and I’m hitting up the skate park with my mate wheely Ed before cracking it down to Morrisons to get some pasta for dinner! Join us tomorrow guys for a cracker of a vlog where you’ll get to watch Jace eat his coco pops out of the hotel dingy that we’ve smuggled home in the suitcase and I’ll tell you how hard it is to sit on my arse for 10 minutes everyday to edit our vlogs!!! #OhToBeABrainSurgeon #VloggingAintEasyMan #Teens

PS. Hit up Sarahs Facebook page to check out how you can get your hands on a second hand Luxury Jace ingham, ikea high chair! Raffle tickets only 50 pound each!! With all proceeds going to my poor, poor wifes piggy bank!!!

*Highchair licked clean by prinny. Only 300 raffle tickets available so act fast!!! 🤑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Sarah has done jackshit for Izzy. Shes made her a target for bullies at school with all the stuff they put in the vlog, they also make her an easy target for peodaphiles with the thumbnails, pictures they use of her.
Sarah has also ripped her from her paternal family and her little brother.
Izzy has no friends or no social life because she doesnt seem to be allowed any. Shes always away during half term ect so doesn't get a chance to even make plans.
Izzy does more for the younger 3 than Sarah does for any of them!

SarahGard83

VIP Member
That footage deeply upset me. Thet baby needs to see a doctor. Croup isn't just croup. My little boy got blue lighted to hospital with croup and needed to be kept in overnight for steroids. Why wouldn't you get him checker out when he's clearly distressed and struggling to breath? It beggars belief. It's something I'm so passionate about as my healthy 19 year sister died after been told she just had a cold so now if my children are struggling with their breathing then I get them checked like any normal parent.

• Sad

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So Jace cant tell them how he feels but has a raspy chest but they say hes fine.

Isla says she feels fine and is at an age to know how she feels but they tell her shes sick with 'poorly eyes'

The logic with this family is truly mindblowing!

Reactions: 33

String Man

VIP Member
Nice that one of the ifam hopes Chris has a good time on his holiday.

1573082659703.png

Awww, I want a baby Jake Inglim for Christmas too xxxxxxxx

1573083104573.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

Why does Chris always sit in the back of the car? Can baby seats not go in the back or something? Genuine question

Sarah thinks a diet means going meat free but eating triple carbs it seems 😂
Hi Sarah. My cousin tried going meat free to lose weight. She just ate more carbs instead to compensate and ended up GAINING three stone. She's now a size 24, but thinks she's healthy because she's vegan. Just FYI. Meat free and healthy are not mutually exclusive.

Circlish

VIP Member
Creepy fully-clothed again in the sea, like a bleedin' Victorian maiden aunt 👵🏻 watching Esme scream like a chav over feeding fish - watch out, Creepy, keep your hand on your maggot! 🙈

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
Another gratuitous Izzy open mouthed thumbnail, I've said it before and I'll say it again, and I'll keep on saying it, they are skanky scum.

• Heart

OliviaPope

Is there any need for this thumbnail!!!

You didn’t get attacked by fish - you were feeding them!!
23792073-9A00-4A94-BEBA-6667BB60851F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Flight on jet 2 from lanzarote to Manchester is 4.20 tomorrow arrive at 8.40.... plus getting bags, plus the drive back to where they live .... another good nights sleep for the girls before school
On top of the fact two of them missed four days on top of a two week break anyway
Great parenting by the Inghams again. Wouldn’t be suprised if they are ‘ home schooled’ on Friday and packing Chinese blankets in the office

• Haha

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Another day another shop 😴 don’t kid on you can’t be arsed with Leeds so will settle for Matalan for school shoes for Isabelle it’s where she gets them all the time! Most teenagers including mine wouldn’t be seen in any shoes from Matalan. And to announce to everyone she’s on her period also, has she no privacy?! My daughter would go mental if I said to anyone she was on and yes it’s not something to be ashamed of but they deserve some things to be kept private ffs!

• Angry
  • Wow

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
According to Twitter this morning, they had to make the Baby Shower video private because Nikki made a privacy complaint.

• Haha

Circlish

VIP Member
I had to put my phone down and walk away from Tattle for a few hours because I seriously could not believe they took the inflatables home with them.

What the FUCK is actually wrong with you, Chris and Sarah?
Seriously, have a good look at yourselves.

They’ve taken them to fireworks/bonfire and seemingly haven’t got Jace ear defenders? Looks like he’s got ear muffs on but... if it’s a proper fireworks night then they’ll be exceptionally loud? Also Chris saying they “didn’t miss bonfire night after all” like yes Hun yes you did. Bonfire night IS the 5th of November, there may be displays either side of that but doesn’t change the date🤷🏻‍♀️
also they’re all wearing those goddamn awful hats like they are so much worse than the hoodies. And nothing new? Look even worse to be honest. The colour contrast is awful. View attachment 55918
EdITED: congrats to them for actually thinking & they’ve now posted videos of him in ear defenders👏🏻
Home for 5 minutes and then buggered off again leaving Prinny with who? That poor dog. This is a notoriously stressful time of the year for pets. It would've been nice for them to stay home with Prinny and talk about the importance of comforting pets during the firework season. But no. That'd be too outside the vlogging box for the Minghams and they'd have missed out on toffee apples, parkin and other sugar-saturated shit to shove down their gullets.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Sarah alone in the pool on that bloody lolly inflatable, she was making out the place was deserted but could hear loads of noise round her, what the hell must the people in the pool have thought! A woman on her own on a kids inflatable laughing and talking to herself down a wide angled lense! She’s deffo pissed.
And poor Izzy, finally gets some time to chat to kids her own age and out pops Esme and Booboo with the camera, I’m sorry but let her have a little time to herself doing things 14 year olds should do, unless she’s at school that poor lass can’t escape that camera!
And please don’t get me started on how creepy dresses on holiday.

• Haha

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called surprising husband with Christmas decorating. Is it really a surprise anymore if they do this every year? and I bet Chris has to carry the decorations in from the garage in order for Sarah to surprise him.

The vlog starts with Jace sitting in his high chair. Sarah says good morning to the ifam and explains that they didn’t miss much during yesterdays day off. They spent it washing up clothes but Sarah says the kitchen is still full of washing! Riveting content already. 🙄

Sarah wonders how other people manage to come home from holidays and get everything washed when she had like 30 loads of washing to do. Why did they have yesterday off if she’s spending the first part of the vlog discussing washing clothes? 🙄

Esme is off to a swimming party and it’s near a park so they might take the kids there. Wow that day off has done wonders for content ideas! They’ll be eating custard creams and feeding the ducks next! 😱

Sorry for swearing but what the fuck is the new beanie merch? Why is the top all baggy! It looks like there’s room to hide granny under that bobble! It doesn’t suit Chris! It looks worst than his wee Jimmy cap! 👀

Sarah cackles.

Sarah’s showing off her Duty free. She’s bought the wrong alien perfume... hint, hint ifam.

Sarahs off to home bargains to buy Esmes friend a birthday present.

Chris must be desperate to get the views up. Apparently it was Chris who suggested they put up Christmas tree!

It sounds like Sarah is not up for dragging the tree out of the garage by herself because there’s talk of putting Christmas tree decorations up inside the car now.

Esme puts a vanity case in the basket when Sarah says she likes it for Isabelle for Christmas. She says you can send it to Santa if you want too. Esmes friend isn’t into toys so she’s got her a pen, pencil case, bath bombs and a notebook.

Esme has an elf mask on and he looks like Sarahs eyebrow twin! Sarah cackles and ho, ho, hos in a santa mask.

Sarah says they didn’t have much luck with car decorations so they have a piece of tinsel, some lights and Santa head boppers for the dashboard.

Sarah cackles and says she’s buzzing. They’re off home to surprise Chris. He’s pretending he’s not seen them pull up. Chris is acting like he’s pissed off when it was him who suggested they should put the tree up this morning because “we can vlog that.” 🙄

Fake surprise from Chris. It’s a bit of tinsel. Calm down creepy! 🙄 He’s pretended to walk back inside. Although I’ve not seen Jace yet so they probably forgot to bring him to the car. 🙄

Esme is off to the party and a change of plans. It’s raining so the park is off. Chris suggests going for hot chocolates instead.

Where‘s wally is putting petrol in the car while wearing the new beanie. Sarah cackles hysterically for a few minutes.

They’re at a Toby carvery across the road from Esmes party. Sarah mentions they’re all going meat free until the first of December. Mainly for health reasons because they eat too much meat. I can’t see this lasting. They’ll be back on the lasagna by tomorrow. They must think the low views will rise if they turn vegan.

Chris wonders if you can even get a meat free carvery. 🙄

Sarahs refusing to let the girls and Chris have gammon.

*off camera. I’m guessing it went like this. “Put that fucking gammon back! We want family fizz vegan views!”

We only see Islas dinner so I’m guessing the rest of them had gammon.

They all plug the giant beanies. They’re not itchy and they’re so soft apparently. They come in hot pink and navy and off white.

YEEEAAAH. Says Sarah. They’ve found a bonfire and fireworks. Cheesy music as they watch. Sarah loves bonfire night because it makes her feel really christmassy.

Sarah mentions she has a turbo hair follicle. She’s mentioned it before apparently but Chris didn’t include the footage. I think he did Sarah because you complained that isabelle had already pulled it out. They must have saved the hair so they can show it again for vlog footage! 🙄

Chris creepy cackles as Sarah pulls her hair up with the long hair. 🙄

They’re winding down with a movie. End of vlog! 🥱😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha