Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I didn't get chance to respond to this on the previous thread. But couldn't miss the opportunity to.

Screenshot_20191104_203621.jpg

Sarah stole it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

String Man

VIP Member
Oh come off it Chris. technical delays my arse!

The vlog was (or at least should have been) ready to upload so all you had to do was press a fucking button.

God, you're such an utter waste of skin.

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So it's Wednesday, and I've just dropped my eldest off at school. You know, Inghams, the place your girls should be right now?!

They clearly couldn't afford this holiday before the blankets were sold, hence the last minute trip (shows times are tough). But why not just stay at home for October half term, and then do something over the Christmas break instead?

I'm sure you have a local swimming pool. You could have just taken them there at the weekend. All they've done is splash in water day in, day out. They never do anything remotely cultural or educational. So they're missing an education for a splash in the pool. It's utterly disgusting.

But maybe that's their plan. Ensure the girls don't receive a decent education, don't receive decent grades, and continue on as cash cows for as long as possible.

Picador

I think what upset the most about the horrible clip of Jace was the fact that Sarah didn’t sit him up? If you can’t breathe you automatically sit up but he can’t do that by himself, so she needed to? Also putting a dummy in and blocking air getting in??? I was genuinely just puzzled by her instincts in that clip.

Stuckinthe90s

Did anyone notice when the girls were fake laughing there is a camera on a tripod set up filming them, obviously been told to act out a scene for the vlog 🙄
AC13FCD3-FA9F-42B6-B89B-33B0FF838CA2.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

String Man

VIP Member

"Genuinely devastated" oh do fuck off Sarah, I bet you're wetting yourself in excitement about the bargains you can snap up in the closing down sale you utter scruff.

Maybe you should have done less 'smooching' and more buying. A shop doesn't make a profit from cackling chavs wandering round putting their greasy fingers all over the merchandise and then fucking off to Primarni to buy cheap clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
My mam has a big box of photos of us as kids in the attic. Holidays, birthdays, random nice pictures. But she’s never digitised them and put them on YouTube so I guess they’re not memories so next time I’m round I’ll get her to throw them out #MonitizedMemoriesOnly

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
They view holidays as work because historically, the holiday vlogs (and gift opening) have been their highest viewed content. Kids love to watch a family have a dream holiday at Disney (not multiple holidays to the same place per year), not so much a grotty cheapo all inclusive. Also, do they really think kids want to watch them on holiday, when they have to go to school? Only so much gift opening will attract until kids become envious and switch off. They haven’t evolved at all, and keep trying to claw back the halcyon days of easy, low effort content.
Hit the nail on the head here. If you look at their (atrocious) views, you can see that people are more interested in watching a "holiday reveal" or a shitty clickbait makeover/room tour/kid poorly. But nobody cares about them splashing in the pool for the rest of the week. Nobody cares about Lazy's 10 billion trips to the shops each day.

They are stagnant. They have not progressed or developed. They still only have 1.27m subscribers almost a year and a half after hitting 1m. They have no clue how to do the "YouTube thing". They have no sense when it comes to business or finances.

They're just awful awful people with inflated egos that got lucky from one video.

• Heart
Can we all take a moment from our busy lives to appreciate the absolute cowardice of Chris Ingham. Seriously, he’s the definition of wimp. The latest example is when a two or three foot wave about four meters away sent him running. He’s just so laughably wimpish. His little girls are braver than him. Then he rants and raves and threatens us behind the screen. It’s just so funny, it’s a wonder he’s a real living person.

• Heart

leni18

VIP Member
Repulsive stealing inflatables that others had left for others enjoyment, what gives them the right, we all know they like to steal, even tried to hold out giving back charity money until it got out everywhere and were questioned repeatedly about it, very reluctant to give it back so to take inflatables it's nothing for them, but what a bunch of theiving scumbags. Hope Sarah's dad's girlfriend glues everything down with this family around.

• Angry

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Sarah's insta: "So glad I had my phone to hand to capture this precious memory" - your phone is never out of your hand you lying fucker. And we all know the "precious memory" is staged to fuck. Then she goes on about how the kids "are the reason we put up with so much and continue to work hard every day". WRONG! the money is the reason you "put up with" your scum of a husband, your trolling family and you wouldn't know hard work if it jumped up and bit you in the arse.
I just saw that and thought the same - I thought the daily Vlog was just to capture precious memories.
So So lucky she had her phone just in case the two go pros,the wide angled lens ,the drone ,or Chris’s phone or the camera on a stand in the sand or Isabelles phone wasn’t handy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Stephie

VIP Member
Looks like the girls get to spend a relaxed Friday at home (or working at the sorting office) rather than hiding from the camera for the day pretending they're in school

How convenient

What if this was their plan...they'll upload the last Lanzarote vid tomorrow (today) and then work out how to make it looks like they went to school on friday in saturdays vlog hmm
I'm predicting a

'Soooo-we-have-JUSSSST-finished-up-washing-the-girls-school-UNIFORMMMMMS. Do any of you guys...Comment down below if you wear your uniform once. For one day. Then wash it'

Adjusts fringe to cover balding patch and cackles

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lady in Wales

Once they start realising how much the meat free alternatives are (Quorn etc.), this health kick won't last long! I doubt they will have meat free options in the yellow sticker aisle at Morrisons every night Chris, because that's the reason you take your miserly arse to Morrisons every night isn't it? You don't vlog that though do you? You don't want your precious Ifam seeing you hunting out bargains every night, especially when you are relying on them to pay £46 for your bloody blankets! Cheapskates, the lot of you!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Lanzarote isn't a country, you greasy cretin! And stop saying you're ticking countries off a bucket list. That's not travelling and it's not the aim of decent travellers.
It’s funny how all the places on their ‘bucket list’ are all short haul, cheap, all inclusive package deal places you can get last minute. Convenient that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Naataaliiee

Jace in Sarah’s insta story looks desperate to get out of that pram. Straining to lean forward and making noise. He’s constantly strapped in somewhere, no wonder he can’t move or roll. I feel so sorry for him. The only difference between him and my 3 month old is that my little girl can roll onto her side! They are refusing to help him grow and learn and it is abuse and neglect.

• Sad

Pastel

VIP Member
Have they no shame these two!?? 🤦‍♀️ When you have complete strangers ransacking their rooms trying to find ANYTHING that might be used to ease your ill baby's distress, whilst you've been bobbing up and down on an inflatable lollipop stick for the past 48hrs (moaning about lack of sleep ekc ekc) then surely we've entered a whole other dimension of madness?? :oops::oops::oops:

• Wow

uwotmate

Chatty Member
I also can't believe if Chris does write Isabelles instagram that they used the hash tag bikini days . So they want people searching that to view their daughter. Fucking sick.

• Sick
  • Sad