Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog...who will win the £100 - family money challenge! *sniffs* yep I smell desperation with this title. Got to try and scrape those low views up. 🙄 I’ll take a wild guess that none of the girls will win it if it’s more than £1.

The vlog starts with a slide and pool montage.

Chris says it’s their last day but they’ll have half a day tomorrow to enjoy the pool or whatever else they decide to do... so the pool. 🙄

They have camera problems. Captain Chris took it out yesterday on the boat. It was a dingy Chris! 🙄 blah blah blah broken camera.

The girls got to pick what they do today. It was going to be a trip to fuerteventura but of course nobody was feeling that so they’ve decided to spend most of the day taking advantage of the pools here instead! Slides and pools it is. 🙄🤣

Jace is asleep on Sarah. Sarah says it bounced it down with rain. Chris missed it.

Chris can’t wait to buy himself a winter coat when he gets home. Mummy Jane been shopping for a creepy snowsuit for him has she?

pools and slides.

shot of the big inflatable lolly.

pools and slides.

Chris WoooooooooHoooooooos loudly as he films the slides.

Esme is freezing. Isabelle tries to force Esme into the cold pool that the girls wanted to stay in all day. I’m guessing they've bribed the girls with this challenge so Chris and Sarah could have another lazy pool day. 🙄

Chris pushes Isabelle and Esme into the pool. He won’t go in himself though. Isabelle gets pushed in again. 🙄

Chris mentions that it sucks that only Sarahs camera is working as he shows a shot of Sarahs all inclusive chips and ketchup.

Jace eats a chip and Chris mentions his croup has gone. He hasn’t been coughing or wheezing.

Chris corrects himself and says he did have an annoying tickly cough but no wheezing. “No croupy. Did you darlin?” Says Chris. 🙄

Sarah chews a chip.

Cup of chips for the girls. #LovingLife

Back in the room. Sarah has a sore throat and fake coughs. She blames the aircon.

They've all agreed on a you can’t say no challenge and they’re going to do it flip a coin stylie according to Sarah.

If the girls win then Chris and Sarah can’t say no for an hour and if Chris and Sarah win the girls can’t say no. they've put an hour time limit on it. I’m guessing so it’s over before they leave the restaurant and the girls ask them to spend money. 🙄

Jace is napping.

Cheesy dinner montage. Music and a shot of tomato soup.

Jace ate a three course meal Sarah says. His starter was spaghetti bolognese. Then fish and vegetables with chips but he didn’t eat the chips and ice cream to finish.

Sarahs disappointed because they were looking forward to flipping the coin for the challenge and everywhere is closed. The shops are all closed. Isabelle was going tell Chris to get a thousand pound out! Ah my sweet summer child! Why do you think mum and dad planned a late dinner? 🤣🤣 isabelle says £100 now. Unless she says £1 they won’t do it!

Sarah says it’s a fail they’re doing it tomorrow. Isabelle wanted a sand frame. Sarah says maybe tomorrow.

They’re playing cards in the bar now. Chase the ace style says Chris. “For real hard cash monies.” Chris says £20 everytime someone wins Sarah pipes up and says £10!

Chris mentions they’ve 250 euros left because they’ve hardly spent anything this holiday. There’s £100 at stake! 🙄

Boring card game footage. Sarah wins. Isla wins. Esme wins. Isabelle wins. (This isn’t set up at all!) a shot of Jace on the chairs as Esme wins again. Chris is after them pooling the money. The girls haven’t had a penny all holiday by the sound of it so they’re having none of it.

Chris ends the vlog outside. He’s probably been editing the vlog he didn’t upload yesterday. Chris said it’s been a wonderful experience getting to visit the pools and slides in Lanzarote. Well he didn’t mention the pools and slides but they’ve not done much else. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Circlish

VIP Member
Sarah’s story has a pic of the girls saying she wonders what they talk about but doesn’t ask!!!! Because sisters need secrets too xxxx
Maybe Issy is whispering to her sisters "There's this dad guy at the hotel who's DM'd me and said I should go skinny dipping with him at 2am tonight - lollllll I might go, whaddya think?"
Lmao, that would be funny, wouldn't it, Lazy? How you'd laugh.

• Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Ewww no way! They're making Isabelle wear those god awful fluffy sliders that she wore all summer long, which are filthier than Chris' search history

IMG_20191105_121241.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Justjonie

VIP Member
Sarah's insta: "So glad I had my phone to hand to capture this precious memory" - your phone is never out of your hand you lying fucker. And we all know the "precious memory" is staged to fuck. Then she goes on about how the kids "are the reason we put up with so much and continue to work hard every day". WRONG! the money is the reason you "put up with" your scum of a husband, your trolling family and you wouldn't know hard work if it jumped up and bit you in the arse.

• Heart
  • Haha

leni18

VIP Member
I've just watched the footage, who in their right mind films that content for any reason, wtf, I know Jace is struggling I'll just put camera on record for footage and views. Sarah you are an appalling mother give your child dignity, give your child a natural off camera cuddle and stop filming your little boy when he's struggling, then to go and sit round pool horrendous, oh yeah I forgot your disgusting runt husband goes to hospital for sprain and gets his evil mother to bandage his poorly hand whilst Esme poorly in Brighton has to walk around, isla cuts her head open has to walk around and Jace has to be out and about. Stuff your holidays put your children first, stop filming all this crap for views children deserve privacy and dignity, and don't give me in Sarah rant voice they want to be filmed, it's rubbish they just know the more views the more treats.
Just go back to jumping on lilos you beach whale and disappear off social media your content is shit and cruel.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Impleo

VIP Member
I’m really sorry, but I’ve not been following recently and I’ve been trying to catch up but there’s just too much.

Could someone explain who Dave is?
This is Dave (brother)

Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 08.06.58.png

This is Jane in her wildest imagination (Mum)

Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 08.08.24.png

This is Steve 👋 (Dad)

Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 08.10.36.png

Nikki has had a big falling out with Sarah, because Nikki realised she had been lied to about Chris all this time, being the good friend that Sarah is she sent her best friend a legal letter to shut her up. If Nikki is demanding to be removed from vlogs that is both hilarious and smart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I've just got a vision of him duffed up by a few gangsters. One can dream 😅
I forgot about the gangsters 🤣

The ifam are getting restless.

Maybe they can spend the time waiting for it taking an online course in English.

View attachment 55423

View attachment 55425
View attachment 55427

View attachment 55429

Get yourself to bed love, you don't want to lose your job and be an unemployed wasteman like Chris.

View attachment 55430
"the flog" haha their ifam know them too well, their vlogs have definitely turned into on big giant flogging machine, flogging merch left right and centre

ATTENTION: Sorry IFam but Chris has been off Janes tit for a whole week and is currently catching up on his feeds after following lazy led weaning for the past 7 days. Will update you as soon as we can, please pray for our family during this difficult time.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So esme wants to buy more sweets 🍬 at the airport for 3 euros and Chris wants her to buy him some chocolate for 7 euros which Chris then says that adds up to 11 euros 🤔
I thought he got amazing A-levels results and he is just one beanie hat away from being a pilot 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
They’ve taken them to fireworks/bonfire and seemingly haven’t got Jace ear defenders? Looks like he’s got ear muffs on but... if it’s a proper fireworks night then they’ll be exceptionally loud? Also Chris saying they “didn’t miss bonfire night after all” like yes Hun yes you did. Bonfire night IS the 5th of November, there may be displays either side of that but doesn’t change the date🤷🏻‍♀️
also they’re all wearing those goddamn awful hats like they are so much worse than the hoodies. And nothing new? Look even worse to be honest. The colour contrast is awful. View attachment 55918
How embarrassing wearing your own merch out in public. I bet they get a LOT of people sniggering at them. Utterly lame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Circlish

VIP Member
They don't understand that leaving a baby on the beach is wrong. When they do something utterly irresponsibly stupid people are obviously going to complain. They are not immune to criticism. If Family Fizz left Karma on the beach then people would be concerned about that too.
Exactly. I don't know why the Minghams feel so singled out in the world of vlogging. Whilst you're skulking around this thread, incognito, Creepy, Lazy, Steve, Jane, Nikki etc etc, take a look at the other threads on Tattle. A VERY LOT OF PEOPLE get called out for their stupidity on Tattle. You're not specially selected, Minghams. Tattle is predominantly made up of grown adults who are sick to the back teeth of the narcissism, greed and double-standards of MANY social media figures. We say what we see. If you don't like it, don't broadcast it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Porkiepies

VIP Member
The baby shower vlog is back up, minus Nikki. Chris has been a busy boy editing

As I scrolled through to see if Nikki was in it, I was reminded of the tackiest baby shower cake you ever did see

Knobs

View attachment 56197
I love this cake. It really captures them. Tacky, egotistical and full of hot air... Sarah's fart cake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Wasnt too long ago creepy travelled over 3 hours (apparently) to get the night sock incase jace struggles to breathe and with how SUPER BAD creepys OCD and anxiety is they couldnt relax and there such good parents but now Jace really is struggling to breathe and they film it shove a dummy in not take him to the doctors and take him out in boiling heat and a windy beach ... are they for real

• Angry
Reactions: 39

OliviaPope

It’s almost like she wants him to get worse or be ill in hospital.

All they need to do is go down to the hotel reception and ask about a doctor and there is a good chance the hotel that size will have a doctor that can come to the hotel and check him out, or they can give him information to where to take him.

Medication for croup is a steroids for about 5 days.

Selfish to the core those two!!

• Angry
Reactions: 38

ashak1984

Did you all hear the sarcastic speech from the two twats with Creepy saying that Jace is on the beach with Izzy and then Lazy saying we don't need to explain where Jace is. Then Creepy the vile scum saying "well actually we do we even have to explain why we breathe"

Complete and utter prats

• Angry
  • Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
I genuinely love the Ingham pages on here for comments like this 😁
I will be honest and say I asked for my tattle account to be deleted the other day as I felt incredibly uncomfortable with all the Real Inghams stuff posted about Leah and felt bad being any part of that.
However, I since realised that just gives in to people like Creepy who would love this site to go so he can continue his noncey ways without it being noticed. Also saw in the media when reading about Mother of Daughters fall from grace, “YouTuber Lorraine McPhee” was mentioned with her campaign to shut down this site which really got my back up. The irony! I’m fed up with “influencers” trying to call out Tattle as a hateful site when they themselves are the groomers, bullies and trolls.

My 15 year old daughter was walking her 100m journey home from school this afternoon. In her words "a middle aged man in sunglasses" said something so disgusting to her that was a) racist and b) so highly, disgustingly sexually inappropriate that I cannot repeat here. Done for effect, done for his kicks.

It reminded me of the social worker ex-friend of Chris who commented on his disgusting behaviour towards girls coming out of school, just like this guy. The freak, Chris Ingham, needs to firstly be under the radar of police and secondly off YouTube and any social media that gives him contact with minors. He's taken advantage of every position that he has been given. The law needs to be changed and until then I am glad of a platform that allows me to speak up.

Chris has chosen not to apologise or defend himself. Until then, he's a danger. It's his choice.

• Sad
  • Angry

memoii11

VIP Member
Surely after vlogging for so long, you'd upload and set your video to go live for 5pm? So why is tonights going up around 9? Is it because you're up in the air and can't delete comments? 😂

• Haha

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Have to laugh at lazys Instagram post saying they work hard every day 😂 Piss of lazy you don’t know what hard work is, you just sit in your fat lazy arse all day and moan about shit 😡

• Angry

Lady in Wales

I haven't watched a vlog since my kind Tattle friends informed me that I could knock Autoplay off in the settings. Thank you all, it worked a treat!

I'm so glad not to be watching tonight's offering though because I know I would be LIVID! As a mother who has lived through their son having croup and asthma since he was 18 months old, I know only too well how it can turn from manageable to life threatening in a matter of minutes. I have spent many a night sitting in the middle of my bathroom floor when it's full of steam, rocking him in my arms so he could breathe more easily. There is nothing worse than watching your child fighting for breath, it's horrific! To think that this disgusting pair could even think to get a camera out to film their child who is obviously so poorly, is abhorrent, I can't even find words that are strong enough to describe your neglectful behaviour! Tonight you have hit rock bottom for me, there is no lower that you can go! Denying that poor, gorgeous boy what could prove to be vital medication is disgusting beyond belief. YOU ARE EVIL, VILE HUMAN BEINGS WHO DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE ANY CHILDREN!

• Sad
Reactions: 37