Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
Meat free till december she says. Whos ready to call them out for every time they forget 🙋

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Catdaisy

It’s not on making comments about children’s looks. The parents are fair game but it’s not the kids fault they’re paraded on the internet every day. Peace and love.

• Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
My daughter had a week off school 2 weeks ago as she was in hospital poorly. Today I received a letter saying they were keeping an eye on her attendance as it has dropped below the required 95%. It's the first time she has been off school in 4 years! How do this family get away with it?

• Sad
  • Wow

Stephie

VIP Member
She's making the kids get a meat free carvery for health reasons 😮

It's the lolly pops after school and all inclusive fatty food you need to put a stop to, not a couple of slices of gammon. I'd never tell my kids they're not eating meat just because I'm unhappy with my own state of health and weight

What a disgusting, selfish woman.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Dramatic shots of thunder and lightning from the plane journey home for the preview. (I’m sure these are from a different plane journey because theirs didn’t look too bad.)

The vlog starts with Sarah heading off to buy a new suitcase and she returns with some monstrosity of a bag she’s found for 20 euros. It looks like it’s made out of bet gilroy who used to be in coronation streets, knickers. 🤮 (no offence if you own that bag) 👀🤣

The girls aren’t keen on the bag. Isla liked it and Sarah explained she’s used it to bring home the pool floaties. Isla says sarah took ALL of the floaties but Sarah goes red explains she’s left a couple behind. 🙄 This is how cheap and tight Sarah and Chris are. Their girls got to enjoy pool inflatables that they had been given by kind families but chris and Sarah refuse to leave any behind for the next family and drag them home to rot in the garage! 🙄 I bet the hotel dingy is in there for Jace too.

Off to the shops and the girls buy top model colouring books with last nights winnings. Isla is getting a postcard then into the next shop for Isabelle to buy a colouring book and a sand art.

Sarah says three happy girls as they head back to the suitcases. A shot of Jace smiling. Chris has gone for a last all inclusive burger as Sarah explains she doesn't usually eat breakfast or lunch.

Sarah presses her cheek against the coach window for a cheesy montage.

The girls act like it’s Christmas because they got some colouring books and say thank you. Happiest I’ve seen them look so far this holiday.

Chris is in his tye dye t-shirt and Sarah says she’d like to lick him like a zap lolly. 🤮 Urghh fuck off sarah! 🙄

Esme is buying sweets for the girls and Esme has been guilt tripped into getting Chris his kinder bars! He’s so cheap! Esme had sweets for three euros and chris’ bars were seven euros and he was too cheap to buy them! 🙄

They're on the plane and Chris is sitting next to Esme. He jokes she not having any more of the chocolate bars that she bought. 🧐

Pilot Chris is busy explaining it’s a big plane. No shit Sherlock! 🙄

Shot of the plane wing and ”tell me you can take me home.” song.

Jace has a cheese and ham toastie. Isla is finger painting.

Plane wing.

The girls colouring.

No sign of the big storm and lightning that chris showed at the start unless I missed it. There was a 3 second clip of the rain from the window and maybe a bit of turbulence but I’m sure Chris made it look worst in the what’s coming up part at the beginning. 🧐

Off the flight into manchester airport.

Waiting for the car.

The car arrived and they’re off home. End of vlog.

To say how much Chris harped on about the car being somewhere else and had how delayed everything was they didn’t include much in the vlog at all. I must have missed the part where the plane had to circle over Liverpool! More lies as usual? 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with homeschool when done properly and nothing wrong with travel when done educationally.
The schooling system isn’t good enough to worry about a few missed days, in my opinion. Kids learn stuff they don’t need to, to get GCSE’s they won’t use, instead of pursuing a career they excel at and are going to succeed in.
Agree with you but It’s not a few missed days though is it. They do it constantly. If the trips were educational, maybe. It’s sitting round a pool, eating the same food they eat at home, ‘working’ to create content and slow walking down a beach holding hands. They went all the way to Australia and did nothing. They travelled ‘Europe’ and did nothing

someone who tells their child they can be rewarded for getting 12 out of 12 on a test, or get an even bigger reward if they get 10 out of 12... should not be home schooling children in my opinion

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
For all Tattle members
Can i please draw your attention to an internet Game called IMVU
please please please do not allow your Children to download it
We have learned the hard way when my Grandaughter started getting Sexual messages from a 45 year old Man
We have alerted School so they can warn other parents and the police although they seem powerless to do anything
when real names are not being used, apparently you name an avatar
Luckily we monitor the phone closely I suggest you all do the same :mad:
The internet is full of people like creepy.

• Angry
  • Wow

Moreteaplease

Yep that Instagram pic was definitely photoshopped 😂😂
There’s nothing wrong with her being this size but you can’t promote body positivity and edit your body pictures SO much.
F1039951-D439-40ED-AA08-7D14419314C3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

tillymilo

What the fuck is 'jumpy arm and jumpy leg syndrome'?Is that Dr googles diagnosis for Creepy?

• Haha

Milehammer

I found that footage of Jace quite disturbing. Not sure it was appropriate family friendly vlog content.

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Can someone tell me why Isabelle is dressing Jace, feeding Jace all meals, babysitting Jace?????? Is she the hired help whilst her mother holidays???

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

iloveinghamgossip

Chatty Member
We three queen's of YouTube are,
Tried to cover up Chris' faux pas,
Slides and beaches,
No historical features,
Our views are going ta-ra.

• Haha
  • Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I found that footage of Jace quite disturbing. Not sure it was appropriate family friendly vlog content.
The worst thing is jace being ill is just ££ to them as they’ve shown for the last two days by clickbaiting it.

sarah wants to be a ‘travel family’ yet non of their blogs are titled about travelling, last two was baby being ill, then, 13 year old confession.... they are not right in the head and I can’t wait until they get demonetised.
if Sarah thinks that saying they are travellers a million times makes them travellers, she’s a very lot wrong

• Sad
  • Angry

String Man

VIP Member
The ifam are getting restless.

Maybe they can spend the time waiting for it taking an online course in English.

1573168546022.png

1573168609548.png

1573168674635.png

1573168741197.png

Get yourself to bed love, you don't want to lose your job and be an unemployed wasteman like Chris.

1573168837627.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

String Man

VIP Member
Dear lord, some of the ifam make Sarah and Chris look well educated in comparison.

1573080832240.png

Ah yes, the world famous "Inglim" Family

1573080940719.png

Not a happy customer ...

1573081009467.png

1573081032871.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34