The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Izzy wouldnt choose to wear that hat?! It isnt even her name 😂🙈
The hats are really bad aren’t they? Why the two colours? And the stupid name, I don’t even know children who’d wear them, they should have just gone for an actual nice hat with an IF label or something, oh they’re going to have boxes of these hanging around until next winter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does Chris always sit in the back of the car? Can baby seats not go in the back or something? Genuine question

Sarah thinks a diet means going meat free but eating triple carbs it seems 😂

Reactions: 24
We all have had the feeling now for a long time that they like bad as much as good due to the fact they are still being kept alive with viewings however in order for them to do that they are harming their family in as much as the girls like to film it wont be all the time they want to do so and I am now under the impression that they dont feed Jace with as much rubbish as we are made believe even when they film him with food thats not meant for a baby they take it back off of him as when they gave him the Greggs pizza you could see the teeth marks in it where someone else had bitten into it as he has no teeth and even if he did they were not as large as Chris's but they are still bad parents in as much as the kids are suffering whether it is at school or other activities and they have next to no friends as they are not allowed out without them.
I fully believe they do feed him what they show. Probably a lot of those pouches too that they have in the cupboard. But the bite marks were probably because sarah needed to have her fix then gave it to him. And even if it was for views they still gave him all that crap to eat. They are just bad parents as well as filming things for shock value in my opinion.
It seems like they are off every 6 weeks or so. I thought they go time off around May as well. They just got off in October we don't get that either with 2 weeks. They seem to always get October off. I think your missing a few breaks
That’s one of the half term breaks isn’t it. 3 X 1 week half term which are usually October, February and June.

I’m not sure to be perfectly honest, I would imagine you could just go in and edit bits out but I’m not that tech savvy.

Just seen this on Twitter, but again people need to back these claims up with evidence!
Maybe that’s where he was for those missing years on his linked in. He was in prison haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also I know they've been away on holidays, but is Sarah still bossing the snack prep? I say she done it about twice and gave up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Meat free till december she says. Whos ready to call them out for every time they forget 🙋

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just shows how money talks doesn’t it, he’d rather re-edit all the old videos without Nikki in it instead of leaving them down. That’s why the vlog is late...but we will only see fireworks with some creepy montage music that doesn’t suit it anyway!
They will have done it to spite nicki too and everyone else who was saying they have to remove ones with her in. Sad bastards Chris and Sarah are.
Chris looks like he is having a massive tit in the thumbnail

View attachment 56213
what an ugly ugly man he is. This vlog will do even worse with him on the thumbnail. I think that even a lot of their fans only watch for the girls and lazy and don’t like him either.

Reactions: 11
Meat free till december she says. Whos ready to call them out for every time they forget 🙋
They are soooo desperate to be family fizz it’s ridiculous. Family fizz use their kids too but have a much nicer lifestyle and don’t have any of the drama with Darren cheating or messaging young girls. They know how to appeal to the crowds too with their videos even though they are not to my taste young kids love good challenge videos. When the creepy inghams do one it’s just a complete load of shite haha. They fail every time.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure to be perfectly honest, I would imagine you could just go in and edit bits out but I’m not that tech savvy.

Just seen this on Twitter, but again people need to back these claims up with evidence!
I am not surprised at all by this. People of this disposition will do it over and over, they can't help themselves. I have been on many a course regarding this subject and what I can tell you is that people like this will ALWAYS find a way to get access to these kids! Also, rarely do they strike on a spur of the moment impulse, one hell of a lot of planning, grooming, manipulative behaviour takes place before any meetings are arranged. Sometimes the thrill of the chase will turn them on just as much! The people who carry out these sick, perverted acts are very very cunning and sly. I can guarantee that he will strike again unless he is stopped, he won't be able to resist the urges. This is why he needs to be off every platform of social media ASAP!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why does Chris always sit in the back of the car? Can baby seats not go in the back or something? Genuine question

Sarah thinks a diet means going meat free but eating triple carbs it seems 😂
Hi Sarah. My cousin tried going meat free to lose weight. She just ate more carbs instead to compensate and ended up GAINING three stone. She's now a size 24, but thinks she's healthy because she's vegan. Just FYI. Meat free and healthy are not mutually exclusive.

Reactions: 33
Meat free isn't really going to help, Sarah. You're better off cutting out the orange twirls and other sugar-filled junky tit first. Once you've gone through the sugar withdrawals, then maybe go meat free.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And costa probably... Mcdonalds... KFC.. Subway... 🤣

Chris has obviously gave the game away that they eat a lot of food that we do not see lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Their understanding and use of the word ‘hilarious’ is miles different from my I understanding of the word! I’m not finding what they do in the slightest bit funny! Guess you’ve got to be an Ingham to find it funny

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.