Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
My ex had restless leg syndrome; when he was awake he had some level of control over his movements but not when he was asleep. Once he was in a deep sleep his legs were very 'jerky' and it used to disturb me to the point I'd go and sleep on the sofa (a couple of times he 'kicked' me hard enough to leave bruising). It was a very lot worse if he'd been drinking so I reckon Chris has been hitting the free bar just as much as Sarah has.

You don't get disability benefits for something like RLS.

Reactions: 29

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Surely Izzy wouldnt choose to wear that hat?! It isnt even her name 😂🙈
At this point in time and with everything scandalous about them why wear a hat identifying who you are? Why draw attention to yourself? My 12 yr old would never wear a hat like that. Izzy should be embarrassed she's wearing that name on her head. She should not be representing a man who grooms girls close to her age...

Chris Ingham, what’s the secret to your beautiful silky hair?

Well foo, I wake up early on the daily as the procedure takes time so it’s just me rocking it solo but it’s all good man, basically what I do is pour oil of whichever kind on my hair, sometimes olive, sometimes frying oil, or sometimes fish oil if I’m feeling the vibe, and I like to let it trickle down my face as I drink my week old fermenting chai latte to get into the morning zen, ready for a busy day of busting it on the bladders and filming some super content!

#weouthere #fishy #zen #vibinandthriving #bladdersunite #silkyhairdontcare #therevolutionisfishoil #dadlife

• Haha

String Man

VIP Member
There's poor people sending posts to their page calling them out as scammers. I hope the Is don't delete them. I reported their FB page as a scamming and fraudulent business although I don't know if reporting their FB fan page is going to do much since it's not directly related to the business.
This is an interesting one - they can't call 'troll' as she's qualified as a 'top fan'

1573080139578.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Wearing that grotty yellow t-shirt again too. Probably stinks of sweat 🤢
I've always thought he looks like he stinks. Even if he'd just got out of the shower he'd look like a right minging stinksack. He's just so vile and unattractive, in word, deed and appearance.
The slimy shitbag!

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Come on Chris i want to go to bed but i cannot rest until i am sure you haven't caused a new controversy. The fear of missing out is real!

They landed 15 minutes ago. Will be at least another 15-30 minutes yet.
They always seem to have baggage problems on top of that so i am guessing NO VLOG IFAM i repeat no vlog. Get to bed kids!

No doubt Sarah is screeching at him "Chriiiiissssssss hurry up with those bags those tattlers are saying the vlogs not going to be up, you have to prove them wrong. Remember Sarah Ingham Forever!! You're branded by me. Get that vlog up NOW, quicker than you put the awning up in EUROPE!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Pastel

VIP Member
Maths 101 with Chris... "so Esme, £3 + £7 = £11" 🤦‍♀️ Guys, comment down below if you think Chris got A levels in Maths!?? :rolleyes:

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
I don't think Isla is ill, she is just exhausted from being dragged away on yet another holiday.

Not sure why Chris thought it was such a good idea to suck Jace's dummy and then give it to him when he has been poorly the past few days. Chris could have any illness that has not shown itself yet and aside from that he is hardly the most hygienic person. I imagine he stinks of booze, sweat and cigarette smoke.

• Sick
  • Haha

Millie’s mummy

Sorry if this has been posted in the last 15 pages (I needed to rant before I can catch up) but Esme and her bloody posing and pouting in the videos has increased so much and cringes me out so bad. If I’d have played ‘take a shot’ every time Esme pouted in tonights video I’d have been comatose! 😡
It’s the same as Izzy, it really makes me cringe. The fake smile,pouting and the peace sign. Does my head in.

Repulsive stealing inflatables that others had left for others enjoyment, what gives them the right, we all know they like to steal, even tried to hold out giving back charity money until it got out everywhere and were questioned repeatedly about it, very reluctant to give it back so to take inflatables it's nothing for them, but what a bunch of theiving scumbags. Hope Sarah's dad's girlfriend glues everything down with this family around.
And to think these are the people who moved out of their house without taking coats and tins of beans.
How the mighty(or shitey) have fallen.

• Haha

lmmomSD

So the world has gone bat shit crazy , mother’s filming their babies struggling to breathe
Sick kids = views=money. It's despicable. There's an American family, the Gardner Quad Squad, and they took their daughter to the ER last year for croup, and filmed the whole thing. And did a big post about the one year anniversary of the ER trip, acting like croup experts now, and claiming another one has croup this year. Hoping for lots of views. Meanwhile, same kid who had croup, fell and cracked her head in the airport in Florida, mom and dad refused medical care on the scene, FLEW HER HOME TO UTAH, and had the family doctor put 10 staples in her head on the kitchen table. Then left her with relatives and flew off to Greece the next morning. And people defended them! That's what really blows my mind. All the little minions saying "They're the parents. They know best!" If parents always knew best, and did it, there would be no need for child protective services, foster care, and custody battles. [emoji849]

• Wow
  • Angry

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Their holidays are honestly the most boring things ever!!! Wouldn’t the girls enjoy the hotel entertainment? Or a walk into the town for some food, a few drinks and some live music? Instead they’re sat in the clinical looking lobby of the hotel every night then going to bed. Their holidays are like Groundhog Day. When I go on holiday I love lounging round the pool all day, but we at least go for a nice walk at lunch time, get back to the room in the evening to get ready, maybe eat at the hotel or eat out then go out properly for the night.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
It’s actually scary how similar they look
God are all these channels still bleating on. If you’ve got something on the Inghams share it / show it to the police.
Your not gonna get famous or become bloggers off the back off this. It’s so desperate

• Heart

Necromencer

Most cases of croup are really mild and will pass within 7 days, most cases of croup do not require medical interventation and are easily treated at home. However, their baby is showing signs of respiratory distress, plus he is a baby and he is not in his home environment. It beggars belief that they are prepared to risk what could be a life threatening complication of what is normally no worse than the common cold. The camera footage may NOT be an accurate representation of what is actually going on, but why the FUCK would you film your unwell child anyway, no respect for his civil liberties and privacy. You absolute scumbags.

GowiththeflowMo

I am now fully convinced that those Ingham fks are deliberately winding everyone up because no one can be that fkn stupid to think that it’s a good idea to make a video of their baby struggling for air and clearly in distress !

What’s Sarah bothered about ? Her own lack of sleep ! 😫

Followed the next day but encouraging their daughter to climb on to slimy rocks in the sea in a foreign country that they didn’t even want to touch ! 😏

You absolute pair of shameless c!!!s 🤬

Literally anything for the click bait & views to make money ! You have sold your souls to the devil ! I don’t believe for one moment they don’t know how utterly irresponsible they appear showing us these things ! However they do believe they are untouchable and that no one will ever take action against them ! Well that’s fine give them enough rope and they will hang themselves & for the sake of those kids the sooner the better !

Dodgy shots of the girls in swimming costumes and bikinis every 2 mins ! They know EXACTLY what audience they are going for ! SICK BASTARDS !!!

Every time I think they can’t get any worse they prove me wrong ! & still the Ifam hang on their every word , I’m sure someone said they are like a cult and that’s the only explanation, Brain washed children addicted to watching what they absurdly believe are the perfect family when in reality they are the total opposite to that !

If they want to get thumbnails for the videos of people being sick or in pain or in dangerous situations fine DO IT YOURSELVES YOU SELFISH MONEY GRABBING ARSEHOLES !!! They remind me of wacko jacko when he hung his baby out of the window and it’s not the only thing they have in common with him !!!!!! 🤬

• Angry

Lady in Wales

I remember an old vlog from Florida April 2018 - yes before the non sitch I did watch them occasionally lol anyway the Q of the day was does Isabelle ever get bullied and Sarah said not really just a few people tell her her videos are rubbish and she’s so cringy !!! This is before it all came out can u even imagine the kinda shit she has to put with now ?? I really worry about her school life no wonder the poor girl wants to be homeschooled makes me so angry that s and c would subject them to this ://///
It makes me mad too! They are inviting the bullies in! Wearing those stupid hats, those filthy fur sliders, making her dress like her sisters, filming her playing with Barbies and LOL dolls, filming her dressing up like a princess with her sister! These are recent examples that will give the bullies a perfect chance to rip the shit out of her! Such bad parenting, they make me livid! What I don't understand though is, why isn't Isabelle refusing to take part in it all? She must realise that people are going to tease her. S and C must have such a strong hold over her, she doesn't want to upset them, poor girl!

• Sad
  • Angry

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
I appreciate babies have massive heads and then grow into them, but Jace just looks so out of proportion in this picture.

View attachment 55712

I know there's more words after this but the "win a huge baby reborn Jace" part made me giggle.

I have this image of a massive Jace terrorising Bradford, like Kitten Kong in The Goodies (showing my age now).

View attachment 55711

View attachment 55713
That whole photo is a bit worrying to be honest because why would you perch your baby on the edge of a concrete step to get a photo? Or does the wide angle lens make them look further away that if he did go to fall back they’d only be centimetres away..🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Circlish

VIP Member
Usually I would agree, but when on holiday when using all day every day I would disagree. I took micro travel wash to take with us on holiday and rinsed them out each night. But I’m a one wear and wash woman so maybe that’s just me..dread to think of the beanie 🤢🤢
I'm waiting for that rancid beanie to jump off, run away and start its own YouTube channel

• Haha