The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't understand that leaving a baby on the beach is wrong. When they do something utterly irresponsibly stupid people are obviously going to complain. They are not immune to criticism. If Family Fizz left Karma on the beach then people would be concerned about that too.
Exactly. I don't know why the Minghams feel so singled out in the world of vlogging. Whilst you're skulking around this thread, incognito, Creepy, Lazy, Steve, Jane, Nikki etc etc, take a look at the other threads on Tattle. A VERY LOT OF PEOPLE get called out for their stupidity on Tattle. You're not specially selected, Minghams. Tattle is predominantly made up of grown adults who are sick to the back teeth of the narcissism, greed and double-standards of MANY social media figures. We say what we see. If you don't like it, don't broadcast it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Did you all hear the sarcastic speech from the two twats with Creepy saying that Jace is on the beach with Izzy and then Lazy saying we don't need to explain where Jace is. Then Creepy the vile scum saying "well actually we do we even have to explain why we breathe"

Complete and utter prats
But yet were never keen to explain and disprove the allegations. That’s very telling you greasy creep!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So Chris did not mannage to convince little Miss Isla she was sick for a couple of days. so no he is starting feeling poorly instead.
Fook all up with boo boo. She looked knackered due to no rest that’s all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's poor people sending posts to their page calling them out as scammers. I hope the Is don't delete them. I reported their FB page as a scamming and fraudulent business although I don't know if reporting their FB fan page is going to do much since it's not directly related to the business.

Reactions: 6
Did you all hear the sarcastic speech from the two twats with Creepy saying that Jace is on the beach with Izzy and then Lazy saying we don't need to explain where Jace is. Then Creepy the vile scum saying "well actually we do we even have to explain why we breathe"

Complete and utter prats
If they don’t like it I have an idea for them. Stop filming yourselves and get a real job. Stop putting your boring mundane crappy loves out there for everyone to see. Thats the way people will stop talking about what you do. And maybe take a parenting course so you don’t further mess your poor children up.

Reactions: 21
There's poor people sending posts to their page calling them out as scammers. I hope the Is don't delete them. I reported their FB page as a scamming and fraudulent business although I don't know if reporting their FB fan page is going to do much since it's not directly related to the business.
Is that to do with their blankets or their merch? Or something else?

• Wow
This is an interesting one - they can't call 'troll' as she's qualified as a 'top fan'

1573080139578.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Dear lord, some of the ifam make Sarah and Chris look well educated in comparison.

1573080832240.png

Ah yes, the world famous "Inglim" Family

1573080940719.png

Not a happy customer ...

1573081009467.png

1573081032871.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I never pray but tonight I'll make an exception.

Please God, make it be the - £1.1k figure that is being clawed back from Adsense revenue.

That's a very lot of blankets they'll need to sell to recoup the loss.

< living their best life >

1573081593216.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is that to do with their blankets or their merch? Or something else?
StringMan has put the fire background screenshot up which is what I meant. I'm not sure if that person ordered anything or is perhaps someone trying to spread the word that they will scam you?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I started the vlog today and thought I'd write a summary but I got probably a quarter into it and was bored. S##tless.
Not even I, lord trolless and abundant hater could go.on.
Bired bored bored.
How DO they keep they're audience???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice that one of the ifam hopes Chris has a good time on his holiday.

1573082659703.png

Awww, I want a baby Jake Inglim for Christmas too xxxxxxxx

1573083104573.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
Esme & Jace are definitely my favourite Inghams ( in fact the only ones I like ) 😝

Just watching Esme with the fish ... she’s a real nature lover that girl ! I so hope they don’t spoil her chances of being a good human being ! Would be so sad ! 👧 🐟

Can’t watch the rest of the video as things to do but might watch it tomorrow !

>>>>> 🚪yes l agree, l do like Esme', but she will be influenced by her parents in the years to come
WTF that is hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂
is that for real

I never pray but tonight I'll make an exception.

Please God, make it be the - £1.1k figure that is being clawed back from Adsense revenue.

That's a very lot of blankets they'll need to sell to recoup the loss.

< living their best life >

View attachment 55037
what does that mean

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.