The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ex had restless leg syndrome; when he was awake he had some level of control over his movements but not when he was asleep. Once he was in a deep sleep his legs were very 'jerky' and it used to disturb me to the point I'd go and sleep on the sofa (a couple of times he 'kicked' me hard enough to leave bruising). It was a very lot worse if he'd been drinking so I reckon Chris has been hitting the free bar just as much as Sarah has.

You don't get disability benefits for something like RLS.

Reactions: 29
Yep, I had RLS after a big operation. It was an incredibly annoying sensation when awake, not involuntary movements when asleep.

What you’ve got, Sarah, is a twitchy wrong ‘un with a guilty conscience, and a come-uppance on the horizon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Usually I would agree, but when on holiday when using all day every day I would disagree. I took micro travel wash to take with us on holiday and rinsed them out each night. But I’m a one wear and wash woman so maybe that’s just me..dread to think of the beanie 🤢🤢
We take at least 3/4 swimsuits each and I rinse them out with travel wash as they go saggy with the chlorine in the pool ! Isabelles swimsuits don’t actually look suitable for her they look saggy she needs more support on the top half

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I found that footage of Jace quite disturbing. Not sure it was appropriate family friendly vlog content.

Reactions: 36
I found that footage of Jace quite disturbing. Not sure it was appropriate family friendly vlog content.
The worst thing is jace being ill is just ££ to them as they’ve shown for the last two days by clickbaiting it.

sarah wants to be a ‘travel family’ yet non of their blogs are titled about travelling, last two was baby being ill, then, 13 year old confession.... they are not right in the head and I can’t wait until they get demonetised.
if Sarah thinks that saying they are travellers a million times makes them travellers, she’s a very lot wrong

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I don’t think it’s RLS he has. I have get the same thing he describes. Basically when I’m going to sleep my body twitches and shakes and it can happen during the night too. They are caked Hypnic Jerks, definitely made worse by stress, if Ive not had much sleep or been on the sauce. It’s very normal and common!

Reactions: 17
Here you go Dr Chris, I've diagnosed you via the internet.

They don't seem to have a condition called Periodic bleep Syndrome so I guess this must be what he's experiencing instead.

1572942969140.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've just watched the footage, who in their right mind films that content for any reason, wtf, I know Jace is struggling I'll just put camera on record for footage and views. Sarah you are an appalling mother give your child dignity, give your child a natural off camera cuddle and stop filming your little boy when he's struggling, then to go and sit round pool horrendous, oh yeah I forgot your disgusting runt husband goes to hospital for sprain and gets his evil mother to bandage his poorly hand whilst Esme poorly in Brighton has to walk around, isla cuts her head open has to walk around and Jace has to be out and about. Stuff your holidays put your children first, stop filming all this crap for views children deserve privacy and dignity, and don't give me in Sarah rant voice they want to be filmed, it's rubbish they just know the more views the more treats.
Just go back to jumping on lilos you beach whale and disappear off social media your content is tit and cruel.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
My partners mother had a mother that would dress them up ,always have them looking presentable and take them on holiday,ran a small business. Yet in reality she was beating them locking them in the cupboard whilst she had sex with footballers for money and they were being sexually abused by their stepfather.
To this very day she thinks she was a perfect mother because they went on holiday and looked nice. She’s an absolute psychopath.
So I don’t trust anything on camera from any vlogger.

And Sarah listen! Jace sounded very ill! How can you film that and not take him to a doctor?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
My partners mother had a mother that would dress them up ,always have them looking presentable and take them on holiday,ran a small business. Yet in reality she was beating them locking them in the cupboard whilst she had sex with footballers for money and they were being sexually abused by their stepfather.
To this very day she thinks she was a perfect mother because they went on holiday and looked nice. She’s an absolute psychopath.
So I don’t trust anything on camera from any vlogger.

And Sarah listen! Jace sounded very ill! How can you film that and not take him to a doctor?!
I 100% get where you're coming from. It rings quite close to home for me, but I won't divulge my own experiences of "perfect on the outside, hell behind closed door childhood" (I'm forever grateful to have one very loving parent, despite the other being evil to the core).

I don't think there's anything majorly sinister with regards to the Ingham children, however a lot of their parenting is very very questionable.

You never ever know what's going on behind someone's closed doors. We can only imagine the turmoil the girls have had to endure since finding out their dad/stepdad is a cheating predator.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I 100% get where you're coming from. It rings quite close to home for me, but I won't divulge my own experiences of "perfect on the outside, hell behind closed door childhood" (I'm forever grateful to have one very loving parent, despite the other being evil to the core).

I don't think there's anything majorly sinister with regards to the Ingham children, however a lot of there parenting is very very questionable.

You never ever know what's going on behind someone's closed doors. We can only imagine the turmoil the girls have had to endure since finding out their dad/stepdad is a cheating predator.
Yes I’m not saying it’s like that for the ingham children, I’m just wary of parents who try hard to present a perfect image then fail at the most obvious time like when Jace was struggling to breath. I think that footage says a lot because that was not normal motherly behaviour. Her shoving the dummy in his mouth to shut him up despite him literally struggling for air.
Also him looking ok in other footage, means nothing. Babies are so tough and like animals are great at appearing normal even if they’re on deaths door. My own child was smiling at 3 weeks old, gurgling away even though she had liver failure and sepsis.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sarah's an idiot if she thinks because she's bought a ticket she can get on a plane with a sick Jace.

The crew would be well within their rights to remove her and Jace until she had got him a fit to fly certificate, she's best off visiting a doctor in Lanzarote and getting Jace both a check-up and a note. Denying boarding is not uncommon for many reasons, but a sick child would be top of the list for taking the bags off the plane and making them prove that he is safe to be allowed onboard.

Reactions: 16
Most cases of croup are really mild and will pass within 7 days, most cases of croup do not require medical interventation and are easily treated at home. However, their baby is showing signs of respiratory distress, plus he is a baby and he is not in his home environment. It beggars belief that they are prepared to risk what could be a life threatening complication of what is normally no worse than the common cold. The camera footage may NOT be an accurate representation of what is actually going on, but why the duck would you film your unwell child anyway, no respect for his civil liberties and privacy. You absolute scumbags.

Reactions: 28
Sarah's an idiot if she thinks because she's bought a ticket she can get on a plane with a sick Jace.

The crew would be well within their rights to remove her and Jace until she had got him a fit to fly certificate, she's best off visiting a doctor in Lanzarote and getting Jace both a check-up and a note. Denying boarding is not uncommon for many reasons, but a sick child would be top of the list for taking the bags off the plane and making them prove that he is safe to be allowed onboard.
I will be one to bet they don't have travel insurance, they probably can't afford to see a doctor.

Reactions: 17
I have restless leg syndrome. Of course everyone is different but my leg movements are slow, completely voltunary and not 'jumpy' or unexpected. It's just an overwhelming need to move your legs around for relief of uncomfortable sensations, kind of like scratching an itch. Anyway, point was it just seems odd to me to describe it as jumpy, but whatever.
Oh hey I read here all the time but this is my first time posting.
I have it too! The only way I can best describe it is that I have a urge to ‘shuffle’ my legs, I’ve never had them be ‘jumpy’

Reactions: 3
I've been packed for Switzerland for ages now, been looking forward to meeting you all. Can we have an update please Creepy? Or Steve can you pass on the message?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s almost like she wants him to get worse or be ill in hospital.

All they need to do is go down to the hotel reception and ask about a doctor and there is a good chance the hotel that size will have a doctor that can come to the hotel and check him out, or they can give him information to where to take him.

Medication for croup is a steroids for about 5 days.

Selfish to the core those
Wasnt too long ago creepy travelled over 3 hours (apparently) to get the night sock incase jace struggles to breathe and with how SUPER BAD creepys OCD and anxiety is they couldnt relax and there such good parents but now Jace really is struggling to breathe and they film it shove a dummy in not take him to the doctors and take him out in boiling heat and a windy beach ... are they for real
Omg I’ve just watched the vlog and had to turn off seeing that poor baby in such distress, couldn’t get over the bedroom door was shut whilst baby slept what if he had rolled off the bed! Surely if you know that croup can cause tightness in the chest you would seek help 😡 I’m praying the flight home won’t cause more distress to Jace 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.