The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’ve just watched the vlog and had to turn off seeing that poor baby in such distress, couldn’t get over the bedroom door was shut whilst baby slept what if he had rolled off the bed! Surely if you know that croup can cause tightness in the chest you would seek help 😡 I’m praying the flight home won’t cause more distress to Jace 😢
Sadly I dont think Jace can roll :(

I imagine shell make sure hes asleep for boarding so noone sees how sick he is.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
That footage deeply upset me. Thet baby needs to see a doctor. Croup isn't just croup. My little boy got blue lighted to hospital with croup and needed to be kept in overnight for steroids. Why wouldn't you get him checker out when he's clearly distressed and struggling to breath? It beggars belief. It's something I'm so passionate about as my healthy 19 year sister died after been told she just had a cold so now if my children are struggling with their breathing then I get them checked like any normal parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
That footage deeply upset me. Thet baby needs to see a doctor. Croup isn't just croup. My little boy got blue lighted to hospital with croup and needed to be kept in overnight for steroids. Why wouldn't you get him checker out when he's clearly distressed and struggling to breath? It beggars belief. It's something I'm so passionate about as my healthy 19 year sister died after been told she just had a cold so now if my children are struggling with their breathing then I get them checked like any normal parent.
Im so so sorry to hear about your sister :(

Reactions: 8
They need an ailment to claim disability benefit early next year its all for the camera and evidence hes had this "condition" a while"
How low can they go they would rather put their babies life into danger firstly so they can get click bate titles and then to claim a benefit when he gets home surely any mother with sense would take their baby to see a doctor and get something to help him rather than want to continue with their holiday at the beach.

Reactions: 11
Why should they bother kids just money bags to them,as she replied to you tube ifam croup is only a virus like a cold it goes quickly and no reason why we cant fly back as ifam are worried to

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I caved in and watched the vlog - S what were you thinking putting a dummy into Jaces mouth, the poor kid can't breath!!

Our son had 2 bouts of croup - very, very worrying to me as a new Mum, but took him straight to A&E - put on a nabuliser/steroids etc. Was horrible...

Would they not have their EHIC medical cards with them? Are they not attending a medical centre, because of a possible incurred cost? If that doesn't tell people all they need to know about the Inghams, and their lack of caring for the children, I don't know what will. Absolutely horrific.

Just when you think they cant do anything else, to sink lower... 😤

Poor Jace - bless his heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I caved in and watched the vlog - S what were you thinking putting a dummy into Jaces mouth, the poor kid can't breath!!

Our son had 2 bouts of croup - very, very worrying to me as a new Mum, but took him straight to A&E - put on a nabuliser/steroids etc. Was horrible...

Would they not have their EHIC medical cards with them? Are they not attending a medical centre, because of a possible incurred cost? If that doesn't tell people all they need to know about the Inghams, and their lack of caring for the children, I don't know what will. Absolutely horrific.

Just when you think they cant do anything else, to sink lower... 😤

Poor Jace - bless his heart.
They are lucky ‘the nasty people at the sun’ weren’t watching last nights video. It’s almost as bad as leaving him on the beach.
and for the record I never have or would report them to SS but I’m really not suprised they are on their radar

Reactions: 12
They are lucky ‘the nasty people at the sun’ weren’t watching last nights video. It’s almost as bad as leaving him on the beach.
and for the record I never have or would report them to SS but I’m really not suprised they are on their radar
Someone needs to send the video to the sun or DM

Reactions: 8
Part of me thinks they haven't got health insurance which is why they won't call for a Doctor as they know they will have to pay up.

Reactions: 15
Look what I’m getting showing up as an ad on this thread 😂

2B7B334E-C101-43CA-8093-74B212C03E75.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It just doesn't make any sense - if they don't have holiday insurance, surely they have their European medical cards.

Quick look and found this for Lanzarote.

It is very unlikely that you will need medicalattention while on holiday but Spain-Lanzaroteadvises full travel insurance for your peace of mind. Also, please remember to bring yourEHIC (European Health Insurance Card), which allows all EU residents access to public care.

S get Jace to a clinic, if you haven't already done so - book a taxi, leave the Girls with him. Do something right by your kids for once, without financial gain.

If you have ever had a really bad chest infection and a head cold on top - I think that may give you a slight image, of how little one is suffering.

Unfortunately Jace can't tell you - he could be fine at different times, even yes, smiling - don't be fooled.

If you were my daughter S, I would be kicking your arse from one side of the room, to another.

Do the right thing S. Ignore your husband or whatever his Mother may be saying; you take back control of your kids, as their Mum.

Reactions: 19
Ewww no way! They're making Isabelle wear those god awful fluffy sliders that she wore all summer long, which are filthier than Chris' search history

IMG_20191105_121241.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
He still looks so ill in her latest insta story. Seems theyre going on a road trip though, so no doctors for Jace.

Isabelle still has them skanky sliders 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
They are just manky the lot of them, just shows a little bit of money doesn’t buy class. How much are a pair of flip flops? 90p in Primark! A swimming costume £3 in ASDA!

Reactions: 19
My bets are on jace not having coup but a bloody food allergy. They feed him enough shite. That it's bound to happen that if he has allergies a trigger food will eventually be found.
Just wish the selfish pricks would get him the medical care. Or are they avoiding that cos he's already underweight (you can see his ribs) as it is. And the doc would see that and be like hun he ain't small your just crap at giving him milk from your orange twirl tits
I dunno about these ribs you guys keep talking about, he’s a very chunky baby. Maybe it was just fat folds or shadows?

Reactions: 3
For gods sake, if your child is unwell and you don’t want to take them to a doctors, at least just have a chill day in the hotel room!!

Reactions: 12
They are just manky the lot of them, just shows a little bit of money doesn’t buy class. How much are a pair of flip flops? 90p in Primark! A swimming costume £3 in ASDA!
I commented the other day...she buys a lot but it’s always cheap crappy stuff..nothing is of decent quality which is sad for those girls condering the type of kids they are at school with..they must be the odd ones out...also didn’t Katrina recently vlog about her little chap being really croupy and spending time in hospital...surely lazy could take a leaf out of her parenting 101 book...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.