The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bonfire night would give them so much more memories than the traditional pool holiday. It was mad this year, as the skaterbois say, yeah yeah yeah!
Other then the pumpkins they had zero halloween and bonfire content this year. They normally do loads for them. Shame they wont be as chill at christmas.

Reactions: 7
Next it will be
Comment down below if your kids have missed school for 4 days give us a huge thumbs up 👍 if you don’t value your child’s education
I think it’s absolutely disgusting they are missing school after having 2 weeks off ! Surely the school are not going to be best pleased ? What kind of example are they setting for all the IFAM they go on about 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Next it will be
Comment down below if your kids have missed school for 4 days give us a huge thumbs up 👍 if you don’t value your child’s education
I think it’s absolutely disgusting they are missing school after having 2 weeks off ! Surely the school are not going to be best pleased ? What kind of example are they setting for all the IFAM they go on about 😡
Doesnt seem like any of the schools care 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Next it will be
Didn’t you know ? They can do anything - they’re the INGHAMS - publics figures and YT influencers

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Sarah's insta: "So glad I had my phone to hand to capture this precious memory" - your phone is never out of your hand you lying fucker. And we all know the "precious memory" is staged to duck. Then she goes on about how the kids "are the reason we put up with so much and continue to work hard every day". WRONG! the money is the reason you "put up with" your scum of a husband, your trolling family and you wouldn't know hard work if it jumped up and bit you in the arse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Have to laugh at lazys Instagram post saying they work hard every day 😂 Piss of lazy you don’t know what hard work is, you just sit in your fat lazy arse all day and moan about tit 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Sarah's insta: "So glad I had my phone to hand to capture this precious memory" - your phone is never out of your hand you lying fucker. And we all know the "precious memory" is staged to duck. Then she goes on about how the kids "are the reason we put up with so much and continue to work hard every day". WRONG! the money is the reason you "put up with" your scum of a husband, your trolling family and you wouldn't know hard work if it jumped up and bit you in the arse.
I just saw that and thought the same - I thought the daily Vlog was just to capture precious memories.
So So lucky she had her phone just in case the two go pros,the wide angled lens ,the drone ,or Chris’s phone or the camera on a stand in the sand or Isabelles phone wasn’t handy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My mam has a big box of photos of us as kids in the attic. Holidays, birthdays, random nice pictures. But she’s never digitised them and put them on YouTube so I guess they’re not memories so next time I’m round I’ll get her to throw them out #MonitizedMemoriesOnly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My local council don’t fine at all.
You get a letter. Everyone books their holidays when they want. They like you to use your common sense when it comes to it.

Reactions: 4
They view holidays as work because historically, the holiday vlogs (and gift opening) have been their highest viewed content. Kids love to watch a family have a dream holiday at Disney (not multiple holidays to the same place per year), not so much a grotty cheapo all inclusive. Also, do they really think kids want to watch them on holiday, when they have to go to school? Only so much gift opening will attract until kids become envious and switch off. They haven’t evolved at all, and keep trying to claw back the halcyon days of easy, low effort content.

Reactions: 22
They view holidays as work because historically, the holiday vlogs (and gift opening) have been their highest viewed content. Kids love to watch a family have a dream holiday at Disney (not multiple holidays to the same place per year), not so much a grotty cheapo all inclusive. Also, do they really think kids want to watch them on holiday, when they have to go to school? Only so much gift opening will attract until kids become envious and switch off. They haven’t evolved at all, and keep trying to claw back the halcyon days of easy, low effort content.
Hit the nail on the head here. If you look at their (atrocious) views, you can see that people are more interested in watching a "holiday reveal" or a crappy clickbait makeover/room tour/kid poorly. But nobody cares about them splashing in the pool for the rest of the week. Nobody cares about Lazy's 10 billion trips to the shops each day.

They are stagnant. They have not progressed or developed. They still only have 1.27m subscribers almost a year and a half after hitting 1m. They have no clue how to do the "YouTube thing". They have no sense when it comes to business or finances.

They're just awful awful people with inflated egos that got lucky from one video.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just found this, they must be getting fined for this holiday.
It depends on each school as it’s actually the headteacher s that report you to the council
to be fined.I know in our area it’s different rules at each school !!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.