The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely after vlogging for so long, you'd upload and set your video to go live for 5pm? So why is tonights going up around 9? Is it because you're up in the air and can't delete comments? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Surely after vlogging for so long, you'd upload and set your video to go live for 5pm? So why is tonights going up around 9? So you can delete comments?
Utter rubbish, he could schedule it for 5pm no worries. It’s his job after all!

Reactions: 9
I have never figured out those two. Chris and Sarah. Before she let herself go she was all prim and proper (a chavvy attempt anyway), looked down her nose at people (specifically suicice attemptees) and dressed well, did her makeup BLA BLA BLARRRRR.

Chris has always been a slimey gross sweaty greasy mess.

How on earth did they get together. They never looked right together. They seem to have no similar interests. Whats the deal with it, so odd.
If you look right right back to the very first videos of them (on invidio.us don’t give them money) you will see that Sarah actually looked rough. She looked much more like Katrina and wasn’t put together at all. She actually looked a miserable cow. All this make up and stuff is purely because of the filming. If she hadn’t started YouTube she wouldn’t be wearing as much as she does.

Reactions: 10
I have never figured out those two. Chris and Sarah. Before she let herself go she was all prim and proper (a chavvy attempt anyway), looked down her nose at people (specifically suicice attemptees) and dressed well, did her makeup BLA BLA BLARRRRR.

Chris has always been a slimey gross sweaty greasy mess.

How on earth did they get together. They never looked right together. They seem to have no similar interests. Whats the deal with it, so odd.

He's never mentioned other girlfriends, which is fair enough on a family vlog, but I'd have thought that pictures might have surfaced, or a friend of a friend might have come forward. The closest we got to another relationship was with Justin C-T, but Sarah denied that by saying the craziest rumour was that Chris was gay.

I think he was a virgin until his 20's then reinvented himself when his brother had a band to fit in with that scene. Sarah was desperate and looking for a meal ticket so got with Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Issy said on insta they were but there flight doesnt land till 8:40 and then they have to get luggage ect and im sure its like an hour journey home.
Probably get home the same time they normally go to bed on a school night. They have no bedtime

Reactions: 6
And Jace, bare legged, hope they put some trousers on him before they get to Manchester.
Have they got to drive back across the Pennines tonight? There are flood warnings across the whole of Derbyshire and the Peak District 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely after vlogging for so long, you'd upload and set your video to go live for 5pm? So why is tonights going up around 9? Is it because you're up in the air and can't delete comments? 😂
Around 9? Most kids are in bed by then. The Inghams being the exception. He spends all night editing it. Should be scheduled for 5pm by about 8am every morning

He's never mentioned other girlfriends, which is fair enough on a family vlog, but I'd have thought that pictures might have surfaced, or a friend of a friend might have come forward. The closest we got to another relationship was with Justin C-T, but Sarah denied that by saying the craziest rumour was that Chris was gay.

I think he was a virgin until his 20's then reinvented himself when his brother had a band to fit in with that scene. Sarah was desperate and looking for a meal ticket so got with Chris.
Would rather starve than have one of those meal tickets

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Justin... I would love for him to come forward with some stories

I had the most unusual dream the other night.

I was a journalist and flew out to the Inghams in lanzarote. They said they are going to do a tell all article and want X amount of money as they know its the end of their youtube career so want to make some last minute cash.

It was all agreed, the interview was given however there was some weird loophole clause that existed that meant you didnt have to pay alleged perverts for their stories regardless of a contract (even in ibis hotel rooms)

So they never got a penny. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have they got to drive back across the Pennines tonight? There are flood warnings across the whole of Derbyshire and the Peak District 😮
I’m in Sheffield which is the other side of the Peak District and all our main roads are closed and I got sent home from work early for the floods! Driving through the Peak District in the dark would be my very worst nightmare right now

If you look right right back to the very first videos of them (on invidio.us don’t give them money) you will see that Sarah actually looked rough. She looked much more like Katrina and wasn’t put together at all. She actually looked a miserable cow. All this make up and stuff is purely because of the filming. If she hadn’t started YouTube she wouldn’t be wearing as much as she does.
Lazy reminds me of Bob's socially-ambitious, but essentially foul-mouthed, wife in 'Rita, Sue and Bob Too' 👎🏻
I was also going to say she reminds me of the very worst kind of Tory supporter, but on reflection I don't think Lazy or Creepy ever bother to vote, the self-serving slugs.

Attachments

I am near Manchester airport and the weather has been bloody awful here today so much rain and it’s still coming down. Weather warnings for flooding too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m in Sheffield which is the other side of the Peak District and all our main roads are closed and I got sent home from work early for the floods! Driving through the Peak District in the dark would be my very worst nightmare right now
Hope you're all safe!
Can just imagine Lazy trying to vlog the rain-lashed drive "Ohhhhemmgeee, girls it's like a crazy log-flume ride in the daaaark!" Cue girls squealing and Creepy gripping the steering wheel, trying not to tit his trackies: "No way, man" (but thinking 'great clickbait title material here')

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope you're all safe!
Can just imagine Lazy trying to vlog the rain-lashed drive "Ohhhhemmgeee, girls it's like a crazy log-flume ride in the daaaark!" Cue girls squealing and Creepy gripping the steering wheel, trying not to tit his trackies: "No way, man" (but thinking 'great clickbait title material here')
Thank you! The traffic is a bloody nightmare! Can guarantee that chris and Sarah haven’t even bothered looking at the weather, will arrive at Manchester tonight and automatically think ‘oh well the bad weather is a good click bait title for tomorrow’s vlog’😂

• Haha

This is an old video where about 1:16 in, lazy says the girls going for a sleepover with Chris's AUNTY Jane and Jane has a daughter called Leah 🧐 WTF!!
And she says they love going there, well so much so this aunty Jane and Leah haven't been mentioned since.. I smell a 🐀

It must really piss Creepy off that there is a family blog with the husband is a pilot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.