The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so Chris doesn’t feel left out why don’t we talk about him.. 😂 state of him! The last year has really aged him. He looks so unhealthy. Don’t think he can claim he’s an “aggressive inline skater” anymore. His hair looks brittle, fluffy and dead from all the covering of his natural hair colour, his face is red and angry from all the shaving to also hide his natural hair colour, he looks about 55 and acts like a 2 year old, even his own wife barely touches him. Not that he ever looked decent before but I can’t imagine any teen being wowed by him any longer. Sarah has definitely piled on the weight but she’s STILL to attractive for you Chris 🤢 wonder how you would feel if Sarah posted a video of you in your swimwear.. oh oops, you hate yourself so much you swim in shorts and a T-shirt 😬
He’s also piled on the weight. He’s not a tracksuit guy yet lives in tracksuit. Wore the same two T-shirt’s on the whole of the summer holiday that he also swam in. Has vom inducing knobbly fingers. Etc etc... the man is just vile. Not to mention he speaks like a 13 year old chav who’s been drinking white lightning down the park

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I always had a sneaky suspicion Chris is a smoker. He skin is so disgusting and greasy and he probably stinks of cigarette smoke.
There is a picture on here or GG somewhere from one of their early vlogs and he's sat in a disney restaurant rolling up 🚬
Not that he would ever admit to being a smoker.

He used to wear black skinny jeans all the time until he piled on the pounds and now its black or Jimmy Saville red trackies 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I think she had been drinking, jumped on the swan for a laugh and now he has plastered it all over social media. Clearly Chris you haven’t humiliated your wife enough by texting young girls you are now trying to body shame her. And before anyone says anything I am not a fan of Sarah and she clearly is overweight, however her husband knows exactly what he is doing and the response it will get, Sarah if you read this for goodness sake wake up, his behaviour gets more bizarre by the day.....
I think sarah was pissed in that video, it was obvious. I have no issue with that (Apart from her saying she doesn't drink). Chris is an absolute hole for posting that video though. My hubby wouldn't dream of humiliating me like that, simply because he knows how hurt I would be. Chris couldn't care less. He wants to make a laugh out of her at every opportunity.
I am currently overweight, and suffering with severe anxiety. I was put on sertraline and I piled on weight over a couple of months. I came off them because of it. I don't ever agree with fat shaming, sarah just doesn't help herself though because of all the contradictions.

P.S - could someone please tell me how to comment on two different posts in my one post, if that makes sense 🤯 😊

Reactions: 15
Watching there channel makes me cringe... how have they managed to "raise" 3 other kids when there parenting is SHOCKING. I have a year old son and wouldn't dream of doing half the s*** they do. I'm suprised no one has called SS on them...

Reactions: 14
I have nothing against the fuller figure in either sex but what I dont like is the fact she maintains she is a size14 and with a rear end like that she is certainly larger than a 14
I'm a size 14, she definitely isn't a 14!

Reactions: 13
My mum always told us not to tell anyone our personal business and definitely something we won’t wanna hear again .
If you don’t wash your dirty linen in public then people have nothing to say ,
The ingham family put their daily life on the internet so tough tit if people have an opinion .

Reactions: 20
Watching there channel makes me cringe... how have they managed to "raise" 3 other kids when there parenting is SHOCKING. I have a year old son and wouldn't dream of doing half the s*** they do. I'm suprised no one has called SS on them...
Actually people have called SS on them lol she’s ranted about it a couple times

Reactions: 3
The last thing you want to do when you've got a fever is go to the beach, poor boy. Totally selfish parents. Most hotels I've stayed in have had a doctor, but of course see they wouldn't take Jason to the doctor, no, that'd eat into precious laying around time!
Remember this is the woman who sat on her ample arse on a beach in Australia, narcissistically wittering into a camera, wondering if she was miscarrying. Trawling for attention and sympathy instead of shutting down her tech and heading straight for the emergency dept of the nearest hospital.
Is this total disregard for health checks to do with health insurance?
Edit: Ah, I see people are mentioning insurance. It'll be something to do with that. She loves collecting receipts though 😉

Reactions: 17
Actually people have called SS on them lol she’s ranted about it a couple times

You think they would do something about it... there "dad" hadad allegations against him & they did nothing 😣 so bad

Reactions: 2
Remember this is the woman who sat on her ample arse on a beach in Australia, narcissistically wittering into a camera, wondering if she was miscarrying. Trawling for attention and sympathy instead of shutting down her tech and heading straight for the emergency dept of the nearest hospital.
Is this total disregard for health checks to do with health insurance?
Edit: Ah, I see people are mentioning insurance. It'll be something to do with that. She loves collecting receipts though 😉
We don’t have health insurance in the uk. (Except if you want private healthcare) If they were at home jace would be seen and treated for free if he is ill.
If you go out of the country you have to get insurance otherwise if you say break a leg, you’d be having to pay hefty bills overseas.

Reactions: 4
Baby weight is usual tummy weight. Not a good few stone all over! And she’s breastfeeding! That’s not baby weight it’s all the crap she eats. Calling it baby weight is just an excuse. When pregnant you shouldn’t really gain more than a stone or so depending on if you ‘eat for 2’ which shouldn’t really happen.

It’s very possibly to go back to the weight you were before having a baby. Look at sue Radford! She looks great after having so many kids! If you eat healthy and move around the weight will come off. You can’t use having a baby as an excuse. Otherwise all mothers would be heavier. And they are not.

She would be classed as obese with her height and that weight.

I find it funny when people call it fat shaming. It’s not really. It’s pointing out the obvious. Why should people be applauded when they eat healthy and exercise then lose weight? It’s a normal thing to do. Being vastly overweight isn’t healthy for anyone. If she didn’t lie about it then maybe people wouldn’t talk about it. All this body confidence posting is basically trying to make it normal to overweight. I feel sorry for some people who try really hard to lost weight but it comes off very slowly. But I don’t feel sorry for those who eat and eat all the crap they want and never exercise but feel miserable about themselves. Sometimes people need to hear the truth for them to do something about it. She is definitely comfort eating due to all the stress around what Chris has done to her. But eating your feelings isn’t healthy. Best to let yourself feel them. Do something about the situation if you can. She would be a much happier person if she kicked Chris out and focused on herself and the kids
I think this term 'body confidence' is a modern phenomenon and I'm not a fan of it. I don't believe people are happy being overweight - I don't believe they're happy with restricted choices in clothing, paying more for larger sized clothes; and I don't believe they're happy with restricted physical movement and breathlessness. I applaud people who own their mistakes (Chris) and muster the confidence to make personal changes.
Our generation is a disgusting one where we have normalised excess. The diabetes rate in the UK should be a national shame. We raise our children to eat with their fingers rather than cutlery, shoving in food so fast our stomachs don't even have a chance to tell our brains we're full.
We visited a museum where wartime uniforms and civilian clothes were on display and it was an EYE-OPENER. In an age of genuine hardship and rationing, waistlines were tiny. Chest sizes were smaller. We looked around the museum at the people who were studying the exhibits and NONE of us could've squeezed into them.
Not an Ingham rant, just a general rant. I have absolutely no time for people consoling each other over unhealthy choices ✋🏻

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I see Sarah has put up on insta that the pool is so quiet today. That will be because most of the guests who were there are responsible and have gone home in time for their kids to go back to school, you bleeping dimwit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I don’t think it’s fair to fat shame. However, it’s entirely reasonable to critique someone’s diet. Sarah films her families life daily, we see the shite she feeds both her kids and herself. Her shite diet clearly attributes to her sudden weight gain, regardless of whether she recently had a baby.
And (probable) booze.

Reactions: 3
I see Sarah has put up on insta that the pool is so quiet today. That will be because most of the guests who were there are responsible and have gone home in time for their kids to go back to school, you bleeping dimwit.
Oh but her business launch had to come first! Why not delay that by a week or so to prevent the kids taking time off school..because you are a money grabbing twit that’s why!

Reactions: 11
We don’t have health insurance in the uk. (Except if you want private healthcare) If they were at home jace would be seen and treated for free if he is ill.
If you go out of the country you have to get insurance otherwise if you say break a leg, you’d be having to pay hefty bills overseas.
They would get free basic public health treatment in Spain if they have the European Health Card(they are not obsolete yet) , they have been away enough times to Europe this past year they should have this along with Travel Insurance.

Like wise in Australia U.K. has reciprocal health care agreement and she could have gotten free treatment at a public hospital if she had went to one.

It’s all click bait, but Jace didn’t look well, and if it was croup like she made out it was a day at a hot windy beach wasn’t the place for him.

Reactions: 13
Watching there channel makes me cringe... how have they managed to "raise" 3 other kids when there parenting is SHOCKING.
Im increasingly leaning towards the rumour that Sarah's mum did much of the parenting 🤔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.