The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that’s not the floaties the IFAM gave them but the resort’s [emoji1787][emoji2358] More lies
I always wonder about the lying since a lot of it happens around the girls and not just when Sarah is alone with the camera at which point she can talk out of her ass all she wants. I’m sure the girls don’t even question it at this point like why did mom say that when that’s not what happened etc but that’s kind of fucked up

Reactions: 8
I often wonder why they don't put Isla in the private school also. According to them she don't need it at her level but they would have 6 more weeks of vacation they could play with. not waiting around for her to finnish school. No that Sarah have this big growing imperium there would shorely not be because the lack of the extra money right...
They’d also have to sell several hundred more blankets a year to pay for her

I don't watch the vlogzzz, so do enlighten me - when Lazy said Creepy's rollerskating filming work was too good an opportunity to miss and it'd pay for all their days out on holiday... what have they been spending the money on? I've only heard about a taxi, a hair braid, some ice cream and some 'stail chips' - otherwise it's all-inclusive, no? 🤔
They got a cab one day. But made sure to be banging down the all inclusive door at opening to fill up before they went out. They also got an ice cream at the beach. So by my reckoning Chris got paid around €22 for that work... sorry €34 because Sarah got a hair braid for Isla then the angel she is gave her the extra 2 the other women apparently refused to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Face is like a rashy, wrinkly red scrotum.
he has rosacea, i think its really common when your ginger or fair skinned, that or he has a high blood pressure from all the junk food lol so does esme, they both get terrible sunburns in the summer and chris gets almost what looks like psoriasis in the winter.

• Sad
I don't watch the vlogzzz, so do enlighten me - when Lazy said Creepy's rollerskating filming work was too good an opportunity to miss and it'd pay for all their days out on holiday... what have they been spending the money on? I've only heard about a taxi, a hair braid, some ice cream and some 'stail chips' - otherwise it's all-inclusive, no? 🤔
I was thinking the same the other day. How much did he make then. 50 quid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’d also have to sell several hundred more blankets a year to pay for her

They got a cab one day. But made sure to be banging down the all inclusive door at opening to fill up before they went out. They also got an ice cream at the beach. So by my reckoning Chris got paid around €22 for that work... sorry €34 because Sarah got a hair braid for Isla then the angel she is gave her the extra 2 the other women apparently refused to pay.
oh but that should not be a problem with such quality blankets, when her name gets out they will probably sell thousand and thousands a month....

• Haha
he has rosacea, i think its really common when your ginger or fair skinned, that or he has a high blood pressure from all the junk food lol so does esme, they both get terrible sunburns in the summer and chris gets almost what looks like psoriasis in the winter.

Whatever he has, he looks like a bawbag

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also think 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻 has a lot to do with it.

Reactions: 15
She can't pronounce Fuerteventura properly.
Travelling family my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
M

Maybe she comfort eats now ? Because for all her ‘ couldn’t care less ‘ attitude the realisation that your married to a perv has got to do some inner damage ! The money band aids can only do so much ! You have to live in your skin and look at yourself in the mirror and so maybe she eats her pain away. Or if not that then just learning to drive alone can make you pile on weight if you used to walk most places and now you drive all that simple exercise you where getting your not anymore and so somethings got to give!

Personally I don’t think she’s as big as people make her out to be and Jace is only 7 months old.

I say dislike her or dislike her for the way she’s treated Chris victims ! Or for the way she seems to loveeee money or how she doesn’t parent her kids correctly in order for them to grow up as decent respectful adults but picking at her appearance all the time is too easy and not good for any young girl watching or reading who’s not feeling good about herself or her body! There are enough things to pull Sarah Ingham up on without going for the cheap shots of how heavy she is or her hair style or any number of other unimportant things.

My opinion only and obviously it will be ignored but I feel uncomfortable having a go at other women’s appearance, not to say I’ve never done it I have I’m farrrrr from perfect but it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth after & a stain on my conscience.
Sorry haven't caught up but just wanted to respond. If you notice I actually didn't comment on her weight and never have in any of my posts. I said "changed" because yes the change imho is quite dramatic and worthy of noting, nor just weight per se, but everything, I always thought she was very pretty and maybe I should have made it clearer but I suppose what I was getting as was just how vibrant and yes stunning she was in these old vlogs and no doubt the marked difference now due to the non situation. There's now doubt you can be big and beautiful I've never said any different but her spark is gone and that is what I was getting at. Apologies if it came off different.

Reactions: 3
So Creepy has confirmed they're not going home until Thursday 🙄

Wish they’d stop click baiting that baby and give the girls the education they pay for. Idiots

take him to the medical centre ffs Sarah. All she cares about is her sleep
Who in their right minds sticks a camera on their baby crying like that. So sad
that dog of theirs probably spends more time with the nan

even points out that most families have left because it’s the end of half term... not only that Sarah you have a business to run??

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
First post!!!!
a quick scan through the vlog and I’m really cross!!!! Clearly taken time to set up a bloody camera at the side of jace while he cries!!!! She was filming from above and then camera is set up at the side. No vlogging points for her there am afraid! See to your child who youve just told us didn’t sleep and has croup!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
‘Stail’ chips were actually part of their luxurious all inclusive....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely filming your baby like that is a form of child abuse. That poor child has no say in his illness being broadcast to the world.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Surely filming your baby like that is a form of child abuse. That poor child has no say in his illness being broadcast to the world.
It’s disgusting that she thought that was okay to film

they’ve also self diagnosed him have they? Surely after two days you’d take him to get checked. Not just what Sarah and Chris read online

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.