The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace looked quite ill Sarah saying she was so scared because of his breathing an then told how she stayed awake a whole two hours watching him šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø before she fell asleep. I don't agree with all the posts about who big she is. I"m quite new but isnt Jace about is 6 or 7 months šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. Give her chance to lose the baby weight .
She has put most of that weight on since she gave birth.

Reactions: 8
Orange twirls there from weeks ago. Jace is 7-8 months. I don't know what size she was before she had him, but he is very young and her 4th she won't be the size she was before

Orange twirls there from weeks ago. Jace is 7-8 months. I don't know what size she was before she had him, but he is very young and her 4th she won't be the size she was before
Watch the birth video, she was nowhere near a size 22!šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
And this is probably the reason he put that story up, to deflect from the actual real situation. He is a sneaky twit. That shows he doesnā€™t give a damn about her, my hubby may film things like that for a laugh but wouldnā€™t dream of putting it on his insta story. No love there at all.

Reactions: 22
I think she had been drinking, jumped on the swan for a laugh and now he has plastered it all over social media. Clearly Chris you havenā€™t humiliated your wife enough by texting young girls you are now trying to body shame her. And before anyone says anything I am not a fan of Sarah and she clearly is overweight, however her husband knows exactly what he is doing and the response it will get, Sarah if you read this for goodness sake wake up, his behaviour gets more bizarre by the day.....

Reactions: 35
M
View attachment 54147

How can a person change so much in 2 years !? 2 years ! It is scary

Did Chris take that insta story of her down ?
Maybe she comfort eats now ? Because for all her ā€˜ couldnā€™t care less ā€˜ attitude the realisation that your married to a perv has got to do some inner damage ! The money band aids can only do so much ! You have to live in your skin and look at yourself in the mirror and so maybe she eats her pain away. Or if not that then just learning to drive alone can make you pile on weight if you used to walk most places and now you drive all that simple exercise you where getting your not anymore and so somethings got to give!

Personally I donā€™t think sheā€™s as big as people make her out to be and Jace is only 7 months old.

I say dislike her or dislike her for the way sheā€™s treated Chris victims ! Or for the way she seems to loveeee money or how she doesnā€™t parent her kids correctly in order for them to grow up as decent respectful adults but picking at her appearance all the time is too easy and not good for any young girl watching or reading whoā€™s not feeling good about herself or her body! There are enough things to pull Sarah Ingham up on without going for the cheap shots of how heavy she is or her hair style or any number of other unimportant things.

My opinion only and obviously it will be ignored but I feel uncomfortable having a go at other womenā€™s appearance, not to say Iā€™ve never done it I have Iā€™m farrrrr from perfect but it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth after & a stain on my conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The comments have been rolling in since before that picture.
Again, because she keeps saying sheā€™s a size twelve etc. She also photoshopped her pregnant photos etc..If Sarah Ingham wants to tell lies then sheā€™s going to be called out for it. Itā€™s that simple.

I donā€™t care how big or small she is, but why lie.

I think she had been drinking, jumped on the swan for a laugh and now he has plastered it all over social media. Clearly Chris you havenā€™t humiliated your wife enough by texting young girls you are now trying to body shame her. And before anyone says anything I am not a fan of Sarah and she clearly is overweight, however her husband knows exactly what he is doing and the response it will get, Sarah if you read this for goodness sake wake up, his behaviour gets more bizarre by the day.....
Chris shouldnā€™t be body shaming anyone. He looks an absolute mess. Going into the sea fully clothed is just grim

Reactions: 20
I think she's really unhappy and is comfort eating. Her world is crumbling around her, her husband a vile head and she despises him. She's out of control in every area of her life and therefore she overeats. She probably doesn't see a way out, I wish she'd see a solicitor and get the duck out. I'm not saying she hasn't brought it all on herself, she should have ditched him years ago. She went from a life where they had no money to having hundreds of thousands of $ and she didn't want to go back to her old lifestyle. She's acted dispicably but I believe she's unhappy so I'm not going to fat shame her.

Reactions: 22
The comments have been rolling in since before that picture.
Because she claims to be a certain size that she most definitely isn't. She has photoshopped plenty of photos in the past too. We're merely commenting on the content they give us. And when that happens to be her contradicting herself (saying she's not used to sugar one minute, then scoffing mint imperials and orange twirls the next), whilst blowing up like a balloon. We're going to comment on it.

She's got the ugliest personality anyway, which trumps any weight comments. Horrible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fizz parents are exactly the same - these YT parents see Ā£Ā£Ā£ before anything else.

Whilst we do see her eating a lot of processed foods it could also be sheā€™s taking anti depressants - many of them will cause weight gain. Rapid weight gain too. The 2 factors together could be the reason sheā€™s gained a lot of weight in such a short amount of time. Iā€™m overweight myself and donā€™t believe anyone who says theyā€™re happy being heavier than they know they should be! Mind you I also avoid the camera like the plague...
Anti depressants only make you gain weight because your appetite comes back to normal, majority of people with depression lose weight because they can't eat with feeling down. There is only a couple of old anti depression medication that makes you eat like crazy and doctors don't prescribed them anymore all the new ones dont cause weight gain. I think she just stuffs her face!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of them said they didnā€™t know what the fever was about as heā€™s absolutely fine, then showed Jace he didnā€™t look fine to me at all. You could see in his wee eyes that heā€™s not well. I hope for the cough theyā€™re describing alone they would have him seen by a doctor!
But it's just like them to showcase their sick children. Shove cameras in their face, drag them around just so they can vlog and never take them to the doctor. Surprised she isn't saying he's faking or milking it like she does with the others. He could be getting really sick. What else is new with them. Horrible parents

Reactions: 10
None of the claims affect us clearly ,
the same as the opā€™s comment doesnā€™t affect you ,
This is a gossip site after all Sarah is a hypocrite broadcasting the mantra of positive pineapples and positive body image, all the while she is photoshopping pics and lying about her own size,
She has bullied teens and has perpetuated a lie regarding a vulnerable girl and creepy while knowing the truth the whole time.
If her husband has zero respect and posts whale pics then of course people will comment on it thatā€™s what gossip sites do.

Reactions: 19
She has put most of that weight on since she gave birth.
I get that now I've been told enough times, she has got bigger since having him. As i said i before i didn't know how big she was, i have only known about them a few months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The body shaming comments are really repetitive now.
Sheā€™s put weight on we all can see that but sheā€™s had a baby and the extra stress from everything going on clearly is showing regardless of the cackles and smiles.

I reckon home life isnā€™t great, their relationship is heavily strained and as much as everyone dislikes her, I canā€™t help but pity her.
Perhaps it might be worth reading the points made in one or two of them šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
None of the claims affect us clearly ,
the same as the opā€™s comment doesnā€™t affect you ,
This is a gossip site after all Sarah is a hypocrite broadcasting the mantra of positive pineapples and positive body image, all the while she is photoshopping pics and lying about her own size,
She has bullied teens and has perpetuated a lie regarding a vulnerable girl and creepy while knowing the truth the whole time.
If her husband has zero respect and posts whale pics then of course people will comment on it thatā€™s what gossip sites do.
Cannot argue with that. Not my thing normally to make derogatory comments about the way people look, dress etc (hell..I certainly have a face for radio..) but posting photoshopped images of yourself and even worse your children, then banging on about positive body image, well, she has set herself up for it.

Reactions: 13
Sarah is more than willing to discuss all the ins and out of her daughters lives, first period, camera in their face when ill telling everyone Isabelle goes to a therapist. So if what the people defending her are saying is true then maybe she should discuss her own health and how sheā€™s eating because of what her creepy husband did etc etc....

her and Chris are more than happy to discuss the ins and outs of their children but when it comes to themselves its thisno situation bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I canā€™t see it any longer, hi guys šŸ‘‹šŸ»
And this is probably the reason he put that story up, to deflect from the actual real situation. He is a sneaky twit. That shows he doesnā€™t give a damn about her, my hubby may film things like that for a laugh but wouldnā€™t dream of putting it on his insta story. No love there at all.
He will blame us tattlers for body shaming when in fact its them putting it out there, one day posting I'm loving my body with a swim suit pic then following she's not at all telling truth. They bring it on themselves with lies. Just tell the truth.

Reactions: 13
Just so Chris doesnā€™t feel left out why donā€™t we talk about him.. šŸ˜‚ state of him! The last year has really aged him. He looks so unhealthy. Donā€™t think he can claim heā€™s an ā€œaggressive inline skaterā€ anymore. His hair looks brittle, fluffy and dead from all the covering of his natural hair colour, his face is red and angry from all the shaving to also hide his natural hair colour, he looks about 55 and acts like a 2 year old, even his own wife barely touches him. Not that he ever looked decent before but I canā€™t imagine any teen being wowed by him any longer. Sarah has definitely piled on the weight but sheā€™s STILL to attractive for you Chris šŸ¤¢ wonder how you would feel if Sarah posted a video of you in your swimwear.. oh oops, you hate yourself so much you swim in shorts and a T-shirt šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 34
I always had a sneaky suspicion Chris is a smoker. He skin is so disgusting and greasy and he probably stinks of cigarette smoke.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.