The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so Chris doesn’t feel left out why don’t we talk about him.. 😂 state of him! The last year has really aged him. He looks so unhealthy. Don’t think he can claim he’s an “aggressive inline skater” anymore. His hair looks brittle, fluffy and dead from all the covering of his natural hair colour, his face is red and angry from all the shaving to also hide his natural hair colour, he looks about 55 and acts like a 2 year old, even his own wife barely touches him. Not that he ever looked decent before but I can’t imagine any teen being wowed by him any longer. Sarah has definitely piled on the weight but she’s STILL to attractive for you Chris 🤢 wonder how you would feel if Sarah posted a video of you in your swimwear.. oh oops, you hate yourself so much you swim in shorts and a T-shirt 😬
How about his man boobs and pot belly? How about all the wrinkles around his eyes? How about his balding head that he is so ashamed of he wears a beanie 24/7?
How about HES been outed he has sex with his beanie, t-shirt and socks on?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh but her business launch had to come first! Why not delay that by a week or so to prevent the kids taking time off school..because you are a money grabbing twit that’s why!
It’s probably that money that paid for the holiday she seemed to be out spending before it even came in

Reactions: 8
I think this term 'body confidence' is a modern phenomenon and I'm not a fan of it. I don't believe people are happy being overweight - I don't believe they're happy with restricted choices in clothing, paying more for larger sized clothes; and I don't believe they're happy with restricted physical movement and breathlessness. I applaud people who own their mistakes (Chris) and muster the confidence to make personal changes.
Our generation is a disgusting one where we have normalised excess. The diabetes rate in the UK should be a national shame. We raise our children to eat with their fingers rather than cutlery, shoving in food so fast our stomachs don't even have a chance to tell our brains we're full.
We visited a museum where wartime uniforms and civilian clothes were on display and it was an EYE-OPENER. In an age of genuine hardship and rationing, waistlines were tiny. Chest sizes were smaller. We looked around the museum at the people who were studying the exhibits and NONE of us could've squeezed into them.
Not an Ingham rant, just a general rant. I have absolutely no time for people consoling each other over unhealthy choices ✋🏻
Finally, someone with sense.
Whys it so hard to be happy being fat? Because your body is suffering. Your less mobile. You cannot do the usual things like before. You know it’s not normal and not what you want for yourself. You cannot run jump climb or dance like before. Obesity itself is a disease. It is not the natural way our bodies should be. You cannot be healthy and fat. It is a contradiction.
For those who say they are healthy despite being obese...sorry, it’s a facade, a wish, a dream. Disease develops over time. Just cause you don’t have the symptoms now, doesn’t mean you’re healthy inside.

Almost everyone is overeating these days. Not just for weight, they may be a healthy weight, but for gut health. Disease starts in the gut. Food is medicine. How you eat it, when you eat it, how much you eat and what you eat.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
We don’t have health insurance in the uk. (Except if you want private healthcare) If they were at home jace would be seen and treated for free if he is ill.
If you go out of the country you have to get insurance otherwise if you say break a leg, you’d be having to pay hefty bills overseas.
when a child in our party was taken ill (strep throat ) on holiday the excess was 200 the treatment was less than the excess so even if they did buy insurance then they’re probably too stingy to pay the initial costs .

Reactions: 3
I think this term 'body confidence' is a modern phenomenon and I'm not a fan of it. I don't believe people are happy being overweight - I don't believe they're happy with restricted choices in clothing, paying more for larger sized clothes; and I don't believe they're happy with restricted physical movement and breathlessness. I applaud people who own their mistakes (Chris) and muster the confidence to make personal changes.
Our generation is a disgusting one where we have normalised excess. The diabetes rate in the UK should be a national shame. We raise our children to eat with their fingers rather than cutlery, shoving in food so fast our stomachs don't even have a chance to tell our brains we're full.
We visited a museum where wartime uniforms and civilian clothes were on display and it was an EYE-OPENER. In an age of genuine hardship and rationing, waistlines were tiny. Chest sizes were smaller. We looked around the museum at the people who were studying the exhibits and NONE of us could've squeezed into them.
Not an Ingham rant, just a general rant. I have absolutely no time for people consoling each other over unhealthy choices ✋🏻
Bloody brilliant (y)(y)

Reactions: 5
i might be the only one but I don’t think the picture Sarah put up was edited... I think the right camera angle and pose makes all the difference. Obviously, the video Chris put on insta was taken from a really unflattering angle and he knew she wouldn’t have liked it. It was really sly of him imo. I genuinely pity her and I actually don’t mind her 🤷‍♀️ Chris on the other hand... 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
BECAUSE YOU'RE "THAT" head WHO KEEPS HER KIDS OFF SCHOOL

Also, is that a hotel or a POW camp

Screenshot_20191104-153011.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Jesus Christ what a bleeping joke, when are they going back to school? Next year? 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13

View attachment 54271

View attachment 54271
I feel sorry for the people who arrived yesterday and today thinking "yes, the hotel will be quiet as aaaallll da kids have gone back to school so we don't have to put up with any chavs"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

View attachment 54271
How is she getting away with letting them have time off school when they’ve already had a full week/2 weeks off. Yeah go on holiday if you like but you get plenty of weeks to go without keeping the kids away from school.

wouldn’t suprise me if they came home yesterday and she’s trying to troll people however.

Reactions: 19
How is she getting away with letting them have time off school when they’ve already had a full week/2 weeks off. Yeah go on holiday if you like but you get plenty of weeks to go without keeping the kids away from school.

wouldn’t suprise me if they came home yesterday and she’s trying to troll people however.
Someone said earlier that the girls school have 2 teacher training days, so they wouldn’t have to go back to school till wednesday. They can fly home tomorrow then lol

Reactions: 4
Someone said earlier that the girls school have 2 teacher training days, so they wouldn’t have to go back to school till wednesday. They can fly home tomorrow then lol
Only 1 school does, 2 of those girls should have gone back today 😉

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Both schools have two training days on the same day? Ha .... seems likely

Only 1 school does, 2 of those girls should have gone back today 😉
Thanks. Yeah. The two girls who already had two weeks off and spent the first week doing work experience at the Chinese emporium

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I second that, except about eating with hands, nothing wrong with that at all, healthy and natural for the child and anyone really.
I agree insofar as I'd never expect anyone to eat an apple with a knife and fork. I'm referring to burgers, pizzas etc. and the tendency to eat far too quickly.

Reactions: 7
I reckon they fly back wednesday. So girls will probably go back to school Thursday.

Apparently there is no Jet2 flights on wends from Lanzarote to Manchester. So theyll fly tomorrow or thursday? I guess they might even stay till sunday 🙈

• Wow
I often wonder why they don't put Isla in the private school also. According to them she don't need it at her level but they would have 6 more weeks of vacation they could play with. not waiting around for her to finnish school. No that Sarah have this big growing imperium there would shorely not be because the lack of the extra money right...

Reactions: 4
I don't watch the vlogzzz, so do enlighten me - when Lazy said Creepy's rollerskating filming work was too good an opportunity to miss and it'd pay for all their days out on holiday... what have they been spending the money on? I've only heard about a taxi, a hair braid, some ice cream and some 'stail chips' - otherwise it's all-inclusive, no? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't watch the vlogzzz, so do enlighten me - when Lazy said Creepy's rollerskating filming work was too good an opportunity to miss and it'd pay for all their days out on holiday... what have they been spending the money on? I've only heard about a taxi, a hair braid, some ice cream and some 'stail chips' - otherwise it's all-inclusive, no? 🤔
Think the chips were part of the hotel food

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.