Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
What’s the click bait title about?
Jace isn't very well. But still got dragged to the windy beach for the day anyway.

Creepy also made a jibe when in the sea with everyone: "For all the nasties that want to sell a story to the paper saying we left Jace on the beach, he's with his sister (Isabelle)."

Mate, wind your neck in. You still left him alone on the beach before. And you're still a scummy, greasy cheating predator 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“For all you little nasties watching this video who want to go try sell more stories to the sun about us leaving Jason on the beach....”

Sell stories? Pipe the fuck down Brad Pitt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
20191104_180650.jpg

Can definitely see the ginger coming through! What is the dopey knob end doing hanging around the pool all dressed in black, black cap, black t shirt and black tracksuit bottoms 🤦 the state of him!
Love how sarah made a face over Isabelle hanging out with boys her own age, yet she has no issues with her 34 yr old husband sending sexual messages and communicating with girls only 2 yrs older than Izzy!
Jace needs to be taken to a doctor asap, disgusting how they filmed him like that and heartbreaking to see and hear him struggle. 🤬🤬 and sarah is definitely pissed again

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

Picador

I just can’t keep up

Chris is a nonce.
Jane is a groomer.
Steve is a tattlelife fan.
Sarah doesn’t eat sugar.
The girls are going around saying they’re famous.

All this plus a gangster family from Newcastle are now after them 😂
You just couldn’t make this shit up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Sandybeth

Creepy took himself off to hospital when he dislocated his finger nail, but cannot take his own son with breathing problems. Beyond insane. I am so angry.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Montage of Waterslides and pools.

GOOD MORNING IFAM!

Sarah mentions they’ve had breakfast but they didn’t film it. Sarah scrapes at some breakfast on her chin.

Sarah fishing for compliments on her Sunglasses.

They‘re pool ready and Jace fell asleep during breakfast. (Nap number 5 upto now I’m guessing.)

Sarah mentions that her sunglasses are dark and that Jaces nap as been a bit long but she doesn’t want him tired around the pool with the heat. Probably why she’s dressed him in a full length baby grow to keep him cool. 🙄 Chris stays in the room with Jace to read tattle and twitter.

The girls and Sarah are excited for the pool. Off they go!

Sarahs pointing out some lights and the waterfall.

Chris is answering emails apparently so it’s good he’s processing orders Says Sarah!

Sarah has the cheek to call the Staff loud!! 😳

jumping in the pool.

islas eating ice cream. Esme has salad.

Chris is paranoid about the babies hearing so he’s keeping him in the room.

Jace will be brought down at one. Sarah likes that she’s got an hour with no baby! Bloody long nap if he fell asleep at breakfast. 🧐

Sarahs chilling she says and not worrying about Jace needing to feed.

Isla thinks she’s grown up and Sarahs nervous about her on the slide. She’s acting like a big girl and it makes her sad.

Jace is at the pool. They show off his swimsuit the ifam sent them.

Chris says Jace is playing in his splash splash! 🙄

He looks soooooo cuuuuuute says Sarah and screeches JACE louder than the man she moaned about before.

Sarahs sat on a unicorn lilo! (Tip her over girls) 🙄

pool and slides.

pool and slides.

isabelle loves her toes. Sarah says izzys loving life. (Todays clickbait title i guess)

Jace is asleep in his pool float. Sarah cackles.

Chris says the best thing about being a YouTuber is the girls have lots of friends. Apparently they’re playing with loads of the ifam in the pool.

Sarahs face is a tomato as she says the best thing about going on holiday after you’ve been to the pool is coming back to the room and laying on your bed.

Esme disagrees and prefers the pool.

sarah doesn't have much time to herself because she’s been breastfeeding but she’s managed 4 chapters of her book now she has more time to herself.

Restaurant time. Dinner not shown but Sarah says they wondered to find a beach but couldn’t and its windy.

They we’re going to take the girls to the Halloween disco but when they walked past the massive lounge with the bar the girls saw their friends and begged to stay. Her and Chris weren’t going to beg them to go to a Halloween party she says so they decided to stay. 🙄 i suppose the Jugs of disarona will make up for it.

Jace has slept all day. (Yet she moans he doesn’t sleep at night.) sarahs going to wake him up to play for an hour so he sleeps tonight. Sarah feels awful about waking him.

Jace waves his arms from the chair they’ve plonked him on. Sarah cackles loudly. 🙄

still waving. Sarah still cackling and shes gone louder! 🙄

chris says “is everyone watching yow!” to Jace.

Jace is full of energy on the bed while Sarah shouts from another room that she’s now on chapter 21 of her book!

Chris said they’ve chilled in the bar and repeats his YouTuber story from before.

end of vlog. Come back tomorrow for Groundhog Day, Day 2.

These people could just photoshop Jace into all the other old holiday footage because they always do the same things every holiday. 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Web30

VIP Member
The stuff about the girls loosing friends because they think they are famous actually upsets me. Those parents have done that to them, filling thier head with god knows what.. The stuff about leaving dance because of the way they act.

• Sad
Reactions: 53

Circlish

VIP Member
He's such a fucking tit. "I first hand learned about how planes really work and how safe they are" 🙄 In an airport? You know fuck all, Creepy. When have you ever been in a hangar when a plane is stripped down for maintenance? I worked on 32 Squadron/Queens Flight aircraft. I had to sign the Official Secrets Act to do that. You know piss about aircraft. How many expert hats does this guy think he wears, apart from the rancid beanie? 🤦🏻

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

YoYo

Chatty Member
Yeah he was a hospital porter, he used to move the trolleys 🤦‍♀️😂 nothing wrong with the job at all, but he likes to make out he was a consultant or something 🤣
Did he move the trolleys backwards or forwards?

• Haha
  • Heart

whybrows

Stephen Sayers could end up being the hero we never knew we needed. A mere social media response from him would surely shut the Chai twat up.

• Haha
  • Heart

Iddiebiddie

TBF I think Lazy looks ten times better in her unflattering swimsuit than that sweaty greasy creep in a woolly hat and shiny chav tracksuit bottoms.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
He's such a fucking tit. "I first hand learned about how planes really work and how safe they are" 🙄 In an airport? You know fuck all, Creepy. When have you ever been in a hangar when a plane is stripped down for maintenance? I worked on 32 Squadron/Queens Flight aircraft. I had to sign the Official Secrets Act to do that. You know piss about aircraft. How many expert hats does this guy think he wears, apart from the rancid beanie? 🤦🏻
Oh for fuck sake, he’d have sex with airplanes if it was possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
You know what I LOVE!!!!!
when it’s pretty much confirmed we are all right and not only that,
we predicted it all months and months ago....

great feeling isn’t it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49