The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't this the woman who set up the Ingham Family support group on FB?

Allegedly pregnant with twins courtesy of donor sperm and constantly referring to her wife?

View attachment 54332

A lot of the ifam are batshit crazy, and she's one of them.
Someone on twitter said she has mental health issues and wasn't pregnant and next minute she was takin a break from social media, wonder why? 🤦

Reactions: 5
I’ve said this before on here but I’ll say it again to remind Sarah. My son had croup when he was 2 years old. The doctor said we would be alright at home and gave us lots of information to help him. 3 hours later he was in an ambulance and stayed in hospital for 3 nights. Croup can be so so nasty. And can change very quickly. I would be distraught if I was her, because I’m a mum. And I love my children. There isn’t a maternal bone in that woman’s body. The only person Sarah ingham loves is herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I'm not sure that a beach on a windy island is the best place to take a 7 month old with breathing problems. Inhaling sand particles isn't going to help his lungs.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They can spend their money on drones, cameras, suuuUuUuuPpEeEerrrr duuUuupeRrr surprises, endless fast food but can’t spend their money taking their baby to see a medical professional. I guess it’s probably because he’s not tax deductible so they don’t really give a tit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.