The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not fat shaming, but how can she claim she is a size 12 when she looks that big? I'm a size 16 and look smaller than her. Pretending to be a size you are not is not body confidence and another bare fared lie to her minion followers.

Reactions: 20
Whilst we do see her eating a lot of processed foods it could also be she’s taking anti depressants - many of them will cause weight gain. Rapid weight gain too. The 2 factors together could be the reason she’s gained a lot of weight in such a short amount of time. I’m overweight myself and don’t believe anyone who says they’re happy being heavier than they know they should be! Mind you I also avoid the camera like the plague...
I can see your point but I cannot see her taking anti depressants without clickbaiting in. Surely she would've mentioned it in a rant or something like Greasy mentioned his 'anxiety' tablets in the No Hell No rant. If she was on anti depressants then Sarah would've mentioned it in the creepy Jace doll/ troll rant in the Chavavan. What better way to send the 12 year olds to attack the trolls and make everyone think she is really suffering than to mention she has depression/ the negative effects it is having on her. Sarah Ingham thrives on attention. The Daily Mail would've probably been contacted to sell her story.

Reactions: 7
I don’t agree with fat shaming anyone (especially the kids).

She’s a lazy witch in ever regards, when does she say she’s taking the dog out and taking Jace off for a walk. She’s had 3 already she should remember that going for walks to get the baby sleep (matalan doesn’t count) and help to form a routine. This isn’t rocket science.

I really hope he’s not poorly and this is just clickbait, he’s a cute little thing.

Reactions: 19
In regards to gcse art.
Alot of students take it thinking it will be an easy gcse but it's not.
We had work constantly due. If our teacher didn't like something we had to re do it. Books couldn't just have pictures and words they had to be decorated. We had multiple books on different topics. Multiple deadlines. We're expected to be doing over an hour or 2 of art nightly as well as come in at lunch times and stay after school.
I did all of that and barely scraped a D

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
One of them said they didn’t know what the fever was about as he’s absolutely fine, then showed Jace he didn’t look fine to me at all. You could see in his wee eyes that he’s not well. I hope for the cough they’re describing alone they would have him seen by a doctor!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
One of them said they didn’t know what the fever was about as he’s absolutely fine, then showed Jace he didn’t look fine to me at all. You could see in his wee eyes that he’s not well. I hope for the cough they’re describing alone they would have him seen by a doctor!
Yes, he had very poorly eyes when they said that morning that he was feeling much better so they were taking him out. One of the parents should have stayed in the room with him, let him snuggle up whilst they read their "book" (tattle). He needed to rest, not spend hours on a windy beach.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Train wrecks is all the are creepy and lazy are vile each as bad as each other I seriously don't know how can she can let him near her 🤢greasy head on him smelly beanies uggghh and that little glare he has in his eye 👁 the girls are all great actresses even Isla at a young age knows how to play the game I think esme is the most genuine and Izzy well there was story's about her being a bullying little madam poor jace what has he to look forward to a camera being shoved in his face 24/7 creepy needs to admit his wrong doings and hang his head in shame and lazy needs to kick him to the kerb and forget about them $$$signs 😂

Reactions: 12
The last thing you want to do when you've got a fever is go to the beach, poor boy. Totally selfish parents. Most hotels I've stayed in have had a doctor, but of course see they wouldn't take Jason to the doctor, no, that'd eat into precious laying around time!

Reactions: 18
The last thing you want to do when you've got a fever is go to the beach, poor boy. Totally selfish parents. Most hotels I've stayed in have had a doctor, but of course see they wouldn't take Jason to the doctor, no, that'd eat into precious laying around time!
They'd also have to pay for his treatment, albeit they can claim back from their holiday insurance.

I had to take my 11 month old (at the time) to a clinic in Costa Teguise many years ago and a brief consultation cost around £50. I was told to give him Calpol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
They’d probably have to pay for a doctor too unless they have insurance and then if they wanted to claim they’d have to pay an excess.
Really hope he’s not poorly and that they are going to start clickbaiting it

Reactions: 4
Exactly, I said this earlier. Isabelle is on the sofa bed. And then she says creepy stayed there last night. I’m sorry but I would not put my husband nor my teenage daughter in that position EVER!
Especially not with the accusations!
It may be innocent.

But as a mother I wouldnt take any chances at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jace looked quite ill Sarah saying she was so scared because of his breathing an then told how she stayed awake a whole two hours watching him 🤦‍♀️ before she fell asleep. I don't agree with all the posts about who big she is. I"m quite new but isnt Jace about is 6 or 7 months 🤷‍♀️. Give her chance to lose the baby weight .
Baby weight is usual tummy weight. Not a good few stone all over! And she’s breastfeeding! That’s not baby weight it’s all the crap she eats. Calling it baby weight is just an excuse. When pregnant you shouldn’t really gain more than a stone or so depending on if you ‘eat for 2’ which shouldn’t really happen.

Orange twirls there from weeks ago. Jace is 7-8 months. I don't know what size she was before she had him, but he is very young and her 4th she won't be the size she was before

Orange twirls there from weeks ago. Jace is 7-8 months. I don't know what size she was before she had him, but he is very young and her 4th she won't be the size she was before
It’s very possibly to go back to the weight you were before having a baby. Look at sue Radford! She looks great after having so many kids! If you eat healthy and move around the weight will come off. You can’t use having a baby as an excuse. Otherwise all mothers would be heavier. And they are not.

I dont think shes fat I think shes overweight if she owned it then well done but she dont shes makes out shes size 12 and photoshops herself or Chris does ....but her diet is unhealthy not just abit I mean alot you cant sugarcoat it
She would be classed as obese with her height and that weight.

I find it funny when people call it fat shaming. It’s not really. It’s pointing out the obvious. Why should people be applauded when they eat healthy and exercise then lose weight? It’s a normal thing to do. Being vastly overweight isn’t healthy for anyone. If she didn’t lie about it then maybe people wouldn’t talk about it. All this body confidence posting is basically trying to make it normal to overweight. I feel sorry for some people who try really hard to lost weight but it comes off very slowly. But I don’t feel sorry for those who eat and eat all the crap they want and never exercise but feel miserable about themselves. Sometimes people need to hear the truth for them to do something about it. She is definitely comfort eating due to all the stress around what Chris has done to her. But eating your feelings isn’t healthy. Best to let yourself feel them. Do something about the situation if you can. She would be a much happier person if she kicked Chris out and focused on herself and the kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
That’s if they have travel insurance
They'd also have to pay for his treatment, albeit they can claim back from their holiday insurance.

I had to take my 11 month old (at the time) to a clinic in Costa Teguise many years ago and a brief consultation cost around £50. I was told to give him Calpol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
God he is such a twit. How do you know it’s croup Chris? He thinks he knows everything. Such a dick head.

bloody hell 😮😮. I shouldn’t fat shame but holy mother Mary the size of her!! I wouldn’t be letting my husband post public pictures of my rear end like that. She is bigger than a size 20 for sure. I bet the swan popped when she jumped on. I have nothing against plus sized women or men. I just don’t like her as a person. So it validates me to say something about the sheer size of her now!
I have nothing against the fuller figure in either sex but what I dont like is the fact she maintains she is a size14 and with a rear end like that she is certainly larger than a 14

Reactions: 13
Yea lets not forget this is a woman who posts body positive images of herself that she photoshops to look that way.
She even did it with her pregnancy milestone pictures.
Says she doesnt like ice cream, then in the next vlog repeatedly mentions bubblegum ice cream is her favourite.
Says she doesnt like pizza, yet when in Australia had a 6 foot one to share, which she was merrily chomping on.
Says to her sister that she isnt used to sweet things, yet throughout her pregnancy was seen shovelling and i mean shovelling mint imperial's in her gob everytime she got in the car.
The same woman who greedily snatched an easter egg from her daughters hands whilst cackling it had her name on.
The same woman who sat and scoffed her way through a whole advent calendar in one sitting.

I could go on and on and on.

She is a born liar, what she cant seem to get into her head is that she vlogs, so is seen not to be the size 12 she claims she is. She's seen eating 'allllll da rubbish'.

Dont spout about body positivity when you edit your photos to make you look 'slimmer'. If you're comfortable in your own skin then own it, own every lump, bump and curve. The majority of her followers are little kids, who see these photos and then the woman in the videos. What message is that giving them?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't get her bullshit of I'm starting to accept my body with a heavily photoshopped picture of herself 🙈
exactly, if she really did love her body she wouldn’t post a heavily edited/photoshopped or strange angled photo. Some of those photos Chris had on his stories are really unflattering. I’m not far off that size myself. My partner would never post those. But I don’t go around claiming that I LOVE my body nor do I post edited photos of myself. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s all for engagement, jumping on a bandwagon and fishing for compliments. I’m not overly happy with my weight, I don’t tell strangers on the internet that I am or not.
Sarah, if you’re happy with your weight that’s fine, if you want to eat junk that’s your business, although maybe tone it down a bit for your young fans 😬🤪 Eat all the burgers you want, you don’t need to go on and on and on about it. Jesus Christ.
Obviously very insecure. It’s sad that you’re projecting all of that onto your kids.

I have nothing against the fuller figure in either sex but what I dont like is the fact she maintains she is a size14 and with a rear end like that she is certainly larger than a 14
I can’t be bothered with people like that. Why even mention the size of your clothing when it’s clear that your lying 😂

Reactions: 14
I think Sarahs weight gain is intentional, all ready for the new youtube rules for Jan 2020. It’s why Chris keeps feeding her Greggs sausage rolls 😂 Join Sarah on her weight loss journey. Comment down below. Celery or carrot? Kids please keep watching. I estimate the gastric band surgery vlogs will be around June 2020

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The body shaming comments are really repetitive now.
She’s put weight on we all can see that but she’s had a baby and the extra stress from everything going on clearly is showing regardless of the cackles and smiles.

I reckon home life isn’t great, their relationship is heavily strained and as much as everyone dislikes her, I can’t help but pity her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The body shaming comments are really repetitive now.
She’s put weight on we all can see that but she’s had a baby and the extra stress from everything going on clearly is showing regardless of the cackles and smiles.

I reckon home life isn’t great, their relationship is heavily strained and as much as everyone dislikes her, I can’t help but pity her.
No one is body shaming her. People are pointing out that she’s put up a picture about body confidence and it’s edited. Any celeb who does tit like that and then airbrushes the tit out of themselves gets criticised. Sarah is just not famous enough for the magazines or papers to do it. Yes she’s had a baby so why doesn’t she get off her ass and do something with him take him swimming, on walks etc.

the stress she has is down to herself and her husband.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.